Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: enemies using jutsus in the forest.  (Read 36699 times)

opop

Re: enemies using jutsus in the forest.
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2007, 03:44:55 AM »

I dont care it kinda made the game more instrestiing now i have to check before i pree until end so I can be lie  i i i i c ii i i i c (hotkeys)

Itachii

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2007, 06:26:19 AM »

well, enemies using jutsu still can be accepted. but they appear 2/5 times in average and everytime we saw them, eventhough it's a flawless fight, we still losing a forest fight. this just cant be accepted. that means we'cant get into higher level very easy, we cant stay longer in the forest and what with those donating for just because of kyuubi? their motive was just to raise from lvl1 to 15. but if this case occurs, they'll probably will not donate anymore because using own mounts are better. we can just wait and watch the donation goal drops month to month. yeah, it's fun and challenging. but more easier to die. we're not even finished our forest fights or chakras. we have already died. fun here as well huh? for those higher in dragon kills, yeah they'll stay but for the newbie, they'll probably quit.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2007, 08:59:33 AM »

Just to add a few words on when I add something in secret or when I do polls:

I do polls on common things that influence all players and who *can* be discussed.

If there is a "Do you want 100 gems for free?" poll, I can guarantee you that most guys will vote "YES".
Useless to make a poll.

Also, "Do you want the new special where Kakashi does...." is also not good, I would have to give out more information. It's boring not to say "OH, what's that, I have never seen that".

Especially the jutsu enemies were the latter part. Also, they are in development and only "beta" now. It's only 5 out of 170 enemies, I think you can bear it ;)

@itachii
your calculation is flawed.
if you stay at level 15, well, it might be around 1/5 or 1/6, but that's it.
if you are 1-5, if I am not mistaken, the chance is zero.
You have the trait to overreact as far as I see ... "the donation goal drops"<---the goal will not, and most likely neither the donations. Taking it as an argument to reverse the changes and make the game easier for the "poor poor people" ... well, you have to go for another argument.
With Kyuubi, the chance any of the new ones will kill you is about at 2-5% when you have full health.

And READ the next time.
"newbies will likely quit"
I do not consider a 5 oro kill player a newbie. I wrote that previously.
Below that threshold he won't face a jutsu.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

thSannin

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »

Just to add a few words on when I add something in secret or when I do polls:

I do polls on common things that influence all players and who *can* be discussed.

If there is a "Do you want 100 gems for free?" poll, I can guarantee you that most guys will vote "YES".
Useless to make a poll.

Also, "Do you want the new special where Kakashi does...." is also not good, I would have to give out more information. It's boring not to say "OH, what's that, I have never seen that".

Especially the jutsu enemies were the latter part. Also, they are in development and only "beta" now. It's only 5 out of 170 enemies, I think you can bear it ;)

@itachii
You have the trait to overreact as far as I see ... "the donation goal drops"<---the goal will not, and most likely neither the donations. Taking it as an argument to reverse the changes and make the game easier for the "poor poor people" ... well, you have to go for another argument.
With Kyuubi, the chance any of the new ones will kill you is about at 2-5% when you have full health.

And READ the next time.

i agree with all that (and i'd have voted YES in the gem poll, but also YES in the one about having jutsus.)

for me, this really makes the game a lot better, since forest fights were becoming extremely boring after some dks.
the problem might be this other "no flawless" change, wich ruins many strategies, i think.
and chackra stealing seems a lot less then before, and anyway i tried to invent some strategy to avoid that, or at least keep it at the minimum, wich isn't impoossible.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:48 AM »

Actually, if i remember correctly, quite a LOT of people wanted the game to be more challenging, most of them Kage+ So those people should be happy.

If you think about it, losing one or two flawless fights does NOT ruin your "game stragety' At least, its not supposed to. None of the creatures with jutsus appear turn after turn. I dont see why people complain. Itachii's 2/5 theory is COMPLETELY false.

Out of  15 levels, maybe 3 of them have jutsu creatures. Out of those three levels, they appear VERY rearely, at least for me.
Besides, If you kept track with current news, I believe Neji revealed his plans for jutsu creatures, multiple enemies and new mounts quite a while ago. There was a LOT of positive responses then, now, as soon as Neji deilivers, everyone is unhappy.

I don'T get it >.>

Itachii

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2007, 06:59:06 AM »

@itachii

And READ the next time.

sorry? but it is indeed 2/5 times in average. i click on "suicidally" in every match. they appear almost every round sasuke, and it's everytime sasuke. kakashi is seldom and as for ebisu. if you don't believe that you can try it yourself.

the donation goal will not drop dramatically of course. it will be slowly and a little. for sure there's some still donating because they know the fact everyone sharing the same fate. everyone will encounter enemies using jutsu in the forest. so they'll donate and as for some of the newbies, they thought this game was originally like that. they didn't know it and so will do donation. so the donation goal will not drop. it's balanced. but for the old members. i don't think they'll still donate. i have some of my friends saying this. and i don't wish to tell their name. they said the exact same thing as i did. they hate that you have modified this game and it has became so shitty. they'll not donate for kyuubi, i never donate. i don't care about getting kyuubi but these are what they said. they donate just for kyuubi eventhough they had a kyuubi. they just interested in the infinite rounds of kyuubi.

and i'm not doing this to make you change your mind and so the game will recovered as it is originally. i just bursting this out, my dissatisfaction of your deeds and other people's. i don't think it's wrong. everyone could do this and you should have expected as an admin.

and i don't give a shit of your explaination about newbie thingy. who have time or wanted to see your craps since everyone is burning deep inside. the ones that did not saying anything in this thread are those burning deep inside. they respect you and scared getting flamed by their words so they did not writing anything in this thread. but as for me, i'll do!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2007, 08:19:04 AM »

@Itachi

Objection noted then. I won't debate your view. You may keep it and treasure it.
If you don't give a s***, why should I then ^^

@Raikiri
exactly. the strategies will adapt, this is what I calculated.
later then, the mounts won't give % bonuses on atk/def anymore, so there will be another change.
the replacements will be bought nin or summons. also likely might be a team under your command. it is not certain *how* exactly.

but I intend to make the daily fights more than "just bring 'em through"

thSannin

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »

the replacements will be bought nin or summons. also likely might be a team under your command. it is not certain *how* exactly.

but I intend to make the daily fights more than "just bring 'em through"

well, a few less turns are a good price to pay for this. the forest fights where maybe the worst part in the game, since nothing happened there except special events.

If you think about it, losing one or two flawless fights does NOT ruin your "game stragety' At least, its not supposed to.
a few gamedays ago i lost around 30 flawless fights... and the same happened the day after -_- ...
but now it doesn't happen anymore, i just lose only 2-4 just because of losing chackra, but i can live with that  :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 09:17:26 AM by thSannin »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2007, 01:34:02 PM »

the forest fights where maybe the worst part in the game, since nothing happened there except special events.

exactly. but it's hard to improve them and *not* push thrice the load to the CPU. -_-

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2007, 05:31:09 PM »

*SIGHS*

Quit complaining so much  & just adapt to the game. My character is quite high in the game & the changes are needed. There is a greater chance of people no longer playing because of "lack" of change. I want even begin on all you cheating boogers that like to share information other places on the web. I have several examples of that. Enjoy staying on your toes.

You/your peers have brought it upon yourself.
 ;)
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2007, 08:39:47 PM »

I don't see the huge problem. Yes, it made it a little harder. But you'll level up just as fine. Ok maybe one day Hinata will kill you, big deal. Before the enemies in the forest could use jutsus, leveling up was so easy. The new enemies with jutsus just added a little challenge in the game.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2007, 03:50:27 AM »

See,Itachi, thosae who do not complain are not scared, they are content. Most of my friends are happy, some complained once or twice but got used to it.

Seriously though, the previous fights were the same old thing. I dont see how your friends would keep donating if they got bored. So according to you, either way, your friends wouldnt donate correct?

I think Tau summed it up very well, so you die once. Its not like you didnt die before. Is dying againest Hinata so different than dying againest a different creature?

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2007, 12:02:27 AM »

wait....there was a time enemys didnt use jutsus? :o (hint that i am already used to the update and loving it ^^)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2007, 01:25:16 AM »

not that big of a deal ._.;
i got hizashi like?
3-4 times in a row?
its easy to win......

Shigeo

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2007, 06:40:56 AM »

It's actually somewhat enjoyable, now that I've adapted to seeing them. I look forward to seeing Kankuro and Gaara with jutsus.  :P

Also....why doesn't Hanabi have Byakugan as well as the other Hyuuga clan members? If I recall correctly, Hinata's father said that Hanabi had more potential than she did.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.