Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: demons  (Read 858 times)

wolfsrain

demons
« on: March 30, 2007, 10:37:56 PM »

i know neji.you are mighty but not a god.but if you can input these in the game,i think it will be great.how would it be if you input demons (like the ninetails) and bijuus(like shukaku)in the game.they would be similar to cursed seals(they power you up and make you more evil if u use them).this is a spontan idea so i cant say much more and i think it's good so,it's open for new ideas.reply but be polite and nice to me(not like in my other ideas :twisted:)

LeafToad

Re: demons
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 10:42:33 PM »

i know neji.you are mighty but not a god.but if you can input these in the game,i think it will be great.how would it be if you input demons (like the ninetails) and bijuus(like shukaku)in the game.they would be similar to cursed seals(they power you up and make you more evil if u use them).this is a spontan idea so i cant say much more and i think it's good so,it's open for new ideas.reply but be polite and nice to me(not like in my other ideas :twisted:)

They're already in the game, but in a better way than you stated. :D

"you are mighty but not a god" The Gods of shinobi legends shall be unpleased about that. >>

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 10:44:13 PM »

"Give me power, more power!"

Nah, we like you weak.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Satehi

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 11:18:20 PM »

I remember a topic about this and Neji said we can have our demons and if we use them to between 90-120 times the demon would hack its way into freedom and you will be a newborn academy student. Sounds nice eh? You lose everything

RAIKIRI

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 01:04:34 AM »

i think his exact words meant someting along the lines of " Use these demons and you will end up dying after several uses, your account gone  :twisted: <---- Neji face"

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 17 queries.