Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Staying at level 15  (Read 13903 times)

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Staying at level 15
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2007, 06:03:48 PM »

Man ... i agree with you  :D
I'm back to SL !

SinHarvest

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2007, 06:06:14 PM »

Nice post, but I disagree
Naruto is a genin, but is able to go toe to toe with oro and Kabuto, a persons rank should not limit how strong they get....even if it is freakishly strong*cough*

Samantha

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2007, 06:19:04 PM »

Nice post, but I disagree
Naruto is a genin, but is able to go toe to toe with oro and Kabuto, a persons rank should not limit how strong they get....even if it is freakishly strong*cough*
I get your idea and point Sin, but how many genins other than Naruto have a demon within them, outside of Gaara, not many genins really have a chance to go toe to toe with people that are ranks above them.  That's the reason for having missions sorted out in specific categories. So genins won't be sent out on missions that are better suited for a higher rank. Please lets not forget the name of the show, that's like looking for the star of a show or movie to die in the opening credits. It's not going to happen. 

SinHarvest

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2007, 06:21:40 PM »

But you also have to remember, this is Shinobilegends, not Naruto the game, We have the put our minds beyound the Naruto concept for a while

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »

But you also have to remember, this is Shinobilegends, not Naruto the game, We have the put our minds beyound the Naruto concept for a while

lol then why did you mentioned naruto in the first place? O_o
I'm back to SL !

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2007, 06:39:52 PM »

Hmm, for every temporary attack or defense point a player recieves, it decreases the oro kill restriction by one kill.

Example: A Jounin can only be attacked by someone with 4 more kills or less, but if that jounin stays at level 15 and gets a temporary attack or defense point, then he/she could be attacked by someone with 5 more kills or less.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Samantha

« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2007, 08:00:42 PM »

Okay, I understand and that totally makes sense to a certain point. So for every extra point for attack/defense, the player is also making their self more susceptible to attacks from stronger players with a higher dk.  It also gives the player the opportunity to take on more players that should be stronger than them, but are most likely not because players that actually get dks, spread their dk points evenly.  By these standards we are opening up the flood gates, to these players that stay at level 15 and letting them pvp even more players.
The only two question I have is, isn't it highly feasible to have a player that stays as a genin with 2 dk at level 15 to build their attack and defense and kill high level chuunins, jounins, or higher depending on how long the player stays at level 15 and how the later spends their oro kill points?  Isn't it pretty unbalanced to have a genin defeat an anbu?  Let me say, I understand that this is no one's fault and that's no one is to blame, I'm just giving the points from players that actually get dks, and showing the unbalance of this part of the game.  I know it's easy for me to sit here and complain, fuss, and whine about what's wrong, please forgive me if it seems that way.  The harder job is figuring out solutions or mediating both sides.  I still ask for the ceiling, that way the players can continue to pvp, but their is a limit to the amount of power one can gain, according to their dk/rank.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 08:04:38 PM by Shikamaru »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »

I see we have about a stalemate...

In this cases, with me being on no side, there will be a poll.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

SakuraGR

« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »

It seems like a good idea. This way the true Academy Students will be unable to attack 'fake' Academy Students who are really Kage's and such.

...come to think of it, my very sister is one of them!  :shock: :D

asdfjkl

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2007, 10:05:07 PM »

has anyone here besides me noticed that the poll is flawed? . Its flawed because there is 1 NO option and 4 YES. See what i'm getting at? If you don't want anything to change than you vote no. BUt if you want something to change than you have to choose from the four yes options which splits up the yes vote. THis is unfair because there are more people who want change but their votes are split up while the NO votes aren't split up. See what i'm saying? I want it to change so i went along with the one that had the most yes's but if the yes votes are counted up then there are more yes votes than no votes.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 10:06:13 PM by asdfjkl »

SinHarvest

« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

complaining will get you no where......let the voting continue

asdfjkl

« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »

so you've realized that the poll is flawed too  :P The yes votes are split up while the no arent't. It's like asking someone if they like sports. There are 6 people. The options are
NO 2
YES, basketball 1
Yes, football 1
Yes, SOccer 1
YEs, Track 1

The NO option will have the highest percentage but it does not reflect that the majority of the population likes sports

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2007, 10:26:31 PM »

I mailed you my answer about it =)

Never judge a cow by its udder.

asdfjkl

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2007, 10:29:24 PM »

i read it. I still think the poll is flawed. You want to know if people want restrictions or not. Even though there are more people who want the restriction they are split up on how to implement it while the poeple who say NO don't have to choose. It should just be a matter of yes i want a restriction or no i don't want a restriction. And if the majority of the people want the restriction than you should decide how to implement it. The majority of the people want the restriction so far but are split up on how to implement it when the moderators should decide that

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2007, 10:41:49 PM »

I think you guys are making way too big of a deal about this.

If someone kills you then you lose what? 15% of your exp...?
Just bank all your gold and let players do what they want to do.

Yes, the point of the game is to get as many DKs as possible. But it's also to get the most PvPs, cash, gems, and other things. If that's not the case, why do we have a hall of fame? There are many points to this game, and PVP is a BIG aspect of the game.

My vote still goes to leave it as it is.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.