Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Staying at level 15  (Read 13837 times)

asdfjkl

Re: Staying at level 15
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »

i'd keep arguing on this topic but it seems that even with all the yes's counted up together the no's would still win. THe yes's added up all together are only winning by 2 but thats probably gonna change. If there are more no's than all the yes's counted up togather than i won't argue but if the yes's counted up togather are more than the NO's i'll.......i won't argue either :P Xaos made a good point. But i'm not gonna back down on the poll being flawed  :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 10:46:03 PM by asdfjkl »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2007, 11:17:31 PM »

i read it. I still think the poll is flawed. You want to know if people want restrictions or not. Even though there are more people who want the restriction they are split up on how to implement it while the poeple who say NO don't have to choose. It should just be a matter of yes i want a restriction or no i don't want a restriction. And if the majority of the people want the restriction than you should decide how to implement it. The majority of the people want the restriction so far but are split up on how to implement it when the moderators should decide that
How I will treat the outcome of the poll is entirely a different story ^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

LeafToad

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »

How I will treat the outcome of the poll is entirely a different story ^^

So in the poll, the "No" option means that there won't be a limit in PVPs, or that the 15% thing won't exist anymore?

Samantha

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2007, 11:38:59 PM »

Hmm...I understand your point, there's no sense in complaining if the majority wants it a certain way.  We should just be glad that there was a poll put up, and the people overall got a chance to vote.  I feel in the long run it will backfire, but political process is being served, so we can't complain if it's not going the way we prefer. 
I would like to eventually have a follow up question added to the poll: Should there be a limit to how strong a person can be who stays at level 15. 
1. Yes
2. No

Example: Should a genin be able to gain the strength of some Kages?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »

Wow...seeing how far the argument has been dragged, I supposed I could put my vote in.
How long does the poll last Neji?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2007, 12:09:40 AM »

The poll lasts some days... until a outcome is clear and enough (a few hundred) votes are made.

@samantha

I don't like to restrict it... there are some Genin who beat Jounin (Naruto is the prime example) and so on.
But it's certain they can not do as they please =)

NaraLong

« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

ok-i did not read all 8 pages...so if something has already been said, please dont jump all over me...
#1. I have a lvl 15 acad that has killed a hunter nin before...and i kinda like him XD
#2. I bet gyururu is gonna be pissed if this happens :P
#3. It's a way to play the game...you can't get as good mounts, or get other stuff that kages n' stuff can get...so it's not a "im all powerful and can kill kages so im totally awesome" type thing, its a "i decided to get strong and not go for all the extra fun stuff that is offered to people with more DKs"
if people want to play the game like that, i think we should let them play the game like that...

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »

Maybe add one or two special event(s) that only occurs once a DK for players who doesn't copy Kyuubi no Gyururu?

p/s: The part about copying Gyururu is just a joke!

Samantha

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2007, 08:35:19 PM »

At this stage the rankings should be thrown out, after all it doesn't mean or stand for anything.  Academy students being able to take out hunter nins, is a prime example of just that.  The ranking system is complete decoration.  The hard work that people do to kill Orochimaru is being belittled, while you can just simply stay at level 15 and gain the same amount of strength (if not more) and not have to go through the hassles.
On top of that, if you are a good ninja and stay at level 15 forever, you might be able to actually battle people many, many dks ahead of you that are working hard at getting DKs.  So you get rewarded twice: 1) You can get unlimited attack and defense points, and 2) The flood gates of potential people to attack becomes even wider. 

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2007, 11:59:25 PM »

Sadly, most have voted against a high limit in PvP :(

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2007, 12:28:50 AM »

Sadly, most have voted against a high limit in PvP :(

You have to consider that it was pretty close.  I think that there should be atleast a logical restriction.

For someone with 50 kills to kill someone with around 110 kills or more...I think it's strange.
I am also pretty sure Gyu can kill very high ranked people, people that should be completely out of her range strenght-wise.

But if you see no problem with that, then so be it.

This topic doesn't serve much purpose anymore I guess.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 12:43:00 AM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 1.055 seconds with 16 queries.