Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: bleach legends  (Read 7473 times)

Demonic Sanoci

Re: bleach legends
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2006, 01:29:57 AM »

If mean my character then yes , and stay on subject or this thread is locked.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2006, 11:20:33 AM »

Being in the Bleach Team doesn't mean you get to make a character in the Bleach server. I disable the character creation because the server is not complete enough to be accepting players yet.

It's easy to join, but will you be able to stay? So far there isn't a single important post from LeafToad in the Bleach section, Klaymank tries but always seem to miss the mark.

I need people that actually have a Bleach server inside their heads already. Tell me if you have one & I will let you try out for the Bleach team.

@Shukaku
Being hunted because you are easy to kill is not fun! That's what KingCyrus did to me. And stop it with the "Go ahead and show me what you got! You think I am afraid of you?" attitude. I will forget the whole thing soon enough once you stopped killing me.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 02:18:45 PM »

Being in the Bleach Team doesn't mean you get to make a character in the Bleach server. I disable the character creation because the server is not complete enough to be accepting players yet.

It's easy to join, but will you be able to stay? So far there isn't a single important post from LeafToad in the Bleach section, Klaymank tries but always seem to miss the mark.

I need people that actually have a Bleach server inside their heads already. Tell me if you have one & I will let you try out for the Bleach team.

@Shukaku
Being hunted because you are easy to kill is not fun! That's what KingCyrus did to me. And stop it with the "Go ahead and show me what you got! You think I am afraid of you?" attitude. I will forget the whole thing soon enough once you stopped killing me.
well ok.... can i help u with the bleach server. im usually lots of time online.
I'm back to SL !

Samantha

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2006, 05:04:39 PM »

I'll get back to a general bleach question, for everyone to answer.

Does the fact that Zaraki Kenpachi likes and actually enjoys to fight, make him a capable leader?  There is no denying his fighting prowess, I mean he's the only captain from the Gotei 13, to not know the name of his zanpakutō, even though he currently doesn't need it with his power.  Does the fact that he loves to fight, make him a capable leader?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 05:46:14 PM by Samantha »

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2006, 05:07:38 PM »

i like all bleach captains. theyr all cool. zaraki too  :D
I'm back to SL !

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2006, 05:50:46 PM »

well ok.... can i help u with the bleach server. im usually lots of time online.

I got nothing against you but having a good knowledge about Bleach isn't enough. I have played the Bleach games & they sucked. In other words, turning Bleach into a game is hard.

Just to name a few problems, every character in Bleach seems to have their own special power. We can't create 100 specialty modules for 100 players.

Each race live in their own world, traveling seems impossible. Equipments, bounts don't seem to have any, all shinigami(s) wear a shihakushō & carries a katana, humans all wear casual clothes & unarmed. As for the Quincy, they create a bow & shoot arrows of light.

The ranks can't fit all races. The towns can't fit all races. The boss can't fit all races. The gameplay can't fit all races either.

In other words, unless we make it so that there is only one race in the game, we will have to make a 4 in 1 server. And everytime we remove a Bleach feature from the server (in order to fit Bleach into a LotGD game), players vote, "That sucks!".

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »

I got nothing against you but having a good knowledge about Bleach isn't enough. I have played the Bleach games & they sucked. In other words, turning Bleach into a game is hard.

Just to name a few problems, every character in Bleach seems to have their own special power. We can't create 100 specialty modules for 100 players.

Each race live in their own world, traveling seems impossible. Equipments, bounts don't seem to have any, all shinigami(s) wear a shihakushō & carries a katana, humans all wear casual clothes & unarmed. As for the Quincy, they create a bow & shoot arrows of light.

The ranks can't fit all races. The towns can't fit all races. The boss can't fit all races. The gameplay can't fit all races either.

In other words, unless we make it so that there is only one race in the game, we will have to make a 4 in 1 server. And everytime we remove a Bleach feature from the server (in order to fit Bleach into a LotGD game), players vote, "That sucks!".
i see....as for bleach games the one i liked most was bleach blade battlers for ps2. the others are not very good like u said.
I'm back to SL !

Eureka7

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2006, 05:58:45 PM »

I'll get back to a general bleach question, for everyone to answer.

Does the fact that Zaraki Kenpachi likes and actually enjoys to fight, make him a capable leader?  There is no denying his fighting prowess, I mean he's the only captain from the Gotei 13, to not know the name of his zanpakutō, even though he currently doesn't need it with his power.  Does the fact that he loves to fight, make him a capable leader?

That's a good question, but really hard.
I first thought he was a great leader, but a captain that doesn't know the name of his weapon does raise yellow flags. Plus he does love to fight entirely too much.  At the same time, he's got to be the strongest captain, but does power make you a good leader. I really don't know how to answer that question. a pretty hard one to be honest the bleach experts can give ya a better answer.   :-?

Roti

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2006, 09:00:38 PM »

In my humble opinon the answer is no , cuz a good leader needs to be able to  control his armies in a efficient way, and for me , even though zaraki has the loyaty of his followers, in a battle he is like a naruto with 4 tails released(except the part of dicernin friends and enemies), he simply will fight without thinkin about anything else, so as a leader he sucks but as a simble of power, which is what the captains are since there r others that dont match the leader profile, there isnt anyone better

ryushi

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2006, 01:59:14 AM »

I have no idea what you're talking about. I watch the dub cuz I never get on enough to watch the subbed episodes. My parents are always on.

LeafToad

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2006, 05:13:21 AM »

Thanks, for the public insult or should I say Motivation ??? Anyway, I'd like to add that I have been helping out a lot more lately...

[/whateverIjustsaid]

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2006, 09:20:28 AM »

That post got LeafToad to finally put down the donuts and starts busting crimes like Jacky Chan in Rush Hour =p

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »

That post got LeafToad to finally put down the donuts and starts busting crimes like Jacky Chan in Rush Hour =p
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

asdfjkl

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2006, 10:32:51 PM »

i'm really excited about this game. The reason being that i didn't join shinobi legends until about 1 year after it was made so there is no chance i will ever catch up to xaos, baluski, lebis, etc. since they can get DK's like in one real day. Gyu wonder if theres a position for me on this new game. I don't know anything about how to create new modules and all that. I don't think i could help out like a professional technician but if i played this game from the start i could help people out with their questions. The only credentials i have are having seen all the bleach episodes and i'm finishing catching up in the manga in case you need info. So i'm thinking about trying to join up as a moderator or something like that. Or i could just be a tester meaning going around trying every aspect of the game looking for bugs.

Shukaku

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2006, 10:43:22 PM »

i'm really excited about this game. The reason being that i didn't join shinobi legends until about 1 year after it was made so there is no chance i will ever catch up to xaos, baluski, lebis, etc. since they can get DK's like in one real day. Gyu wonder if theres a position for me on this new game. I don't know anything about how to create new modules and all that. I don't think i could help out like a professional technician but if i played this game from the start i could help people out with their questions. The only credentials i have are having seen all the bleach episodes and i'm finishing catching up in the manga in case you need info. So i'm thinking about trying to join up as a moderator or something like that. Or i could just be a tester meaning going around trying every aspect of the game looking for bugs.

im in the same position as u asdfjkl . but im learning how to program now. ive also seen all bleach eps.
I'm back to SL !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 20 queries.