Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A second Kabuto match...  (Read 3463 times)

LeafToad

Re: A second Kabuto match...
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 12:02:39 AM »

You would have to get some kind of healing first if that took place. I have to say I like the 5 nins idea better than the kabutops or whatever that is. So maybe if they come, "You and your mount take a sip of the refreshing water lying beside you in the cave, you are rejuvenated and can continue fighting these villians." And you regain your health, jutsu points(some?) and your mount because kabuto can do a  lot of damage to you sometimes...

Maria

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 02:58:42 PM »

Maybe, after someone kills Kabuto a lot, there could be a little change with Kabuto. First you would need to kill him. And when you go to etch in another Kabuto kill, you could see him get up in the corner of your eye. He would then say something like,
"You may have defeated me before...But this time, I've got something special I want to show you..."
He could then glow and begin to change shape.
It would then say, "Beware, you have pushed Kabuto over the edge...Prepare to face...KABUTOPS!"
You would then battle Kabutops, who would have a lot higer health and be harder to kill.

Kabutops sounds funny because someone could use a pokemon as a costom mount and someone could use the pokemon kabutops as it's name that would sound wierd. How about he turns into Pikachu (I'm jokeing)

Maria

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 01:54:06 AM »

Kabutops sounds funny because someone could use a pokemon as a costom mount and someone could use the pokemon kabutops as it's name that would sound wierd. How about he turns into Pikachu (I'm jokeing)
[/quote]

Besides Kabutops is a dead pokemon so how could Kabuto turn into one

ShadowNinja

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 11:03:28 PM »

yeah. i've said this before. Kabuto is much tougher than Orochimaru. Kabuto gives me a fight Orochimaru doesn't and if i had to fight Kabuto twice in a row..... i wouldn't have too much fun. but then again i could use my seal ^.^

Maria

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 03:05:09 PM »

There are 2 Kabutos :shock:
Kabuto #1: A pokemon pre evolved form of Kobutops

Kabuto #2: the ninja

Maria

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 03:14:08 PM »

how about there would be a "rare" time when after you defeated kabuto so many times that one of the sound 5 ninja's *randomly* takes over like:

kabuto... you did your part for lord orochimaru, now let me take care of this..

something similiar to that but each of the 5 nins will say different sayings

Or after you beat Kabuto the flying healer guy heals you and before you put the mark on the cave wall Sasuke comes over to Kabuto and says something and then you fight Sasuke
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 14 queries.