Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: worse badnav ever...  (Read 1754 times)

ninetailedfox

worse badnav ever...
« on: February 06, 2007, 03:03:38 AM »

After killing orochimaru in 3 hits, I click continue and what do you know BADNAV. Cant change pages and after waiting for my petition to be processed, I finaly am rid of the error. BUT im back in the town WITHOUT being able to kill orochimaru again (hes not there after you "fail" him once) so I have to somehow die... I get myself killed then on my only needed torment for 100 favor, die somehow after having 80 more hp... Ive been stuck at lvl 14 for 3 days because of bad luck (anbu on last turn with nothing left...) but this is the worst when I was finally level 15.

Is there any way to redirect me to the page I was suppose to be on after killing orochimaru (though I doubt it...)?

Darkwind

Re: worse badnav ever...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 03:14:34 AM »

I received a similiar error tonight.  I killed Oro, but when it said to continue it went to a badnav and something about akatsuki.php line 206 or the like.  I was reset it says I killed Oro on my bio but i am stuck at level 15.  I hear Neji is the only one who can go in and find out what happened. 

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 03:43:29 AM »

Please be patient. Neji isn't on right now, so he can't fix the Oro problem. However, you can explore now instead of being stuck on the syntax error page if you petition. Try not to do anything that will change your account until Oliver can see what the problem is. Thank you.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninetailedfox

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 04:30:33 AM »

Does that mean tomorow I shoudlnt kill orochimaru either (is it a bug you get everytime right now?)?

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 04:44:04 AM »

Not at this moment, no. Unless you want to go through the trouble of petitioning because you can't move. I'm not sure if doing anything else, such as fighting or traveling, will do anything to affect anything else. That's why I request that you refrain from any other activity and keep from doing anything that *could* possibly cause anymore trouble than there already is.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Darkwind

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 04:48:40 AM »

D'oh, no travel. Sorry did that already.  I didn't mean that it was a problem that Neji wasn't around, i just meant we had to wait until he came back to fix anything since he is the one with the knowledge and the power..  Ok I'll say it, "He is Root", and I bow in his presence.  LOL

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »

4am, I was soundly asleep ^^

should be fixed for some time now, I changed the akatsuki module due to an error.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 06:31:59 PM »

We're stilll having a problem though. Some people didn't listen and tried to attack Orochimaru again. After it was fixed, each of the DKs were accounted for. Take NarutoFourth for example (not targeting him). He did it twice.

Before the error was fixed, he had 32 kills. After it was fixed and he tried to attack him for a third time, he has 35 kills. So the other two unsuccessful attacks were added on.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 06:36:31 PM »

I need a list of how many who had this and how many dks need to be subtracted.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »

*Eye twitches..* There has to be at least 50....

Discord - Vyloria#9279

slottedspoon

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 02:17:35 AM »

It happened to one of my characters.  I petitioned and now it gives me the choice to spend my DK point.  I have yet to do so because I was unsure whether or not the problem was fixed or not.  Please advise.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 06:17:41 AM »

It's fixed now.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

slottedspoon

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 12:41:20 PM »

Okay, I seem to still have some fallout from this.  I am not sure how it should be corrected.
After getting a flawless DK, hitting continue led to the php error on line 206 with a reference to akatsuki.php.  The URL did NOT indicate badnav.php.  I petitioned.  Once corrected, as I noted earlier in this post, I had the option to assign my DK point.  After reading this and finding out it had been corrected, I assigned the point and it took me back to my dwelling, still at level 15.  I am still considered an Anbu Captain with 25 DKs.  I can travel to Hoshi Gakure.  I am really not that upset with this, except I lost two days with my 'prize mount' and I would like the opportunity to kill Kabuto (so my Kabuto Kills are only 2 behind my DKs, like normal).  But whatever.  I am just not sure where I should go from here.  I did resubmit a petition explaining this as well.

Page created in 2.041 seconds with 16 queries.