Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: What made u join your Clan  (Read 15766 times)

narutokunninja

Re: What made u join your Clan
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 11:07:17 PM »

I will come back but when i make chunnin then ill be stronger what do u think

SinHarvest

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »

I will come back but when i make chunnin then ill be stronger what do u think
like I said, bottome of the barrel, I give no one special treatment, especially if you leave the clan, you have alot of people Angry at you, but I guess thats your just desserts

Kurisu

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 11:18:41 PM »

I joined <seal> when it was dying.... Chuunin Cloud and Chuunin Tifa ran things and well when I started they were 30 days + gone.... There was only 1 leader active (Leet Ninja Igor is now his title) and he made me leader right before he left for <DRAGO>. (I went up the ranks like every other person) Since I was the only active leader I waited and answered relavent clan issues. I couldnt wage war or make big decisons as I needed the other leaders on. So finally I gave them a 10 DAY chance to come back or I would remove them from leader...Well basically they never logged on.... EVER. So I deleted them and brought my friend up to leader and Re-Founded <seal>. AkuKitsune is still the only other leader and hes the person who introduced me to this game. I made him leader to help me get the clan back on its feet. Heh Im glad to say <seal> has been successful for the most part as it has raised many other new clan owners now and I hope the experience will help them.

Thanks Tsu, Sim, and more importantly Rorek for your time in <seal> and good luck with your clans.  :D

narutokunninja

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 11:22:08 PM »

I got u sinharvest so u gonna make it harder for me to get promoted

SinHarvest

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 11:23:41 PM »

I got u sinharvest so u gonna make it harder for me to get promoted
no, I'm just saying you have to start from the bottom, just like everyone else,why should you get special treatment over others when they stayed

narutokunninja

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 11:28:50 PM »

I wasnt asking for special treatment but was just asking because ive seen people who just got in the clan and made a tail the next day.

SinHarvest

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 11:31:34 PM »

I wasnt asking for special treatment but was just asking because ive seen people who just got in the clan and made a tail the next day.
I'm sure I told you before, but me and slash have a complex clan system

narutokunninja

What made u join your Clan
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 11:44:11 PM »

Well ok u gotta do what u gotta do

narutokunninja

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 12:04:05 AM »

Sinharvest i have a confession i quit the clan for a different reason but i cant tell u here dont know who here is in what clan i havent even told slash

SinHarvest

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 12:05:36 AM »

Sinharvest i have a confession i quit the clan for a different reason but i cant tell u here dont know who here is in what clan i havent even told slash
then wouldn't it have been best if you told me :?:

Sriracha

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 12:11:31 AM »

Ah finally. A place to talk about my clan origin. I'm a clan [censored] Hope you guess that word >.> Well I dunno why but I chose to go into TUC (The Uchiha Clan) when I first started. Uchiha_Tracey was the leader at the time with Chinaman deleted), Sycic (active), and Kakashi (deleted) were the top members. I think Chinaman, just toally up and quit that clan to make another one (Kami). anyhow, Yeah I wasn't an active member, I didn't talk much nor did I level fast. After the crash though, I was still a student, but bloomed up to genin and became well known :cool:. Well not really, but I had a "wife" and a few friends! :roll: Well i progessed on and stayed in TUC until jounin, and grew "bored"

So I was wanting a new clan to go into, but didn't want to hurt the clan at all, so I said I wanted to seek out "alliances" and "enemies" so I clan jumped.  Kami was my first trip and had DeadInside come hard on my back. Saying I was a spy and all >.> the loon, was right, though. Well I was in there but didn;t like the aura and BAM! left to flee back to TUC, and blah blah blah all this RP/drama/hate.milk exchange.

Then came GODs. It's been maybe two months since my KAMI encounter and I met some friends there nad needed a break from my divorce so I headed there to seek emotional refuge. I stayed there for a week and went back to TUC and then had an offer for Rorek's beloved clan and went there and partied until the all the milk was gone and then went back to TUC to check on things. Then I had an offer to go to SOS so I went there for a while and saw that everyone left fropm WoS and nearly pissed myself. I'll be stayignwith SOS for now but will be goiing back to WoS to take care of things while Rorek... will be going on vacation.

Yeah Long.

narutokunninja

What made u join your Clan
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 12:22:38 AM »

To tell u the truth sinharvest i was having to much fun making up a story!

Ichabod12

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 12:36:03 AM »

I've been in and out of <ANBU> and <seal>, now I joined <WoS>, because of the high DK limit, I liked the feeling of being amongst people of my level, and higher. I have the least DK's out of everyone in there, but i'll catch up  :D.

anbumiko

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 12:51:35 AM »

i wanted to be in the curse seal and the uchiha clan, and then the death clan, than afterthat i forged the red dragons

Samantha

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 07:39:48 PM »

I've been with the <Guild> clan the entire time, since being a academy student.  The reason I joined the Hunter Nin Guild Clan, was because of HatakeSakumo and Elementist.  They were, and still are two of the leaders of the clan.  Sakumo being the founder and Elementist being a guild leader. Anyway, they were understanding, helpful, and were more than willing to give helpful advice to everyone in the clan from the strongest to even the lowest academy student.  I grew stronger quickly, made great friends, and now I'm also a guild leader in the Hunter Nin Guild Clan.  Although, I get offers to go to other clans, I'm more than happy staying by the side of those who helped me when I was an academy student.  I guess you can call it being loyal, but at the same time the clan is among one of the best and is steadily getting stronger and stronger.  The Hunter NIn Guild is like a family, we talk and discuss things, help one another, and support each other rather it be in game stuff or real life events.  =)   I'm happy I found my home  :smt006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.