Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Academy Student  (Read 3510 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Academy Student
« on: December 05, 2006, 11:38:12 AM »

Okay, this is a feature request. I feel that the game is too hard for newbies (academy student) so I would like to request a few things.
1) Academy Students don't lose any exp when they die.
2) Academy Students cannot be targeted in PVP but they cannot PVP others either.
3) For the 100 donation points, your referrals now have to reach level 15 instead of 10.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Academy Student
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 11:40:22 AM »

1+2

sorry, but you are going overboard there.
that is... well, like petting them up ... making them think this game is a joke... die+not lose anything really...

ok, if you want, I'll install newbie island... all acads will have their own island, have nothing but a bank + the armour/weapon shops and can fight in the forest.
nobody can get there, so they are pvp safe.

believe me, they will say "what, is this all? I can't do more in this game? pitiful..."

^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 11:55:14 AM »

This request actually hides a more sinister purpose. Can anyone see it?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 12:08:16 PM »

You want to begin a new life as academy student, get to level 15 and stay there... collect EXP and not losing any for dying yourself... or being killed in PVP.

=) be sure, if so, I will _install_ the peer pressure and nobody stay on level 15 longer than 3 days.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 12:13:18 PM »

=) be sure, if so, I will _install_ the peer pressure and nobody stay on level 15 longer than 3 days.

I will die if you do that...

How about, as an academy student, you are protected from PVP just as long as you haven't PVP others?

p/s: Neji is a meanie. Whenever I try to argue, he will bring up that "I will _install_ the peer pressure and nobody stay on level 15 longer than 3 days" thingy TT.TT
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:52:58 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 02:21:41 PM »

i totaly agree with request 2. acads shouldnt pvp.
I'm back to SL !

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »

How about, as an academy student, you are protected from PVP just as long as you haven't PVP others?

p/s: Neji is a meanie. Whenever I try to argue, he will bring up that "I will _install_ the peer pressure and nobody stay on level 15 longer than 3 days" thingy TT.TT

acads are protected the first days from pvp by the way... not all the way though (who should genins kill then?)

I am not a meanie... if you honestly intended to solely argue here for your own purpose... to pave a way for your own idea to make yourself a better life with that idea (after the halloween shock where you suddenly faced stiff pvp opposition)... then _I_ will be seriously mad.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 06:01:26 PM »

I'd say install the peer pressure module. It's only natural to want to excel in the game, not stay at level 15 for the rest of time. Does any ninja want to stay Genin for the rest of their life? I think not.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

anbumiko

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 06:14:12 PM »

number #3 seems fair enough

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 07:15:51 PM »

acads are protected the first days from pvp by the way... not all the way though (who should genins kill then?)

I am not a meanie... if you honestly intended to solely argue here for your own purpose... to pave a way for your own idea to make yourself a better life with that idea (after the halloween shock where you suddenly faced stiff pvp opposition)... then _I_ will be seriously mad.

I'm just curious. If it were added, would it be possible to even get the cash to get a castle then? o.O

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 07:22:01 PM »

Does any ninja want to stay Genin for the rest of their life? I think not.

Shikamaru Nara wouldn't mind...he even said so in the anime/manga.....
 :D

I say leave the system like it is. It isn't like we have a shortage of people online. Maybe I should make an alt character also...hmmm......
 :twisted:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 07:34:58 PM »

I'm just curious. If it were added, would it be possible to even get the cash to get a castle then? o.O

You don't have to pay it off all at once. Installments, my friend. (I payed off my second one in 5 DK's...yeah, I'm slow)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 09:49:50 PM »

Oh... I'm just use to paying it all off at once >< Oh well. I don't plan on owning a castle anytime soon.

asdfjkl

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 10:00:02 PM »

i agree with the person who talked about wanting to pay off castles before getting thier DK. I think that staying at level 15 only for three days should be applied to jounins and below. or whatever rank you want and below. Does anyone else agree on this? i thnk this because hunter nins and above are trying to level up or have a reason for staying at a certain rank like paying a caslte or cityhouse off.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 01:03:21 AM »

I am not making this feature request for myself. My "acad" is already almost out of the academy anyway ^^

I just think that you should be a little bit more "gentle" on newbies (Rave Masters, and Academt Student Cash not included) and I happy to see the newbie starter pack thingy ^^
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.