Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ninja Of Judgement.  (Read 4043 times)

PyroPrinny

Ninja Of Judgement.
« on: December 31, 2006, 08:42:19 PM »

NOTE: I changed the knights to Samauris...Just so it's more...Japan-ish instead of Europe-ish.

This will be an event that will work off the new Alignments.

While walking through the forest, you hear some clanking and a twig snap behind you. You hear a booming voice say, "Stop right there!" You...
A) Turn around.
B) Run away.

B)
50% = You run away, running as fast as you can, eventually, you hear the clanking stop. = Lose one forest fight.
40% = You start to run, but trip and hit your head on a rock. You wake up later in the same area you were, the only thing that you notice is that your head hurts and your wallet's a little empty. = Take a % of damage and lose half your money on hand.
10% = You run foward, as fast as you can, not paying attention to what's ahead of you. You suddendly stop running. You look down to see that you're hovering over a cliff. You have enough time to wave towards land before you plummet to your death. =YOU DIE!

A) (This is where all the meat is)

If Lawful Good =
30% Chance = You turn around. You see a samauri wearing shiny, white armor and carrying a large sword. He looks you over and says, "You've been doing a good job...Here, take this map, it leads you to a place full of beautiful men/women (depending on gender). You decide to follow the map. You end up at a large paradise. You are greeted by a group of beautiful men/women. You spend a few hours of...Training...There. You return to the entrance of the forest with the largest smile ever seen. = Gain 1 to 5 charm plus you stay Very high in spirits for the next three (game) days.
40% Chance = You turn around. You see a Samauri wearing shiny, grey armor and carrying a large axe. He looks you over and says, "You've been doing a good job...Here, take this map, it leads you to a place full of beautiful men/women (depending on gender). You decide to follow the map. You end up at a large paradise. You are greeted by a group of beautiful men/women. As you walk into the paradise, you get hit in the back of the head and fall to the ground. You look up and see one of the beautiful men/women sink their fangs down into your neck. You vision then goes black. = YOU DIE!
News says, "<name>'s body was found in the forest without any blood and a large smile on their face."
25% Chance = You turn around. You see a Samauri wearing shiny, blue armor and carrying a large spear. He looks you over and says, "You've been doing a good job...Here...Take this." He tosses you a gem and you go on your way. = Gain 1 gem.
5% Chance = NOTE: This is the good one's special that's like the curse seal. If it's not wanted, then get rid of it and raise the 25% to 30%
You turn around. You suddendly cover your eyes from a bright light. Your eyes soon adjust and you see an Angel wearing glowing, white armor. "My child, because you are so pure...You have been chosen. You will recieve the powers of death himself to punish those with a dark heart." He lifts his arms up and a bright light falls down, covering you. You get raised up in the sky slightly while the angel chants some unknown language. All of a sudden, you fall to the ground and the angel is gone. You feel more powerful!
Gain: JUDGEMENT - It's like the curse seal. You can only use it once per game day. When you use it, it will instantly kill the opposing enemy. NOTE: WILL NOT WORK ON ORO OR KABUTO. May have a few more exceptions.

If Neutral Good...
50% Chance = You turn around. You see a Samauri wearing shiny, green armor and carrying a large crossbow. He looks you over and says, "Well...Just make sure you don't stray too far from the light...Here...Keep this..." He then tosses you a gem. When you look up, he's gone. = Gain one gem.
30% Chance = You turn around only to be greeted by a squirrel. You toss the squirrel some peanuts and go on you way. For some reason, you feel more powerful. = Gain one chakra point plus a boon that lasts for 15 turns.     
BOON : Lucky Squirrel = You get healed slightly depending on your level for those turns.
20% Chance = You turn around only to meet a punch in the face. As you're rolling on the ground clutching your nose, the culprit steals some money. = Lose 2 charm and 25% of your money on hand.

If Chaotic Good...
50% Chance = You turn around. You see a Samauri wearing shiny, red armor and carrying a large flame-bladed sword. He looks you over and says, "So...You like causing trouble eh? I guess I should set you back on the right path and make you follow the rules.

FIGHT
Red Night charges at you with Flamberge of Punishment!
Level 9
HP 400 (+10 for every DK)
+3DK Atk
+2DK Def
If Win = You take a final slash at the night with your <weapon>. He sidesteps it and places his blade by your throat. "You still have much to learn...You may have won this time, but next time I won't go easy on you..." The night then sheathes his blade and walks off. You take a sigh of relief and notice a gem by your feet. = Gain 1 gem.
If lose = The night brings sword down onto your head but stops a millimeter away from your face. He then laughs, "Killing you will only make me like you...I hope this teaches you a lesson to chage your ways." The knight then takes all the money you have on hand and walks away. = You lose all money on hand and have 1 HP left.

20% Chance = You turn around. You see a middle-aged gruff-looking man wearing a poncho and a cowboy hat on his head. He looks you over and says, "Ahh! I can sense...You're just like me...A loner...A rebel...And you work for good. I think you and I have a lot in common...I'll teach you some of my secrets..." After an hour of training you leave the forest, a bit stronger and a bit envious of those clothes. = Lose one forest fight, but gain one Attack point. (You lose it after oro kill).
30% Chance = You turn around. You see an old Samauri wearing dull, red armor and carrying a dagger. You look at him and scoff. You shove him away and continue on your way. All of a sudden, a blade bursts through your chest. You fall to the ground as the old knight stands over you. "You should have accepted my help...You get what you deserve..." You vision slowly fades away as your life escapes your body. = YOU DIE!

If Lawful Neutral...
40% Chance = You turn around. You see a Samauri wearing dull, red armor and carrying a bardiche. He stumbles slightly. He looks you over and says with a slur, "You know? You're all right...Hey...I once knew a guy like you. He..." After sitting down with the knight for a few hours, drinking some sake and hearing his drunken blather, you feel like you actually learned something...And gained a headache... = Gain 1 chakra use, lose one forest fight, and gain a boon that lasts for 30 turns. HEADACHE : Your attack and defense drop a certain percent according to your level.
30% Chance = You turn around. You see a ninja wearing brown clothes, wearing a pair of Tekagi. He looks you over and says, "You know, you seem to be going on the right path. I guess there's nothing wrong with you as long as you continue being a nice guy..." He then tosses you 500 gold and walks off.
30% Chance = You turn around, a fist goes flying by your face as you quickly dodge it. You see a ninja dressed in red. He says, `3"Join us! You must kill all who oppose you! Kill all in your sight!" He then pulls out a kunai and lunges towards you.

FIGHT
Red Ninja lunges at you with Bloody Kunai.
Level 7
HP 400 (+5 for every DK)
+2DK Atk
+1DK Def
If you lose = You stumble slightly, but in this short amount of time, the ninja jumps at you and stabs his Kunai into your neck. You fall to the ground as blood fills your mouth. The ninja then runs off, prancing through the forest saying something about killing and evil bunnies. YOU DIE, lose 10% of Exp and your money on hand.
If you win = With a quick swing of your <weapon>, you lop the ninja's head off and his body falls to the ground. You then quickly sift through his body. You find a potion and some treasure. = Health is restored and you find either 1 gem or 1 to 1000 gold.

Neutral
This is the only one that's the same no matter what.
You turn around, you only see some leaves blowing around a piece of trash. You turn around and admire the scenery. You never noticed how beautiful it was. You begin to think about your future and how you should act from now on. A bit later you decide you've had enough gazing and head back to the entrance. = Lose 1 forest fight.

Chaotic Neutral
60% Chance = You turn around. You see a scantily clad female ninja / muscular shirtless male ninja (depending on gender) She/He looks you over and says, "Well...You could be a good asset...But you just need some discipline and then possibly you would be worthfull..." She/He then winks at you and walks off. You walk off day dreaming about that ninja. = Gain 2 charm and a boon that lasts 35 turns.
DAYDREAMING : Your attack drops by 2, but you become harder to hit.
20% Chance = You turn around to see a little kid picking his nose. His eyes are void of emotions. He looks at you and you look at him. After a minute of looking he pulls his finger out and flicks his booger at you. It hits you directly in the face. As you wipe it off, he runs off. You gain a forest fight in your fury! = Gain 1 forest fight.
20% Chance = You turn around and see an stupid-looking Academy Student trying to dress like a professional ninja. You taunt him without mercy. He runs off crying. You feel slightly more evil...And look pretty stupid yourself. = Lose 1 charm and become a bit evil.

Lawful Evil
40% Chance = You turn around and see a Ninja wearing a grey outfit and a pair of glasses. He greets you. "So, would you have you thought up any odd, overly drawn out, and easily escapable plan to capture, torture, and kill you enemies?" You look at him in confusement. He continues blathering on some stereotype that people like you should follow. "So...Remember, in the end, they need to escape you, foil your plans, and blow up your hideout, but somehow you survive so there can be a sequel." He then get up and walks away, leaving you speechless and full of confusion. In your daze, you notice some gems near a rock by a bush. = Gain 1 to 3 gems.
30% Chance = You turn around, only to be greeted by a frying pan to the face. An ugly ninja with bad teeth and bad breath walks over to you. "I'm finally free from your dungeon. That's what you get!" He runs away, with you not knowing what he was talking about at all. For some reason, after seeing his face, you feel more charming! = Lose 75% of your current HP, but gain 3 Charm.
30% Chance = You turn around, and are greeted by Ninkame, Gai's personal summon! You begin talking to him for a while. After about an hour of talking, he decided to help you. He does some...Flipper-signs...And a large shell suddendly appears around you. It then begins shrinking. It finally touches your skin and melds into you. You skin becomes tougher. = Gain 1 Defense (lose after oro kill).

Neutral Evil
60% Chance = You turn around. You see a ninja wearing green clothes wearing a bag over his head with two hole punched out for the eyes. He begins talking, but he is hard to understand. "Hey, you know that...And when you see him you...Then there was an explosion which...And so the secret to gain ultimate power is..." You ask him to repeat that last part, but he shakes his head and runs off. You feel a bit glum and don't think you can fight as many enemies today. = Lose 2 forest fights.
30% Chance = You turn around. You see a Shogun wearing jet black clothes. He is standing on a katana that is slightly pushed into the ground. You walk towards him, but once you get near, he says, "None shall pass..." You laugh and try to walk around him. He jumps off the katana and blocks your path. "None shall pass..." He then grabs the katana and points it towards you.

FIGHT
Blocking Shogun lunges at you with dirty katana.
Level 13
HP 550 (+12 for every DK)
+5DK Atk
+2DK Def
If lose = The Shogun lops off your head with a quick swipe. Then then kicks you aside and you roll into a pile of human and non-human heads. He kicks your body to the other side. He then stands guard, waiting for his next victim. = YOU DIE, lose 10% of Exp and all gold on hand.
If win = You kick the Shogun in the rear and taunt him. He runs towards you and you lop off his arm. He wants to continue the fight, but you decide he's had enough. You walk away laughing, picking up some gems on your way. = Gain 1 to 3 gems.

10% Chance = You turn around, a huge log swings from the treetops towards you. You don't have enough time and get crushed up onto another tree... YOU DIED! = Lose all money on hand, but no exp.

Chaotic Evil
50% Chance = You turn around, and see a ninja wearing yellow behind you. He opens to say something when all of a sudden, you shove a kunai into it. You dig the kunai around as blood flies onto your face. You smile as you wipe the blood off. You dig around his body and find some treasure. = Chance to get either 2 gems, 500 gold, or a specialty potion.
45% Chance = You turn around and see a kind looking, fat ninja wearing blue. He smiles and says, `3"Wow...Looks like I need to take you out..."

FIGHT
Nice Fat Ninja lunges at you with Doughnut?
Level 15
HP 700 (+10 for every DK)
+4DK Atk
+6DK Def
(NOTE: Has good defense, but bad attack)
If lose = The ninja punches you in the gut, causing you to fall to your knees. He then smiles and does hand-signs. All of a sudden, you turn into a doughnut. He pick you up and says, "If there weren't so many bad people I wouldn't be this fat..." = YOU DIE! Lose all money on hand and 12% of current EXP.

5% Chance = This is like the evil version of JUDGEMENT, but it is slightly different.
The forest suddendly darkens as you feel the life starting to sap from you. You turn around to see a large demon holding a large club staring directly at you. His teeth showing and his hair covering his eyes. Fear starts to fill you as you start sweating. You gulp as your cowardice begins to leave. You stare the demon down. He begins speaking in an unknown language, yet you can somehow hear it perfectly fine in your mind. "Warrior of death...Destruction...I am not long for this world. I wish to pass down my power to someone who is worthy. I feel you are..." He then opens his mouth, wide enough for you to stand in. A large red light bursts from his mouth and covers you. You fall to your knees in pain. The light vanishes and you look up, everything's back to normal, yet you feel much more powerful. = Lose all HP except 1 and gain a new ability, RAMPAGE.
RAMPAGE: When used, it quadruples (or triples, whichever Neji wants =3) your current attack, BUT you become very reckless and it's harder for you to hit the enemy. You also repost more. This lasts for 40 turns. Can only use once per game day.

And that's the end! Leave comments, and I hope you like it!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 02:14:22 AM by PyroPrinny »

opop

Re: Knight Of Judgement.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 12:05:23 AM »

I love it

NaraLong

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 06:09:11 PM »

good so far...
will there be more for neutral and evil?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 02:07:58 AM »

Kights?! Maybe you should replace it with something more "Shinobi".

opop

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:49 AM »

Kights?! Maybe you should replace it with something more "Shinobi".
i know call it a (this is genius) ninja lol

PyroPrinny

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 12:10:59 AM »

Aww...But the Knight makes it more unique...It's like a clash between the ninjas and the middle ages...I think it would kinda get boring if it's like this.

IT WAS NINJA'S! THOUSANDS OF THEM! EVERYWHERE! Do a barrel roll!

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 02:42:13 AM »

I vote knights..but I am a fan of medieval stuff so yeah..:P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Sanosoke

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 04:16:43 AM »

Neji just changed a bunch of stuff so it'd be like shinobi... like the "save the princess event."

but, you never know, he may use knight in this case...

PyroPrinny

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

Ok, it's fnally done. I hope Neji likes it.

kusunoshi

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 02:32:16 AM »

grats on all the typing

well thought out, I like

PyroPrinny

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 03:43:49 AM »

...Has Neji even looked and considered this?
I think it's just a "If A with B then C" or "If A and D then E" kinda thing...
...Or has Neji forsaken me?

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 04:16:30 AM »

...Has Neji even looked and considered this?
I think it's just a "If A with B then C" or "If A and D then E" kinda thing...
...Or has Neji forsaken me?

Doesn't mean anything, i know this.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 10:08:59 PM »

I like it

Arkatsson

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:35 AM »

The death and fighting results are harsh....

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 01:51:29 AM »

i love it since im lawful evil  :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 09:56:55 PM by Hyuuga Hiashi »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.