Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Ability to choose how the game days are spaced out for your character  (Read 1426 times)

Neo

You should be able to choose how often 3 game days in one day are for yourself, because when I die in the graveyard on a sunday or after my second game day I have to wait like 24 hours before I get another chance...You should only be allowed 3 games days in one day but should be allowed to be chosen how they are spaced out.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ability to choose how the game days are spaced out for your character
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 05:41:55 PM »

No.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Neo

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 05:43:27 PM »

Why such a snappy answer, and why no o.o

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 05:47:22 PM »

Because, if you choose at the start of the previous day to login and make 3 days... and come home at the end of  the second day, you might have 10 minutes for 3 days... if you miss that, you lose 3 entire days.

If you have the first day entirely free, you could make 3 gamedays there and the 4th at the end of day 2...

I fail to see the big advantage for the players, except that most will hop in, battle their days through, and logout.

The "hanging around, having nothing to do except waiting for the new" day is somewhat necessary. Remember this is primarily a roleplaying game. (though many don't play it)

Also, the point of having 3 different newdays would be gone.

Neo

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 05:51:28 PM »

Well you could make it one hour minimum space out..and it would free up space on the servers as it is a game that has people from all over the world, you would have so many people on at a time, thus increasing the server spaces.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »

It would more likely make the "high peak hours" even more high peak... as all try to play their 3 days there... which means: they stay much longer.

Most don't wait 7 hours until the new day.

All over the world is right, but 80% of the users (estimately) reside in the USA. So at about 6pm east cost time the server gets assaulted by users ;)

No, honestly, the "game days per day" are like now for this reason: to maintain something stable, not login and play through.

1h time in between won't solve a thing. The concept is that a normal worker / student can play 2 times a day without having to hurry.

dude no.1

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 07:18:32 PM »

Someone could just get a new day, finish your routine, then schedule another one. So Its going to turn into another form of runescape, where you endlessly train your eyes out.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 16 queries.