Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ahhh  (Read 2737 times)

BurningAshes

ahhh
« on: October 16, 2006, 02:47:44 AM »

First of all, i dont care if this does not relate to the topic.  Right now i am f***n pissed.  It took me about 2 months to build my clan to where it was and then some smart ass decided to remove everyone.  All my hard work down the drain.  Id like to say again how pissed i am right now.  Is there a way that the members could all return without me having to send them all a message to return which would take me another 2 months.

LeafToad

Re: ahhh
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 02:55:54 AM »

Ouuuchhh. x.x People are trying to do that now. Just recruit all of your members back and give the guy who did it hell.

anbumiko

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 02:58:53 AM »

First of all, i dont care if this does not relate to the topic.  Right now i am f***n pissed.  It took me about 2 months to build my clan to where it was and then some smart ass decided to remove everyone.  All my hard work down the drain.  Id like to say again how pissed i am right now.  Is there a way that the members could all return without me having to send them all a message to return which would take me another 2 months.

im afraid not your pretty much going to have to go back to square one

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 03:02:36 AM »

Yeah, this is starting to happen a lot, I hope my clan isn't next. *gulp*

Kureaa

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 03:22:39 AM »

Who would do such a thing?    :shock:

People these days  :(

There should be a way that you yourself could punish that guy.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:35:40 PM by Kureaa »

anbumiko

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 03:27:10 AM »

im willing to make this a exception

good bye...penguin

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 03:52:33 AM »

What is your clans name?
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 07:31:08 AM »

=)

lesson 1: don't make guys officers/leaders you don't know for a very long time.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

SnowLeoHitori

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 08:45:12 AM »

=)

lesson 1: don't make guys officers/leaders you don't know for a very long time.

you can say that again ...

dont worry... it happened to my clan before... and were still up and running.. stronger than before... >.o...
just recruit those whos active... and those whos loyal will return back to you automatically... do you know whos the person who did that to your clan ... ?

Aceman

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 05:01:41 PM »

Aceman here speaking From <SK>  Shinobi Kingdom
You know dats rly Unfair, people who does dat should be punish heavily, EX: BAn from the game.
I know its just a game N stuff but we clan leaders take pride in leading n making our clan. It took me Two weeks of hard work just to think of the description, rank and how to run My clan. It took me one week to collect Gems N money for the clan And another one week get my clan to where it is rite now. N to think dat in a matter of seconds, sumone can remove My clan members n destroy it from the inside is totally Uncool. Tis removing people from the inside is actually starting to become a trend. Ive experience it before when I was wit <WAR> N Know im hearing Burning Ash has the same problem. Who knows, my clan might just be next if no punishment is give to people who does dat.

Your advise Neji: Dont make guys officers you dont know for a very long time

Well How can you tell if sumone's being nice or pretending to be nice. Its rly hard to differentiate those kind of people. I dont blame ambitious people who wants to be in a higher rank in my clan N i do give them those higher rank if they keep on showing their loyalty, hard work n dedication to the clan. But like i say, you never know when people like dat will strike n remove your clan members. Cant you put out sum rules on Dat Neji?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »

... first of all:

Pretty please: use proper english... my head aches when I read that "slang"...

You can speak in the way you want, but please...

@clans:
I won't make rules ... and that has a reason: the clans are completely run by players. They have all freedoms  to setup rules for their own clans, as well as can choose whomever they want.
The staff is not a law enforcement organisation who checks upon "abusing" of rights. You say he should not have removed members, he says he was, now the staff should dig all that up and check?
That's far too much work.

--> The problem "knowing people over the net" is of course theoretically impossible to solve. Yet when I see that a n00b becomes officer within a week, then something is wrong...

We are not meant to watch for your own actions, the next step is "hey, that guy took 100 gold more out of the chest than we agreed upon, go ahead and ban him!" and what then?

You are responsible for your doings, I know best as I have to run this server.

Aceman

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 06:28:28 PM »

... first of all:

Pretty please: use proper english... my head aches when I read that "slang"...

You can speak in the way you want, but please...

@clans:
I won't make rules ... and that has a reason: the clans are completely run by players. They have all freedoms  to setup rules for their own clans, as well as can choose whomever they want.
The staff is not a law enforcement organisation who checks upon "abusing" of rights. You say he should not have removed members, he says he was, now the staff should dig all that up and check?

--> The problem "knowing people over the net" is of course theoretically impossible to solve. Yet when I see that a n00b becomes officer within a week, then something is wrong...

We are not meant to watch for your own actions, the next step is "hey, that guy took 100 gold more out of the chest than we agreed upon, go ahead and ban him!" and what then?

You are responsible for your doings, I know best as I have to run this server.

Ahh yes, you reminded me about using Slang On PM before. Sorry I Forgot, My Bet   :D
I'll write using proper english on this forum from now on.

Hmm you actually have a pretty good point, one that i cant even counter rite now. Well I just hope any clan dont experience this problem again.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 07:21:39 PM »

Aww... I always thought we were the law enforcers of Shinobi legends ^.^ Not that I ever arrested anyone on here >> << >>

But yes, as stated above. Your clan is your responsibility. You only trust clan powers to people you can trust 100%, and anyway, the members could just re-join can't they?

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 07:45:58 PM »

Aww... I always thought we were the law enforcers of Shinobi legends ^.^ Not that I ever arrested anyone on here >> << >>

But yes, as stated above. Your clan is your responsibility. You only trust clan powers to people you can trust 100%, and anyway, the members could just re-join can't they?

I can trust you Xaos, right? RIGHT?!?!? *passes out* <.<

Anyways, you're best bet is to just mail everyone and explain what happened, they'll come back. ;)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »

You are, but I won't let the staff control every little part of the game... you all have a private life, and also it is simply unnecessary.

Few game rules, max freedom.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.