Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: sorry about the bad post i know him personally and he was just messing with me  (Read 627 times)

brotherofitachilover

8) :Di am really sorry about that post i said he was just getting on my nerves and he was doing bad stuff to me all day.  I really want to help out with being an moderator and I know lebis and kboogi and a few other people and kboogi said I should try to become an moderator. I will do what ever alot of moderator's I know think it is a hard job but I say it would be a fun job and I am a nice guy I will be kind and I will do whatever I am suppose to do and neji I will do anything to help out this site and I hope you understand how I feel.

SINCERLY,
                                               brotherofitachilover

asdfjkl

lebis AND Kboogi said you should become a moderator. You shouldn't use thier names in the same sentence. ;) This is in the wrong place also. A lot of people feel the same way you do too but there are no openings for moderators right now. Theres a thread here called Game Applications. You can check there if there is an opening but i don't think there is. You could also create a topic there saying you want to be a moderator but i don't think it'll happen since there are no openings.

Baluski

• View Profile

This is in the wrong place also.

I moved it seeing as it's more spam then anything.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.