Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Shino based skin  (Read 1265 times)

yoyo

Shino based skin
« on: January 16, 2007, 03:09:59 AM »

There are many skins I know, but I would just like to request if someone could take the time to create a Shino based display skin...I realize everyone is busy and I would do it myself if I knew how and could upload it to Shinobi Legends...But sadly I dont on both accounts...So Im just asking if anyone could do so please...

Edit: I changed the subject to something more appropriate, maybe it will catch Risuku's eye now. ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:35:40 PM by Baluski »

anbumiko

Re: Just asking...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 06:21:55 PM »

There are many skins I know, but I would just like to request if someone could take the time to create a Shino based display skin...I realize everyone is busy and I would do it myself if I knew how and could upload it to Shinobi Legends...But sadly I dont on both accounts...So Im just asking if anyone could do so please...

ask the head admin neji or ask risuku because they or (risuku) makes the skins of the game
also their is a site that you must download  inorder to make the skins first.
ask neji or risuku bout that

LeafToad

Re: Shino based skin
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 03:55:07 AM »

I would actually enjoy a Shino based skin...

Maybe there could be a thread for requests like this for the times Risuku comes to the forums.

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 04:18:00 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe, and yay I am a Jr.Member, a great present and it isn't even my birthday :gif:

yoyo

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 06:21:22 AM »

I really didnt want to go directly bother Neji as he seems so busy all the time anyway...I was hoping they would come across my request or others would would agree and spread the word...Heh...

Sanosoke

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »

well... there should be a skin request area in the forums... but yeah, a Shino skin... an Akatsuki skin... a skin devoted to WATER NIN... etc...

yoyo

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 01:49:12 AM »

Yeah, other types of skins would be loved, Im sure people would go crazy if there was a Shikamaru skin or a Hinata skin and such...Me, well Im still hoping for a Shino skin...A request place to ask for different skins would be a good idea too...Oh and off topic...That was a fun quiz you have at the bottom there...I got Shino as I seem to always do...>^^<
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 01:49:59 AM by yoyo »

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 18 queries.