Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Deimos' Shop  (Read 7156 times)

kboogi

• View Profile
Deimos' Shop
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:39:06 AM »

Dear Beloved Neji,

Can we please lower the forehead protecter percentage to 5%. It takes way too many game days for me to increase my forehead protector since I'm over 1 million. Pretty, please with sugar ice cream on top :?:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:38:29 PM by kboogi »
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Deimos' Shop
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 08:26:05 AM »

You know that the sizes do not increase linear?  :twisted:
Never judge a cow by its udder.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 06:30:07 PM »

I do not know the exact formula, but I'm not concern about increasing in size anymore. I  do know that at least 10% gold is needed to upgrade is mighty steep once you get around 1 million. I spent 10 minutes last night pressing the letter "M" at Heidi's. I wanted my 75k gold  to go towards something before I faced Oro, not just vanish... & yes all of my coffers are full in my dwellings...
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

Neo

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 06:57:44 PM »

if your coffers are full cant you withdraw some out of them so you can get enoguh? o.o

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 07:00:59 PM »

if your coffers are full cant you withdraw some out of them so you can get enoguh? o.o

You can't withdraw it all... you can only withdraw in installments, so it depends...

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 08:42:34 PM »

why do u want to be the first in foreheadss!??! thats strange  :P
I'm back to SL !

Kureaa

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 09:05:23 PM »

I don't think the forehead percentage needs changing.  If you find you have a lot of money with nothing to spend it on then maybe you're just getting too much money  ;)  Besides when you get the size to a certain point then it should be really hard to keep increasing it otherwise everyone will have a bigger forehead protector meaning yours will not really have increased in size since everyone elses will have increased a similar amount. 

Therefore the ratio for your forehead protector and someone elses will still be the same and Neji would be doing more work for no reason.  ;)

LeafToad

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 10:00:33 PM »

I would just stay at level 15 and stock up on some cash until you get a decent forehead protector size... If you lower the percentages, then you will have to once again work for the money to upgrade your protector because the amount will keep increasing, and that X .05(5%) will be a huge amount at one point.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 10:16:25 PM »

Maybe I'll do another "gold dump" ... yet there is no idea =)

I don't really want to make a new formula to deimos.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 11:32:50 PM »

I would just stay at level 15 and stock up on some cash until you get a decent forehead protector size... If you lower the percentages, then you will have to once again work for the money to upgrade your protector because the amount will keep increasing, and that X .05(5%) will be a huge amount at one point.

I don't want to increase my forehead protecter, I would like to just sustain it. That was also the point of this thread, I do not wish to spend 4-6 game days saving up the amount of gold needed when I can get to level 15 in 1 or 2 game days. How about an option to donate gold to an orphanage in the game for children whose parents were ninjas & now are dead? I just don't want it to go to waste.
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

asdfjkl

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 11:58:30 PM »

it does feel bad to throw all that gold away.... thats why u should go on a buying spree, i go to ichiraku's ramen, candy shop, etc.... until i waste as much as i can, than i go fight orochimaru with around 10,000 left over :(. i have a size 35 head protector. does it do anything?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »

This is not an award winning idea but how about a donation center for shinobi villages that fell victim to Orochimaru's rain of terror or those that are suffering from the aftermath of war? The total donation recived will be displayed when you enter the center & you can look at the list of donators to see who donated the most gold! I am sure Kyuubi no Gyururu is not the only millionair around ^_~*
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 04:16:39 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 04:16:21 AM »

This is not an award winning idea but how about a donation center for shinobi villages that fell victim to Orochimaru's rain of terror or those that are suffering from the aftermath of war? The total donation recived will be displayed when you enter the center & you can look at the list of donators to see who donated the most gold! I am sure Kyuubi no Gyururu is not the only millionair around ^_~*
Gyu is correct and not all people want forehead protecters so why make a whole new code just for a certian handful of people thet want to have a biger forehead protecter which does nothing but show how much money you can waste before a oro kill.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 06:57:35 PM by klaymank »
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Kureaa

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 04:49:14 PM »

Yes I wouldn't mind donating money cause I at least know I'm helping someone else out  :)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 04:41:47 AM »

Neji didn't like the donation center very much so I am going to add some spices into it.

Donation Center
"Welcome, this is a donation center built under the 5th Hokage, Tsunade-sama's order to collect gold from you rich- I mean kind-hearted ninjas to help her pay her debt- I mean to raise fund to help those who are suffering because of Orochimaru's rain of terror and from the aftermath of war."

Features
1) You may donate any amount of gold as you wish.
2) Your donation will be recorded.
3) There will be a list of donors, sorted by the highest total to the least.
4) The total sum of donations from all players will be displayed on the top of the donation center main page.
5) Once a player's donation reaches 1 million gold, Tsunade-sama will pay him a personal visit.

Monument
Tsunade offers you a chance to have your face carved on one of the mountains overlooking Konoha Gakure.

Features
1) You will have to 1st buy a spot on a mountain, which cost 10 million gold.
2) When you finally bought yourself a spot, you will have to pay for carving job, which cost 1 million gold.
3) Once it's done, your monument will be displayed in Konoha Gakure for all eternity (or until Neji decides to close the server).
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.