Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: enemies using jutsus in the forest.  (Read 35784 times)

thSannin

Re: enemies using jutsus in the forest.
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2007, 06:07:51 PM »

i HATE the chakra stealing.
on the other hand, kakashi and sasuke are just too weak. they should be a bit stronger, at least make chidori hit 2 rounds... that would spice up things a bit. like this, i don't even notice when i meet them.

Shigeo

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2007, 06:22:26 PM »

Urgh, no to two-round Chidori. -____-; It's so eviiiil. If it's two rounds....then two hits would kill me. I have 327 HP at level 14, so two hits of 160, plus any damage that he does through normal attacks, wipes me out. Icky.

Offtopic: Sannin, stop killing me. >.>;

thSannin

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2007, 06:30:57 PM »

well, i find the chidori REALLY weak, while i often have problems surviving hinata  :-? that's not very realistic...

OFFTOPIC
sorry shigeo, i have problems finding pvp targets, so i don't even watch the name of who i kill
OFFTOPIC

Shigeo

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »

Eh, Hinata's not the problem..Neji's the more problematic of the two. Let's just hope Hanabi doesn't get a jutsu....>.<;

thSannin

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »

Now, it appears that getting hit with only the special attack means no flawless fights.  Or, at least it seems I lose a forest fight when facing one of the 'buffed' enemies without losing a single HP.

Did something change?

Nope, it a was well-wrapped request that if they can't touch you it is a flawless fight... but you suffer damage from their buff-attack, so it was only correct that it is no flawless fight anymore =)

I corrected that mistake.

when i resurected today, i had 38 chackra thanks to cs (i was level 15) and i 6 turns.
i usually get as many flawless as many chackra points i have, and this time i could only use lvl 6 of hyouton once, then i was out of turns  :cry:
i didn't think it would affect the game THAT much. i lost 32 turns thanks to this new thingy

devildemon

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2007, 09:18:58 PM »

neji can you at least change it back to still getting flawless fights after being hit by the buffed monsters, its not air that they hit you no matter what at least give us a chance to get a flawless fight somehow, now i finish all my ff's before my jutsus end   :P

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

neji can you at least change it back to still getting flawless fights after being hit by the buffed monsters, its not air that they hit you no matter what at least give us a chance to get a flawless fight somehow, now i finish all my ff's before my jutsus end   :P

How could you get a flawless fight if the enemy hit you? Common sense.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »

Baluski - yes, that seems like common sense that if they were alive & able to hit you, you would not have had a flawless fight.

HOWEVER, if it was determined that I had the ability to go first, and I hit the enemy with an attack that caused damage > 4x their HP, how exactly can they then hit me with their "buffed up attack"?

I understand that there is no "hit > recalculate HP > riposte" calculation in place at the moment.

It is for that very reason that I think if the new "buffed up" enemies hit you ONLY with a jutsu, you should not be penalized . . . ESPECIALLY if you had already dealt enough damage to kill them before they attacked with their own jutsu.

Of course, your mileage may vary.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 11:14:48 PM by atomkai »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2007, 11:32:43 PM »

:) this is not the final form.

however, if you encounter new enemies, they might not come alone... which will make flawless fights much less likely the higher you go.

though we are currently testing it and also I am checking the core code for it ... adaptions are very likely to be necessary.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2007, 01:30:00 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really mad . . . (not that it would or should matter if I were) . . . I mean, I realize that it is just a game.

I guess I'm just been feeling especially cantankerous lately.   :P
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:30:34 AM by atomkai »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2007, 09:10:05 AM »

^^ no big deal.

mbshash7

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2007, 10:00:52 AM »

watever man

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2007, 10:56:17 AM »

1 more mindless post to any thread where you don't enrich it and you will be banned for a few days here.

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2007, 11:42:19 AM »

on the other hand, kakashi and sasuke are just too weak. they should be a bit stronger, at least make chidori hit 2 rounds... that would spice up things a bit. like this, i don't even notice when i meet them.
2 chidoris? :shock: I have enough problems with one since I often see sasuke/kakashi while travelling, so two would be murder ._.;

thSannin

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »

2 chidoris? :shock: I have enough problems with one since I often see sasuke/kakashi while travelling, so two would be murder ._.;
c'mon, not even 3 chidori's would kill me, and i'm just a kage

or maybe they get A LOT stronger for grands?

also, neji said the hyuugas would onl steal 2 chackra now, but hiashi just got 5 from me T_T
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 02:00:39 PM by thSannin »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 17 queries.