Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Mini-towns  (Read 801 times)

Sasuke X

Mini-towns
« on: November 08, 2006, 01:03:11 AM »

What about putting mini-towns in the game. Like you know, earth country (instead of going to a certain place at a certain level to kill kabuto which is pretty obvious) where you can get a special event like orochimaru's abandoned castle and instead you can find kabuto in their to make it harder to find him. These towns would have their own special events and have special things for certain things people have. For example, maybe rai ninjutsu in that lightning town. Also, what about a certain part in Fire Country that's  an Uchiha town. i'm not sure how neji plans on doing the kekkai genkai but maybe you could recieve sharingan training there. Everybody could go into these towns but just have different effects. For example, maybe a sound villager entered konoha (since they had a war) you could randomly be attacked. Also, maybe instead of going to the ninja academy and training your specialty too, maybe we could have a totally different way to raise specialty? For example, you have a seperate bar for chakra experience. Say i'm using Rai ninjutsu and i use the grand fireball jutsu. I get my chakra experience up and once i get it full, i go to Lightning Country and go to their academy. Then you challenge your master and  if you win, you get another skill point in rai ninjutsu.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-towns
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:01:58 AM »

interesting idea =) in fact, I thought of something "like" that.

The jutsus should work a bit apart from the level, so you challenge a master, gain a normal level, but don't get a jutsu level.

Yet, I was forced to do it in steps, as the project would be too big.

Along with kekkei genkai there will be a new way to "train" your specialties.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 09:16:02 AM »

Kobuto kills didn't really meant anything because it just pops out after reaching a certain number of DKs. But if the players have to seek out Kabuto themselves, the number of Kabuto kills will become something a player can brag about ^^

RAIKIRI

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 03:22:13 AM »

yess. ilike the idea.. hmm is it at all possible?

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.