Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Alignment-based weapon?  (Read 3198 times)

Shiro-chan

Alignment-based weapon?
« on: February 06, 2007, 11:26:21 AM »

What do you all think about an event where, depending on alignment, number of DKs, and *a good dose of luck*, a weapon could be obtained in the forest that was rare and extremely powerful? Something like, for evil players, the first weapon would be "Zabuza's Cleaving Swoord", etc... I've already been working on it for a while, I'd just like your opinios.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Alignment-based weapon?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »

Make getting to level 15 even easier? Allowing players to save up even more gold that they wouldn't have any where to spend? Make players that are already speeding through a DK fly right through DKs? Not a very good idea...

protofusion

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »

i agree with gyru it is already easy enough if you do something that i cant say because it might be a spoiler it just involves shigami

Shiro-chan

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »

Ah. I already know what you mean, because some people DON'T care about spoilers. No, I mean, this would be for very high DK people. Sort of as an in-game reward for making it so far.

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 05:18:52 PM »

Ah. I already know what you mean, because some people DON'T care about spoilers. No, I mean, this would be for very high DK people. Sort of as an in-game reward for making it so far.

Then this would only further Gyu's speeding and flying point. People highly ranked already can get a DK in under 3 game days... and if they get this, it'll just make it easier for them to get a DK slightly faster.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 02:18:08 AM »

yes but it would just basically be  +1 right? not so bad.

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 05:00:15 AM »

What do you all think about an event where, depending on alignment, number of DKs, and *a good dose of luck*, a weapon could be obtained in the forest that was rare and extremely powerful?

Extremely powerful? Probably not just +1.

protofusion

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 05:29:06 AM »

What do you all think about an event where, depending on alignment, number of DKs, and *a good dose of luck*, a weapon could be obtained in the forest that was rare and extremely powerful?

Extremely powerful? Probably not just +1.

if it were like +1 that would be okay

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 06:05:36 AM »

Us higher ranking players aren't complaining about the game.. unless for mainly PvP purposes.

Other than that, we have it easy. Very easy. Let us enjoy the games little difficulties as they are. =]
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shiro-chan

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 03:21:33 PM »

Hmmm...Lebis, your avatar got me there for a sec. Anyways, you guys seem to be fairly set in your ways, but all the same I'll still write it as something to do.

Arpax

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 06:08:02 AM »

Yes, I agree with Lebis , on the main fact that high rankers(kage-Grand Hokage) are already killing orochimaru in a couple of game days. Aside from the event to obtain a +1 weapon, it seems nefarious to have a weapon that will only make lucky, high-ranked players gain a bigger DK gap. For low-level players it seems more logical, because it aids to them getting a dragon point faster. unfortunatly, most academy students don’t have an alignment or even qualify for the weapon. So I guess we should just keep the weapon aspect of the game; how it is for now.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »

Again thanks for reviving a thread that was discussed and done with.
Please read the date before posting. :]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.