Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Jutsu Creating Sysytem  (Read 7390 times)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Jutsu Creating Sysytem
« on: February 22, 2007, 11:01:47 PM »

Ok here’s my idea on the Jutsu Creating System.
(Please note that creating your own jutsu won’t be usable till your 7th DK)
As far as chakra is concerned, I would say either:
1.   It costs no chakra but can only be used Once a game day(More uses can be bought for high prices?)

2.   Costs X chakra where X=Amount of effects it has. (Some effects may add more chakra to it.

Also, after first learning your unique Jutsu, ¼ your turns will be taken from you for 10 Game days.

You will only be able to choose up to 3(maybe 5, negotiable.) effects to add to your jutsu. You may only be able to choose 1 of each damage and minion* effects.
Added rounds will not stack with your regeneration rounds.
Minions will work with healing but only half your minions will heal you rounded up. (I.E. if you have 6 minions then you will only have 3 healing you.)
They CAN be upgraded or editted.

*(Multiples of the damage: I.E.
Shuriken deals 5 damage to your foe.
Shuriken deals 6 damage to your foe.

Name of Jutsu: {Name of Jutsu here}
Text of Jutsu (Damage): {I.E. “You’re opponent suffers {damage} from your {name of jutsu}!”}
Text of Jutsu (Healing): {I.E. “You’re {name of jutsu} heals yourself for {healing done}!”}

Damage
( ) Deal 10 – 20 Damage for 3 rounds (3,000 gold:2 Gems) Requires 7 DKs
( ) Deal 20 – 35 Damage for 3 rounds (4,000 gold:4 Gems) Requires 10 DKs
( ) Deal 30 – 40 Damage for 3 rounds (6,000 gold:6 Gems) Requires 20 DKs
( ) Deal 35 – 55 Damage for 3 rounds (7,000 gold:8 Gems) Requires 25 DKs
( ) Deal 50 – 70 Damage for 3 rounds (10,000 gold:15 Gems) Requires 40 DKs
( ) Deal 65 – 90 Damage for 3 rounds (15,000 gold:20 Gems) Requires 80 DKs
( ) Deal 85 – 110 Damage for 3 rounds (20,000 gold:30 Gems) Requires 100 DKs
( ) Deal 105 – 130 Damage for 3 rounds (25,000 gold:35 Gems) Requires 110 DKs
( ) Deal 0 – 160 Damage for 3 rounds (30,000 gold:35 Gems) Requires 120 DKs

Minions
( ) Add 1 extra Minion to your attack. (5,000:10 Gems) Requires 7 DKs
( ) Add 2 extra Minions to your attack. (8,000:15 Gems) Requires 10 DKs
( ) Add 3 extra Minions to your attack. (10,000:25 Gems) Requires 20 DKs
( ) Add 4 extra Minions to your attack. (20,000:35 Gems) Requires 50 DKs
( ) Add 5 extra Minions to your attack. (30,000:45 Gems) Requires 70 DKs
( ) Add 6 extra Minions to your attack. (40,000:60 Gems) Requires 100 DKs

Regeneration
( ) Heal yourself for 5 for 10 rounds (2,000:2 Gems) Requires 7 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 10 for 10 rounds (4,000:4 Gems) Requires 10 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 15 for 10 rounds (5,000:5 Gems) Requires 20 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 20 for 10 rounds (6,000:6 Gems) Requires 30 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 30 for 10 rounds (8,000:8 Gems) Requires 50 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 40 for 10 rounds (10,000:10 Gems) Requires 70 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 60 for 10 rounds (12,000:12 Gems) Requires 90 DKs
( ) Heal yourself for 20 – 100 for 10 rounds (15,000:15 Gems) Requires 100 DKs

Rounds
( ) Add 1 extra round to your effect. (5,000:10 Gems) Requires 7 DKs
( ) Add 2 extra rounds to your effect. (7,500:15 Gems) Requires 10 DKs
( ) Add 3 extra rounds to your effect. (9,000:20 Gems) Requires 20 DKs
( ) Add 4 extra rounds to your effect. (15,000:30 Gems) Requires 40 DKs
( ) Add 5 extra rounds to your effect. (25,000:40 Gems) Requires 50 DKs

Other (The following will not be added to PvP matches)
( ) Reduces damage dealt by ½ for 4 rounds (7.500:20 Gems) Requires 30 DKs
( ) Increases damage dealt by ½ for 4 rounds (20,000:30 Gems) Requires 50 DKs
( ) Reduces armor of foe by ½ for 6 rounds (10,000:25 Gems) Requires 30 DKs
( ) Increases attack power by ½ for 6 rounds (15.000:30 Gems) Requires 30 DKs
( ) Increases defense by 1.2 for 6 rounds (15,000:30 Gems) Requires 30 DKs

( ) 1 extra use (5,000:10 Gems) Requires 20 DKs
( ) 2 extra uses (10,000:15 Gems) Requires 30 DKs
( ) 3 extra uses (20,000:25 Gems) Requires 40 Dks
( ) 4 extra uses (30,000:40 Gems) Requires 50 DKs
( ) 5 extra uses (40,000:50 Gems) Requires 75 DKs

PvP
( ) Activates your effect once at the beginning of a fight when you are attacked in dwelling but deals/heals only ¼ the damage. (1,000,000:1,000 Gems) Requires 75 DKs

( ) Allows activation of your effect ONCE during a fight when you attack another player but deals/heals only ¼ the damage. (1,000,000:1,000 Gems) Requires 75 DKs

Like it? Hate it? Feedback appreciated.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:32:06 PM by Xaos »

PyroPrinny

Re: Jutsu Creating Sysytem
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 11:27:14 PM »

Seems good, it seems a bit pricey, but that shouldn't be too bad in the long run.
But also, I couldn't find three things.
1) How many of these jutsus can you have?
2) Can you upgrade it after you get it? And if so, will it cost the full amount, or will it just add on what's needed for the next one?
3) Will they go away after DK? (Probably an obvious "no", but just asking anyway.)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »

Seems good, it seems a bit pricey, but that shouldn't be too bad in the long run.
But also, I couldn't find three things.
1) How many of these jutsus can you have?
2) Can you upgrade it after you get it? And if so, will it cost the full amount, or will it just add on what's needed for the next one?
3) Will they go away after DK? (Probably an obvious "no", but just asking anyway.)

1) Just 1 but I'm still thinking it over. Can anyone really afford more than one? o.O
2) Forgot to put that ^.^ Yes, you will be able to edit them. Haven't decided on the other part. Added on would be fair I guess.
3) Heavens no ^.^

Also, this is more like a type of "end-game" thing. It's for when you have all those gems and gold and have no idea what to do with it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:41:00 PM by Xaos »

Tenchi Uchiha

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 12:12:16 AM »

Overall I think this is a good idea. The idea of adding affects to your jutsu is really cool and it gives you something more to look forward to as you get more DKs. However, in terms of jutsu use I think you should be able to use it about 1-4 times a day (depending on your level) in order to stay true to the anime and manga. But this is just a suggestion.

NaraLong

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 01:33:25 AM »

#1. I like the "uses up chakra" idea more...because any jutsu would take up chakra, even kakashi can't use raikiri/chidori "once a day" without any cost to his chakra...his chakra is just GONE after (how many? i forget)

#2. Chakra and turns should be spent to master the jutsu, much like a house (takes work and time and chakra used up for failed experiments)
Editing them/upgrading should also cost more turns+chakra

#3. Multiple jutsus should be allowed some people might want a weaker one against small fry (level 1-5), a medium one against medium opponents and a stronger one for strong opponents and a super strong one for the flawless oro kill ^^
That way they don't waste 10 chakra at level 5 against a level 5 guy, they can just use 2 instead and still kill it.

#4. I think only kage+ should be able to create jutsus, the only guy that could create them besides hokages was Kakashi who was an Anbu Captain (yes, he actually was, until he gave up the role for some reason and went back to being a jounin.) The only justus that we know who invented them are rasengan, summoning jutsu, the tree jutsu that the 1st invented [sorry i forget the name, but look in the sarutobi vs orochimaru battle and it's there] and chidori/raikiri, and 3/4 were invented by kages (yondaime, sarutobi and shodaime respectively).
I would say hokage, but then I realized Kakashi was only an Anbu Captain (and not quite as strong as the sannin :P)
So, I think the DK requirements should be gotten rid of, just turns+chakra+gold+gems to create...

#5.
Maybe also
Buffs:
Note: attack/def means attack OR defense, not both (they are seperate things, but i just put them together for my own sanity)
() +1 attack/def (1,000 gold:1 Gem)
() +2 attack/def (2,000 gold:2 Gems)
... (I'm lazy and don't want to type it all out)
() +40 attack/def (40,000 gold:40 Gems)

Other:
() Invincibility 1 round (10,000 gold:10 gems)
() Invincibility 10 rounds (100,000 gold:100 gems)

I also don't think that any justus should be usable during pvp's, because the opponent can't use them, giving attackers an unfair advantage.

Just my 2 cents, if I think of anything else I'll add it...

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 01:38:39 AM »

#1. I like the "uses up chakra" idea more...because any jutsu would take up chakra, even kakashi can't use raikiri/chidori "once a day" without any cost to his chakra...his chakra is just GONE after (how many? i forget)

#2. Chakra and turns should be spent to master the jutsu, much like a house (takes work and time and chakra used up for failed experiments)
Editing them/upgrading should also cost more turns+chakra

#3. Multiple jutsus should be allowed some people might want a weaker one against small fry (level 1-5), a medium one against medium opponents and a stronger one for strong opponents and a super strong one for the flawless oro kill ^^
That way they don't waste 10 chakra at level 5 against a level 5 guy, they can just use 2 instead and still kill it.

#4. I think only kage+ should be able to create jutsus, the only guy that could create them besides hokages was Kakashi who was an Anbu Captain (yes, he actually was, until he gave up the role for some reason and went back to being a jounin.) The only justus that we know who invented them are rasengan, summoning jutsu, the tree jutsu that the 1st invented [sorry i forget the name, but look in the sarutobi vs orochimaru battle and it's there] and chidori/raikiri, and 3/4 were invented by kages (yondaime, sarutobi and shodaime respectively).
I would say hokage, but then I realized Kakashi was only an Anbu Captain (and not quite as strong as the sannin :P)
So, I think the DK requirements should be gotten rid of, just turns+chakra+gold+gems to create...

#5.
Maybe also
Buffs:
Note: attack/def means attack OR defense, not both (they are seperate things, but i just put them together for my own sanity)
() +1 attack/def (1,000 gold:1 Gem)
() +2 attack/def (2,000 gold:2 Gems)
... (I'm lazy and don't want to type it all out)
() +40 attack/def (40,000 gold:40 Gems)

Other:
() Invincibility 1 round (10,000 gold:10 gems)

I also don't think that any justus should be usable during pvp's, because the opponent can't use them, giving attackers an unfair advantage.

Just my 2 cents, if I think of anything else I'll add it...

I actually like my idea as once per day and more if bought. Just think of it likechakra. Your limit at first is once, and then more as you progress in ranks.

I highly dislike the idea of a strong enough move to flawless orochimaru. It should still be a challenge to beat the boss, flawlessing him is just cheap I think ^.^

Invincinility. Same reason as before, i don't like the idea of easy Flawless fights ^.^

NaraLong

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »

flawless orochimaru kill-
ryuusa bakeru (spelled wrong i know)
every single time so far ^^
easy flawless fights:
shukaku+level 15 weps/armor+suna shruiken

but the uses shouldn't need to be bought...
how about "after using it x times, you gain another use per day as you become more adept at using the jutsu"?
that way, it's like they gain experience using it and become better at it...

protofusion

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 01:56:46 AM »

i prefer xaos's way but is there like a jutsu making building or a random encounter or whatever?

opop

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 02:34:52 AM »

75 Dks Ive heard the game gets easier as you get stronger does it need to get easier :-?

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 02:43:03 AM »

75 Dks Ive heard the game gets easier as you get stronger does it need to get easier :-?

It really isn't meant to help it get easier that much, just another challenge ^.^

And it doesn't really get that much easier.

SolAlwyn

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 06:30:25 AM »

I absolutely love this idea.  I believe that the DK limits as posted are pretty good, and thats not because I already meet them.  I was wondering, when you say minions, do you mean multiple hits at the same damage per round? Perhaps, for each extra ability after the first  2 or 3, a 10% or 20% increase to the total cost is added.  This lets there be no need for a limit to the number of choices.  My hope is that this be created as a shop somewhere, maybe the hidden city. 

Finally maybe there could be a list of pre-made jutsu to pick from, to give players a head start on making their own.

Oh and as a side note if you follow my suggestions, then my jutsu would cost 189,000 gold and 259 gems.  Cash or check? :D

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 08:55:58 AM »

I absolutely love this idea.  I believe that the DK limits as posted are pretty good, and thats not because I already meet them.  I was wondering, when you say minions, do you mean multiple hits at the same damage per round? Perhaps, for each extra ability after the first  2 or 3, a 10% or 20% increase to the total cost is added.  This lets there be no need for a limit to the number of choices.  My hope is that this be created as a shop somewhere, maybe the hidden city. 

Finally maybe there could be a list of pre-made jutsu to pick from, to give players a head start on making their own.

Oh and as a side note if you follow my suggestions, then my jutsu would cost 189,000 gold and 259 gems.  Cash or check? :D

Yes, a minion is basically an extra hit in that round.

Increase to the cost? I thought they were high enough as it was xD
I'll let Neji decide saying he puts this on his to do list which seems to be getting longer, and longer.... And longer >>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 09:28:03 AM »

:twisted:

yeah, sure. =) then we will have squads of invincible guys...great.

nope. first: if this comes, I'll personally put costs on it to balance it out... AND they will cost quite some chakra...

also: this is something bigger and can't be done quickly. to program, test, evaluate and finish such a module takes time.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 05:01:52 PM »

:twisted:

yeah, sure. =) then we will have squads of invincible guys...great.

nope. first: if this comes, I'll personally put costs on it to balance it out... AND they will cost quite some chakra...

also: this is something bigger and can't be done quickly. to program, test, evaluate and finish such a module takes time.

Oh don't worry, I know something like this wont be created for some time if you decide to make it ^.^

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 05:42:29 PM »

:twisted: so I need to work out something... which takes  time... -_-
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.