Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Shinobi Clan Race  (Read 7432 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Shinobi Clan Race
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 01:37:50 AM »

but like you said teh clans that have less gold and gems wont be able to participate.
WHO will pay it?
you cant have a bunch of members say they will pay and never do.
and if its made for leaders only then what if the leader doesnt have the gems?
why should the whole clan be left out because of this?

Samantha

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 02:06:46 AM »

but like you said teh clans that have less gold and gems wont be able to participate.
WHO will pay it?
So you would prefer it to where every clan can enter it? On numerous threads there have discussions about too many clans with little to no activity; but still we should bend and adjust events and contests in hopes that start up clans may find it in their hearts to show clan pride and honor? Simply put, if the leader doesn't have the means to pay, then it is apparent that they honestly need to continue to build, get stronger, and collect more gems which is perfectly fine.  It is nothing against start up clans, but events can not be catered specifically for clans that know they can not afford the race fee.  In addition, 20 gems is far from a king's ransom, and gold is easily accessible for all. 

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 02:10:14 AM »

WHO will pay it?
So you would prefer it to where every clan can enter it? On numerous threads there have discussions about too many clans with little to no activity; but still we should bend and adjust events and contests in hopes that start up clans may find it in their hearts to show clan pride and honor? Simply put, if the leader doesn't have the means to pay, then it is apparent that they honestly need to continue to build, get stronger, and collect more gems which is perfectly fine.  It is nothing against start up clans, but events can not be catered specifically for clans that know they can not afford the race fee.  In addition, 20 gems is far from a king's ransom, and gold is easily accessible for all. 

what of a clan that just purchased a clan avatar before this gets installed?
what will they do?
say they have 1 leader and none of the other members can pay it all by themselves.
and just fro arguments sake lets say that clan is as active as the huge ones but it has few members.
what will they do?
get punished because they cant find gems fast enough?
the gold is no problem for anyone.
my alts can make the gold minimum.

sandnin

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 02:49:12 AM »

i think this should be made i would like the chalenge and im not afriade of someone with three times my helath 1.5 atck and deffense bring it on and il pay most of the gems up front

Samantha

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 02:54:55 AM »

I actually understand your point, I don't agree with it, but I understand it. Let me give a equal example to what your saying. However, like with everything in life, there is no perfect solution for every situation. For example, a person gains just enough gems for a kyuubi on the second game day, but the rare kyuubi showed up during the first game day.  We all know that circumstances occur and time waits for no one.  Now because the person gained enough gems and gold for the kyuubi during the second game day, but the kyuubi showed up during the first game day do you think that changes are going to be made so that this person can acquire the kyuubi?  If so, what about the next person, who is only 2 gems away from having enough for the kyuubi, do we now make the kyuubi readily available for whoever has the gems and gold to buy him? 
Situations and choices coincide with timing, like a leader getting a clan avatar and suddenly seeing Mando and not having the funds to acquire the mount. Deciding between a mount or a cityhouse or castle are all choices that are difficult.  But being a leader means you are willing to take on difficult choices and that you think of your clan when making decisions.   

sandnin

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 03:00:31 AM »

no im one of the mebers not the leader but im the one whose on all time and no but you confused me

sandnin

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 03:12:48 AM »

well i got to get to my from if there isnt nothing new

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 03:14:05 AM »

After you answer sandnin's question *doesn't know if he was asking one,* I don't know if you already stated this, but the puzzle pieces collected by each clan, can every other clan in this race see what puzzle pieces they have?? Do you kind of get what I am saying?

EDIT: Don't want to be mean about this, but sandnin....you can edit your own post and then write any extra stuff you want to...=D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:15:52 AM by ace »

Samantha

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 03:18:21 AM »

no im one of the mebers not the leader but im the one whose on all time and no but you confused me
No problem Sandnin.
   Let's say you are a sannin and leader of a clan. You have 114 gems, you realize that your clanmates need a cityhouse.  So you pay for the gold and gems for a cityhouse to support your clan, which leaves you at 14 gems.  You then become aware of a brand new rare tattoo in the Sand Village that only shows up once every 6 months.  You see the tattoo in Sand Village and want it, but it cost 15 gems to get.  Do you think that it is fair that you are not able to get the tattoo, since you spent your gems on a cityhouse?  I mean you are only one gem short, so shouldn't the game bend the rules a little for you, should there be some kind of change so that everyone can get this rare tattoo?

@Ace
Excellent question!
That one would go into the Neji category if it is possible to access how far other clans are with their map/puzzle.  On top of my head, I do have a possible answer to your question, you obviously know of the ways of how to see a person's bingo book for a fee.  In order to see how far a clan has gotten with the map/puzzle you would have to pay to take a peek at the same place.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:26:00 AM by Shikamaru »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 03:22:57 AM »

I think it is your own fault....I am only saying that because usually different events which people "make" are usually talked about in the forums, sometimes they aren't. Don't get me wrong or anything =D.

sandnin

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 03:24:25 AM »

no i mean well to bad i can wait anthor 6 months as long as my fellow caln mates are safe i would put myslef in the line of fire to protect my friends

Samantha

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 03:31:58 AM »

no i mean well to bad i can wait anthor 6 months as long as my fellow caln mates are safe i would put myslef in the line of fire to protect my friends
Exactly, so you agree with me Sandnin :D
Timing is apart of the game as well as making decisions and choices. Events as well as items can't be catered for every single person or clan.  The most important thing, as you said is that you would take care of your clan first.

sandnin

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 03:34:15 AM »

yes cause they took me in in my time off need and helped me to be a strong plaeyer but yeah

Crimson

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 12:20:01 PM »

If youdon't have the gems to participate thats your problem right? The idea itself is good. Any clan can win it's just about clan activeness and their thrive to win.  :P

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 02:49:38 AM »

I actually understand your point, I don't agree with it, but I understand it. Let me give a equal example to what your saying. However, like with everything in life, there is no perfect solution for every situation. For example, a person gains just enough gems for a kyuubi on the second game day, but the rare kyuubi showed up during the first game day.  We all know that circumstances occur and time waits for no one.  Now because the person gained enough gems and gold for the kyuubi during the second game day, but the kyuubi showed up during the first game day do you think that changes are going to be made so that this person can acquire the kyuubi?  If so, what about the next person, who is only 2 gems away from having enough for the kyuubi, do we now make the kyuubi readily available for whoever has the gems and gold to buy him? 
Situations and choices coincide with timing, like a leader getting a clan avatar and suddenly seeing Mando and not having the funds to acquire the mount. Deciding between a mount or a cityhouse or castle are all choices that are difficult.  But being a leader means you are willing to take on difficult choices and that you think of your clan when making decisions.   

yes but if you KNOW of this race and still decide to do something that would make it so you cant participate is it fair for the others?
why not a free entry or just a gold entry...
then the clan wins with ONLY BRAGGING RIGHTS which makes it fair.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 1.043 seconds with 19 queries.