Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hero's Water  (Read 4106 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Hero's Water
« on: June 11, 2007, 10:48:58 PM »

Most of us should know that the Hero's Water is very unstable, but very powerful. I'm not sure how to explain the effects *ingame* but maybe it could give you this extraordinary power when used, but then also shortens your life (send to graveyard after xx amount of rounds expires). This way... it's used in only desperate situations. You don't lose experience, nor lose gold. I was thinking this would be a *GREAT* add in the forest (rare encounter) during the Fire/Rice war, and only that time since the Leader of the Waterfall Village (in this case, it's an exception for Fire/Rice) is supposed to use this when defending the village at the moment of war and desperation.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Hero's Water
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:03:51 PM »

i say that Hokages of a certain number of kills are able to find it and use it >.>

maybe...

you wander into the forest and come upon a waterfall and etc....

Darkwind

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 12:41:47 AM »

Would be interesting, but doesn't it increase your charka up to ten fold?  Would that be helpful to players.  I would think if there was a way to increase att and def by using chakra would be a great add and thus using the water would be great.

ryushi

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 12:45:50 AM »

This would be great, I'm a Hokage and I could use it for the power of the great Rice country  :twisted:
When is the war starting, I plan to change my title to Otokage before then

Maria

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 02:30:01 AM »

This would be great, I'm a Hokage and I could use it for the power of the great Rice country  :twisted:

Sorry but that is a trademark of Shikki Inc. XD

But yes that is a great idea Lebis *hugs*
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 02:30:29 AM by Maria »

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 03:40:29 AM »

i think it would work by increasing your attack and def a lot then after its done it will like lebis said kill you or some real big negative buff OR it can increase your chakra points by a lot then kill you or the large negative buff

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 03:58:04 AM »

While traveling for the forest looking for enemies to slaughter.. You come upon a great waterfall. The roaring of it's power is fierce, and you contemplate whether or not you should take a small break beside it and freshen up.

a. Go up to the waterfall, take a quick rest. Lose 1 forest fight, mount regains it's strength, and health is restored (just like the grassy field)
b. Go up to the waterfall and search the area.
c. Leave.

~~~~

a1. While you were resting, other ninja found you and looted your gold. Lose 3/4 of gold on hand and 2 gems (if you have gems).
a2. You wake up feeling refreshed and notice your mount found something shiny. Gain 1 or 2 gems.
a3. You wake up and return to the forest.

b1. While searching, you found a mysterious cave.
   B1. You enter the cave and see an enormous root of a tree. There is water everywhere.
       Bb1. You take some of the water, 30% chance it's the Hero's Water. 70% chance it's ordinary water.
b2. You examine some interesting rocks, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.
   B2. You poke around some peculiar stones, and find something sparkling wedged between two rocks. Gain 1 gem.
      Bb2. Agile Waterfall Nin confront you for trespassing! Prepare for battle. (Leader and Villagers encounter you with fierce ninjutsu and tools!) Health is relatively similar to that of Kabuto's, and power is near Anbu's (mid level) strength.

c. The forest floor darkens, and the roar of the waterfall seems to increase. You turn around and see nothing but blackness. Fearing, you quickly run from the area.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »

While traveling for the forest looking for enemies to slaughter.. You come upon a great waterfall. The roaring of it's power is fierce, and you contemplate whether or not you should take a small break beside it and freshen up.

a. Go up to the waterfall, take a quick rest. Lose 1 forest fight, mount regains it's strength, and health is restored (just like the grassy field)
b. Go up to the waterfall and search the area.
c. Leave.

~~~~

a1. While you were resting, other ninja found you and looted your gold. Lose 3/4 of gold on hand and 2 gems (if you have gems).
a2. You wake up feeling refreshed and notice your mount found something shiny. Gain 1 or 2 gems.
a3. You wake up and return to the forest.

b1. While searching, you found a mysterious cave.
   B1. You enter the cave and see an enormous root of a tree. There is water everywhere.
       Bb1. You take some of the water, 30% chance it's the Hero's Water. 70% chance it's ordinary water.
b2. You examine some interesting rocks, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.
   B2. You poke around some peculiar stones, and find something sparkling wedged between two rocks. Gain 1 gem.
      Bb2. Agile Waterfall Nin confront you for trespassing! Prepare for battle. (Leader and Villagers encounter you with fierce ninjutsu and tools!) Health is relatively similar to that of Kabuto's, and power is near Anbu's (mid level) strength.

c. The forest floor darkens, and the roar of the waterfall seems to increase. You turn around and see nothing but blackness. Fearing, you quickly run from the area.
Bb1. Why not have sometimes the water kill you??

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »

Aren't there already enough events that kills you?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 02:44:37 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 02:58:38 PM »

Is that a rhetorical question?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 06:38:57 PM »

Aren't there already enough events that kills you?
I dont think so.....

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:15 PM »

Is that a rhetorical question?
im guessing no matter what happens hes going to make it kill us one way or another  :roll:

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »

The water kills you after it's used... After xx amount of rounds is used up.

In exchange for ultimate power, you receive the ultimate punishment.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 10:56:54 PM »

Otokages are:
Kurisu (original)
Me (replacement)

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »

Otokages are:
Kurisu (original)
Me (replacement)
Thanks for clearing that up Shikki ^^
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.