Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Out of Stock?  (Read 13234 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: Out of Stock?
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »

Bah Kamui says its not my fault AFTER organizing a mob >.>;;;

Neji, I hope this isn't a spoiler but i have to ask

In the "event" you said the KAGES of each village were demanding these weapons. So shouldnt the KAGES like*me* get these weapons CHEAPLY???

Also, I had a lvl 14 weapon and 15 armor last oro kill... yet i couldn't sell them back. They were worth 4k and 5k... yet the weapons in stock were worth 50k+ If we buy it at that price, we should be able to sell it at a SLIGHTLY lower price right?

In this case, i can buy lvl 15 weapon at 19k... wait until its around 75k...then sell it... and BECOME RICH!

naw but seriously, its like buying stocks...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:37:13 PM by RAIKIRI »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »

Nah, you only buy it expensive, and sell for the normal "old" resell value.

Also, I mean the "Kages in charge of the villages" who are all NPC (somebody made once a request to "rule" a village, it was denied and will be) and therefore exist only for gameplay purposes.

=)

Never judge a cow by its udder.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2007, 07:39:15 PM »

*cries silently underneath a rock* :smt087 :smt086 :smt022 :smt089

This war had better be good.. :evil: :evil: or I'll hunt those NPCs down and take their chocolate >.>

ryushi

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2007, 02:04:32 AM »

I had to read 3 pages of this stuff just to get caught up, 70k?!?! Are you serious, omg  :evil:
The new era of SL is complicated  :-?

RAIKIRI

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2007, 01:01:19 AM »

I hope this isnt considered a spoiler yet agian, but i think this is old information now.

Fire vs. Rice.

Demand for weapons.

WHY ARE WEAPONS FROM OTHER VILLAGES B EING PRICED??? they're not taking sides...

I mean, the U.S. wouldnt sell all our wheat and leave us hungry jsut because their allies in another country are in a waar and need more food.

ITs own citizens first right?

UchihaHitane

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2007, 02:20:58 AM »

WHY ARE WEAPONS FROM OTHER VILLAGES B EING PRICED??? they're not taking sides...

Water will join Rice and Wind will join Fire. Thats what i reckon. It would all fit.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2007, 03:08:23 AM »

I hope this isnt considered a spoiler yet agian, but i think this is old information now.

Fire vs. Rice.

Demand for weapons.

I mean, the U.S. wouldnt sell all our wheat and leave us hungry jsut because their allies in another country are in a waar and need more food.

hmmmm lets see... watch the last naruto filler arc.... ONE VILAGE MAKES THE WEAPONS they have to supply weapons to the villages and they are making extra weapons for rice and fire.... other villages have less items to seel as a result.. prices rise.... if the prices stayed the same then inflation would occur and id explain further but it would get so complicated id not be able to understand myself.....

we'll leave it to your histroy teacher to teach you about histroy and economy and inflation  ;)L

RAIKIRI

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2007, 12:31:48 AM »

Fire vs. Rice.

Demand for weapons.

hmmmm lets see... watch the last naruto filler arc.... ONE VILAGE MAKES THE WEAPONS they have to supply weapons to the villages and they are making extra weapons for rice and fire.... other villages have less items to seel as a result.. prices rise.... if the prices stayed the same then inflation would occur and id explain further but it would get so complicated id not be able to understand myself.....

we'll leave it to your histroy teacher to teach you about histroy and economy and inflation  ;)L

That was a filler... -_-

FIllers tend to be untrue -_-

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2007, 04:47:54 AM »

but it explains how all the naruto charecters get kunai and other ninja weapons.....

hence the way things work =) if it was in the eps then it can be used as a base for this idea

opop

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »

but it explains how all the naruto charecters get kunai and other ninja weapons.....

hence the way things work =) if it was in the eps then it can be used as a base for this idea
I figured there was a store that sold weapons and made them in the back

Andreiyu

« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2007, 01:00:42 AM »

Either it gets bought up really fast, since I have enough golds to get lvl 10 weapon/armor

Right now I'm stuck with lvl 6 weapon

Very hard to find it in stock

I'm all for realistic, but it seems it is TOO realistic :D

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »

there are weapon maniacs out there...
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.