Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Worst Game Day Ever  (Read 1931 times)

Kureaa

Worst Game Day Ever
« on: October 18, 2006, 04:03:22 PM »

I thought I would state this topic since I just had a recent change to my worst game day ever.  At first it was the day Balsuki took 15 hp from me in one real day, but this tops the list.

I won't say the actual event in case of spoilers, but I had just went through an event that gave me 5 gems, increasing my total that I have been saving up since Genin, to a whopping 167 Gems.

Not bad for a Chuunin eh?  ;)

The next event that happened was so horrific and unfair that I will forever name October 17th the day I lost my dream  :cry:

I lost all 167 Gems to a certain event  :cry:  The thing was I had a choice between dying for sure and losing all Gold on hand plus experience or another option I never tried before.  I took the other option and payed for it dearly  :cry:  2 months of Gem collecting was now destroyed  :(

Now it's your turn.  Mourn for my loss if you want but I want to know I'm not the only one with such bad luck  :)

dude no.1

Re: Worst Game Day Ever
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 04:32:09 PM »

I think it was the lonestrider event, but thats just a guess. (Everyone here knows the event anyway)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 05:44:27 PM »

Wow..So..So cruel.

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Kureaa

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 07:55:32 PM »

I think it was the lonestrider event, but thats just a guess. (Everyone here knows the event anyway)

It wasn't lonestrider who took all my Gems.  It was something far more evil.  Something so diabolical that even the Shinigami himself flees in terror at this creatures presence  :twisted:

Look at anbumiko's avatar for a clue  ;)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:00:34 PM by Kureaa »

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »

Maybe I should stop locking threads...
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Kureaa

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »

Maybe I should stop locking threads...

Lol  :D  Penguins deserve to die after what they did  :cry:.  *points at your sig*

dude no.1

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »

The penguins must be buyiing a cityhouse right now. xD

Kureaa

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 08:59:32 PM »

The penguins must be buyiing a cityhouse right now. xD

With my hard earned Gems  :cry:  Even after a cityhouse I would have had enough left over to buy a new summon as well  :(

Penguins are evil  :evil:

I hope an event will go in my favor soon.  Neji should make some events a little more generous  ;)

kingtrewq

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 03:45:11 AM »

wow, you were afraid to fight penguins?
I tried the second options too but i hardly have any gems right now its about 11

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 05:03:51 AM »

Don't even think I've come across that penguin event yet... and after hearing this I don't know if I want to. :shock:

Kureaa

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 01:15:30 PM »

Don't even think I've come across that penguin event yet... and after hearing this I don't know if I want to. :shock:

Well I could have just fought them, but I wasn't at full health so I took the other option.  I think you would be fine if you just hunt them down  :D

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.