Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Class change bug?!  (Read 908 times)

Aldous

Class change bug?!
« on: October 23, 2006, 04:23:53 AM »

i started a new character recently and i chose to "interested" in Ninjutsu.  one day i went to sakura and she was doing some special service that allowed me to either obtain another type of jutsu or change my speciality (im not sure which one it was supposed to do) i payed for the service in hopes of being able to use both taijutsu and ninjutsu in one character.  today when i loged on, i noticed i could not use my shadow clone jutsu, after i beat the next master, i got a skill in taijutsu and 2 chakra points. when i went back to sakura, her special service came back so i checked since i was wondering if the service accually deletes your previous skills, the choices she allowed me to pick was the same as last time! all i could pick was taijutsu and genjutsu even though i already have taijutsu. i couldn't change back to ninjutsu... is it supposed to be like that or was that a bug?

Kieru

Re: Class change bug?!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 04:57:02 AM »

*points to announcements forum*

Neji revised the specialty system. If you pay attention to the MOTD messages, you would have known already.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Class change bug?!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 07:05:55 AM »

Also, as academy student, you cannot choose "normal ninjutsu" as the options are more limited.

(i.e.)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 1.048 seconds with 16 queries.