Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: What made u join your Clan  (Read 15677 times)

Risuku

Re: What made u join your Clan
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2006, 05:53:52 AM »

i join the Akatsuki member...the ANBU Spec Ops take too long to accept my application and others are crappy as ever...
:oops: sorry

LeafToad

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2006, 06:33:11 AM »

I first joined Akatsuki, mostly because a friend joined and I was an Academy Student and well...you know. Then when I felt I wasn't getting anywhere in Akatsuki, even though it was a really nice clan, I ventured off to another clan because a friend asked me. Then I finally joined the <Guild>, I had actually been thinknig about joining when I was a Genin, but didn't do so until I was a Jounin. I mostly joined the <Guild> because of the nice atmosphere of the clan, everyone is so friendly to me and I have some friends in the clan...I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. ^^ Heh, so much nice talk about the <Guild>, I'm really happy with my decision to join it.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2006, 09:51:58 AM »

I first joined Akatsuki, mostly because a friend joined and I was an Academy Student and well...you know. Then when I felt I wasn't getting anywhere in Akatsuki, even though it was a really nice clan, I ventured off to another clan because a friend asked me. Then I finally joined the <Guild>, I had actually been thinknig about joining when I was a Genin, but didn't do so until I was a Jounin. I mostly joined the <Guild> because of the nice atmosphere of the clan, everyone is so friendly to me and I have some friends in the clan...I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. ^^ Heh, so much nice talk about the <Guild>, I'm really happy with my decision to join it.

I've tried to keep the Guild on good terms with everyone else.. ^_^
We have the most allies out of any clan :D

i join the Akatsuki member...the ANBU Spec Ops take too long to accept my application and others are crappy as ever...
:oops: sorry

I really wanted to join the ANBU back when I was an AS but the current leader(Shikamaru) at the time was never on..  :-? Later found out why so.. >.>

Anyway I'm happy where I am now. ;)

Absird

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2006, 04:57:43 PM »

I joined the <Guild> becasue someone told me too. Then they were so supportave when I neededa Country House to store my gold. (still waiting on that Water Country key seeing that I turned in my Fire Country key...  :cry: I'm homeless)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 04:59:10 PM by Absird »

Ichabod12

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2006, 10:23:55 PM »

Yeah well I'm in <drago> now  :D

Only 5 gems till my cityhouse Baluski, and then I'll ask if anyone wants a key. I was wondering if I could make sure they would deserve it though? Seeing as I was planning to fill up the coffers and I don't want people using my money unless they prove they can use it for a good reason? Any comments on that?

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2006, 11:26:21 PM »

i wanted to join <drago> too but i didn't pass it with only 1DK...

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 02:36:53 AM »

Only 5 gems till my cityhouse Baluski, and then I'll ask if anyone wants a key. I was wondering if I could make sure they would deserve it though? Seeing as I was planning to fill up the coffers and I don't want people using my money unless they prove they can use it for a good reason? Any comments on that?

90% of the people in Drago are good friends of mine and are trust worthy. If you have any discrepancies, mail me. ;)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

narutokunninja

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2006, 02:57:27 AM »

90% of the people in Drago are good friends of mine and are trust worthy. If you have any discrepancies, mail me. ;)

uh huh and a discrepancies is what

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2006, 03:36:11 AM »

To put it simply, problems.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Ichabod12

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2006, 03:36:49 AM »

Um, look it up.

And to Baluski, I'll announce it tomorrow. I have 14 keys anyway  :P

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2006, 07:23:26 AM »

I joined the <Guild> becasue someone told me too. Then they were so supportave when I neededa Country House to store my gold. (still waiting on that Water Country key seeing that I turned in my Fire Country key...  :cry: I'm homeless)

:O :O I never got a letter!!!

Gomen!! I will send it immediately!!!

Ichabod12

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2006, 10:27:10 PM »

You sound like a mail shinobi  :P

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2006, 05:52:29 AM »

You sound like a mail shinobi  :P

I died alot to the mail Shinobi as a Chuunin.. :P I never liked the guy.. :P

Aceman

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2006, 09:24:50 PM »

Well Mr. Tsuki of <WAR> got me first i guess. I Join his clan because of that. Then I got ambitious of wanting to be the best aNd made my new clan called <SK>. Long story made Short

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2006, 03:31:21 PM »

i liked the name of my clan ( GODS) and it had great players like mizuki and kurenai so i decided to join =)
I'm back to SL !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.