Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Should Moderators/Admins be allowed to boost the stats of their chars?

Yes
- 8 (27.6%)
No
- 21 (72.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Buffing of chars  (Read 3763 times)

wuming

Buffing of chars
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:05:49 AM »

I just wanna get the opinion of other people.
Nothing against Gyururu but Gyururu is at about 8 orochimaru kills but yet the attack and defence is just too high for someone at that rank. I just feel that it's pretty unfair that they are allowed to boost their attack and defence so high and just stay at that level. I'm not really whining, I'm fine with admins or mods being able to give themselves pets like kyuubi or so, but slaying other players with your buffs is just sort of unfair to the other players.
Just my 2 cents worth, hope to get some opinions on this matter.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Buffing of chars
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 01:44:21 PM »

She's not powerful due to staff powers. She has many temporary attack.

But... she *does* have Pakkun still. I think.. That's a what? Anbu mount?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

BugWarrior

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 03:33:10 PM »

Lebis is correct in that Gyuru accumulated all of her attack and defense points, by using temporary powers.  It truly doesn 't have anything to do with her being a moderator.  She actually started building her stats before she was considered a possible moderator.  From the outside looking in, it might look somewhat suspicious that she has all those powers and she's a moderator, but for those that know what she has been doing, we all know that she hasn't used any moderator powers to gain an advantage.  The pakkun mount was given to her for the million experience points, that she once gained.  Making her the only person to ever have a pakkun at that low of a rank.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 03:44:48 PM »

She's not a moderator... And she payed in full for the Pakkun, not as a prize.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »

I just wanna get the opinion of other people.
Nothing against Gyururu but Gyururu is at about 8 orochimaru kills but yet the attack and defence is just too high for someone at that rank. I just feel that it's pretty unfair that they are allowed to boost their attack and defence so high and just stay at that level. I'm not really whining, I'm fine with admins or mods being able to give themselves pets like kyuubi or so, but slaying other players with your buffs is just sort of unfair to the other players.
Just my 2 cents worth, hope to get some opinions on this matter.

There is not one staff  member (Excluding Neji because for testing purposes and because he is the Head Admin) that has ever changed their stats. Nor will they ever be allowed to.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 11:29:47 PM »

I have a alt and don't use 'powers' to boost it's attack and defenses, just plain old hard work and training. ;)

Abysss

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 12:25:57 AM »

Useing your mod powers to get an advantage would be unfair, but gyururu just stacked your attack and defense by staying  a jounin for so long, it owld diappear if she ever got a dk, not that she would. :P

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 12:35:50 AM »

theres something that allowed gyu to get those temporary attack and def points which many people *cough* sin *cough* use to gain temporary stats that disappear after a dk.... its not altering or cheating but plain hard work....

wuming

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »

Well yeah, I guess I didn't check well enough then. So I'm sorry to Gyururu for suspecting her of buffing her char. Hope you don't take this to heart ^^

Darkwind

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »

Lol, why worry about other players abilities.  Aren't we all here to make our character the best in the way that we want.  I should start keeping a list of who has what hitpoints though.  So I can win a PvP one of these days  ;)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:31:44 AM »

Lol, why worry about other players abilities.  Aren't we all here to make our character the best in the way that we want.  I should start keeping a list of who has what hitpoints though.  So I can win a PvP one of these days  ;)

hp doesnt matter.... people with hp lower can kill me with ease...... its all about attack and def points..... and luck XD

LightKnight

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 06:21:31 AM »

hp doesnt matter.... people with hp lower can kill me with ease...... its all about attack and def points..... and luck XD

So true.

Satehi

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 12:06:57 AM »

most of the time though at Acad - Chuunin Hp matters alot. I once won by 1 Hp!  :shock: =O

opop

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 09:19:44 PM »

hey should be able to but they should abuise it

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 08:56:38 PM »

I killed a kage when I was Jounin, killed hokages when I was sannin, killed master hokages when I was hokage, and I killed Kboogi when I was master hokage.

It is definately about how you used your dragon points. Kboogi used most of his in turns which meant I was able to kill him.

Knowing how to stack hp helps too. :D
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.