Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 2030  (Read 5225 times)

Abysss

Re: 2030
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 04:50:12 AM »

George Bush will learn proper English.... if he works at it.

LeafToad

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 06:53:40 AM »

George Bush will learn proper English.... if he works at it.

But he will have no power over America by then. So it would end up being for nothing.

ryushi

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 07:01:50 AM »

Hopefully America and all other major nation will have a overall better central government.

opop

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 03:27:34 PM »

I heard that a huge asteroid will be hiting earth around 2019.
No it won't its been disproven.

Kureaa

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 06:40:33 PM »

They just don't want to cause a panic  ;)  Only one way to be sure...  Wait and see  :)

LeafToad

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 08:39:54 PM »

It's exactly like global warming in which some people think it exists and some people think it doesn't. I did see that there is a asteroid that could possibly go near the earth in 2010(bad for me, it's the year I graduate) and because of it's orbit, can strike the earth at that time too.

I also believe that aside from the asteroid, global warming is a huge issue also that we will face.

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 01:13:27 AM »

It's exactly like global warming in which some people think it exists and some people think it doesn't. I did see that there is a asteroid that could possibly go near the earth in 2010(bad for me, it's the year I graduate) and because of it's orbit, can strike the earth at that time too.

I also believe that aside from the asteroid, global warming is a huge issue also that we will face.

2010?! Thats 2 years before I graduate! Anyways I was watching secret societies on the history channel and some guy said the all the world will be living in a nazi germany type world in the next 5-10 years.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:13:53 AM by ryushi »

Satehi

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 11:52:46 PM »

I see a major asteroid hitting the earth.

That or either a galactic alignment that causes the Earth's magnetics poles to shift very rapidly causing planetary disaster.
Otherwise scientists say, in the middle of our galaxy their is a black hole but it will take millions of years before it swallows us up.
My first observation is that a galactic alignment will be very possible.
We are due to one by 2012 by the latest or more.
Not sure, at this time.
Well, I guess we'll die pretty soon won't we?
that, or we'll destroy this meteor with something before it even comes close. I always wondered what gemany was like  :?:
Millions of years? I'll be recycled by then. I think we are going to have engines that don't run on coal,oil,gas and etc. And also I think that Neji will finally add the kekai genkai's  :eek:

RAIKIRI

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 12:06:16 AM »

you know what sucks?

we, the next generation have to deal with these problems!

global warming, asteroids, extinction, the plante align thingy, a possible World War III, etc.

im predicting anotehr earthquake... big... and soon. hopefully im not caught in it.

guess what? the current scientists will pretty much retire by 2020 ( most) and WE will have to step up and invent somthing to stop asteroids.

As someone famous once said, " its  not about predicting the danger, its about living in the time that danger is going to happen thats the scariest." I'd be 26...:\ by then/.//

Satehi

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 12:39:10 AM »

you know what sucks?

global warming, asteroids, extinction, the plante align thingy, a possible World War III, etc.

im predicting anotehr earthquake... big... and soon. hopefully im not caught in it.

guess what? the current scientists will pretty much retire by 2020 ( most) and WE will have to step up and invent somthing to stop asteroids.

As someone famous once said, " its  not about predicting the danger, its about living in the time that danger is going to happen thats the scariest." I'd be 26...:\ by then/

Hasn't world war 3 already passed? or was that just me? I think I heard something about it. global waring will probly be solved by the time I reach 20 years old. If not, then I'll do it myself lol.We can make the global warning something we can control easily. We can't really do anything about the others though. We must keep the peace!

ryushi

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 01:52:19 AM »

you know what sucks?

As someone famous once said, " its  not about predicting the danger, its about living in the time that danger is going to happen thats the scariest." I'd be 26...:\ by then/

Hasn't world war 3 already passed? or was that just me? I think I heard something about it. global waring will probly be solved by the time I reach 20 years old. If not, then I'll do it myself lol.We can make the global warning something we can control easily. We can't really do anything about the others though. We must keep the peace!

WWIII hasn't even come into existence. The only future events I'm worried about is a nuke dropping on my head. I don't feel safe in America like  I used to. It'd be cool to have a cyber body that could let you live as long as you want.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 12:51:13 PM »

By 2030, America will no longer be the dominate country.....

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »

Global warming pretty much isn't real.
It has been disproven by Russian scientists.

ryushi

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 09:08:53 PM »

By 2030, America will no longer be the dominate country.....
I don't mind if us cowboys aren't the head I just wanna be alive after all this religious crusading is over, I mean all 3 of us worship pretty much the same guy.

Are you serious? Thats weird, I feel like spraying axe in the air now o_O

LeafToad

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 09:45:39 PM »

So how do they explain the change in starting times for the seasons and the melting ice around the world?

And let's not forget some animals/insects changing their life patterns... pretty much that means something is up and I for one do think global warming exists.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 14 queries.