Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Clayjutsu (Deidara's jutsu)  (Read 15702 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Clayjutsu (Deidara's jutsu)
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 12:49:49 AM »

deidra's special attack <.<
it can level a village.....
its worth it =)

RAIKIRI

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2007, 12:50:16 AM »

you know,,, if this turns out to be a jutsu like Genjutsu... then Neji is going to be sued >.>

*Thinks that that would be an awesome April Foools trick XD*

shyguy

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 11:58:57 AM »

you know,,, if this turns out to be a jutsu like Genjutsu... then Neji is going to be sued >.>

*Thinks that that would be an awesome April Foools trick XD*

raikiri, stop giving neji ideas!

RAIKIRI

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 12:50:16 AM »

*walks away sheepishly* Geez, its liek the stocks all over agian -_-

shyguy

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 01:19:09 AM »

*walks away sheepishly* Geez, its liek the stocks all over agian -_-

well it was ur idea...  :roll:

LeafToad

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »

I'm not in favor of this being implemented. There would have to be new shops(places that sell the clay), or you would have to find it in the forest which could mean that you would never get to use the specialty. Also, having a surgery to recieve his arms just seems sort of weird to me. I don't think that many people would take the arms of someone else because their arms were better. Also, how do we know that there isn't something special with Deidara that allows only him to use the arms, and not someone else? I'm certain the arms have a mind of their own, if they have a mouth, and I don't think they would listen to a good samaritan that kills their previous owner.

It just seems iffy. >>
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:13:31 PM by LeafToad »

shyguy

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 09:11:52 PM »

I'm not in favor of this being implemented. There would have to be new shops(places that sell the clay), or you would have to find it in the forest which could mean that you would never get to use the specialty. Also, having a surgery to recieve his arms just seems sort of weird to me. I don't think that many people would take the arms of someone else because their arms were better. Also, how do we know that there isn't something special with Deidara that allows only him to use the arms, and not someone else? I'm certain the arms have a mind of their own, if they have a mouth, and I don't think they would listen to a good samaritan that kills their previous owner.

It just seems iffy. >>

leaf toad... ok, just go with what shikamaru said, and that u have infinite clay, just like hyoton and suna, u can use those even when you are in the sand village, also we dont know about deidara and the arm things, so lets just leave that to speculation and implement this idea... and give it a dk minimum of like 50... that would be really cool... and also the moves would have to be a little better than what i saw in this list...... but yeah, just ideas

LeafToad

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 10:30:49 PM »

leaf toad... ok, just go with what shikamaru said, and that u have infinite clay, just like hyoton and suna, u can use those even when you are in the sand village, also we dont know about deidara and the arm things, so lets just leave that to speculation and implement this idea... and give it a dk minimum of like 50... that would be really cool... and also the moves would have to be a little better than what i saw in this list...... but yeah, just ideas

As much as I would like to go with what Shikamaru said, I object to unlimited clay. When Deidara was fighting against Gaara, you noticed that he ran out of clay right? The clay didn't just poof into his hands. This would be very different from the other specialties as with the others, it only requires chakra to perform those and it is not unlimited. Unlimited clay would mean that you could attack with your clay jutsus as many times as you wish, and we all know that is not going to happen.

If we don't know much about something, then why implement it and find out something that can compromise it later on? Think about it.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »

As much as I would like to go with what Shikamaru said, I object to unlimited clay. When Deidara was fighting against Gaara, you noticed that he ran out of clay right? The clay didn't just poof into his hands. This would be very different from the other specialties as with the others, it only requires chakra to perform those and it is not unlimited. Unlimited clay would mean that you could attack with your clay jutsus as many times as you wish, and we all know that is not going to happen.

If we don't know much about something, then why implement it and find out something that can compromise it later on? Think about it.

I think he meant that there isnt possibly water everytime you use suiton or hyouton, its probably hard to get sand out of the gronbd( If thers any) so unlimited clay doesnt seem to far fetched,...

of course, an alternative could be addign one shop that appears once you run out  of clay t hats in Stone.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »

::finishes readin the thread:: mmm....that event is very disturbing >.>
having to take somebody's arms to use a certain jutsu? sounds kinda Oro-ish imo o.O
anyways, i dont think that event is really necessary..basically all Deidara is doin is puttin his chakra in the clay to turn them into bombs...i assume the purpose of those mouths in his hands are to put chakra while at the same time shaping them into something.
now tell me how is that any different then just holding the clay in ur hand, shaping the clay into an animal or w/e and putting the chakra in it urself to turn it into a bomb? >.>
if u think about it, that's no different than gaara's sand ninjutsu where he puts chakra into his sand and make it turn into a clone, a hand, an avalanche, and live-size image of shukaku, etc
mmm...unlimited amt of clay...well there are some sites that tell you how u can make homemade clay so i think it's safe to assume that your character will be making more clay when he runs out...unless neji wants you to pay for it >.>

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 02:11:33 AM »

For me, deidara is just a terrorist or a suicide bomber >_> not good for children.
I'm back to SL !

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2007, 02:28:56 AM »

For me, deidara is just a terrorist or a suicide bomber >_> not good for children.

terrorist? yea
Sucide Bomber? nah...he has convenient ways of making the bombs goin to the targeted destination w/o killin himself lol

LeafToad

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2007, 03:32:29 AM »

I think he meant that there isnt possibly water everytime you use suiton or hyouton, its probably hard to get sand out of the gronbd( If thers any) so unlimited clay doesnt seem to far fetched,...

of course, an alternative could be addign one shop that appears once you run out  of clay t hats in Stone.

I do agree that all the time there doesn't have to be water or sand around for these types of jutsus. I did watch some of the fights between Kisame and  the Orochimaru vs.Sarutobi fight. But my point is only dragged further by this: The manga and anime only confirmed this more that there doesn't have to be something around to perform suiton, suna, hyouton, etc., but in the fight with Gaara, it does show that he needs clay to perform jutsus and that the clay can run out.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2007, 02:48:38 AM »

I do agree that all the time there doesn't have to be water or sand around for these types of jutsus. I did watch some of the fights between Kisame and  the Orochimaru vs.Sarutobi fight. But my point is only dragged further by this: The manga and anime only confirmed this more that there doesn't have to be something around to perform suiton, suna, hyouton, etc., but in the fight with Gaara, it does show that he needs clay to perform jutsus and that the clay can run out.

watch Kisame vs Gai ;)
youll notice that kisame had to CREATE water before he used his attack....
deidra on the other hand brings clay with him....

and as for the suicide bomber comment i have nothing to say to it...
i get enough of that at school >.>;;;

LeafToad

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2007, 04:16:31 AM »

watch Kisame vs Gai ;)
youll notice that kisame had to CREATE water before he used his attack....
deidra on the other hand brings clay with him....

That's essentially what I said. He created water and used water jutsus without there being water there when he first arrived. And deidara brings clay with him, but then runs out of it and is pretty much useless.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.