Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: enemies using jutsus in the forest.  (Read 35672 times)

Gaara_Sand_burial

Re: enemies using jutsus in the forest.
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »

i HATE the chakra stealing.
on the other hand, kakashi and sasuke are just too weak. they should be a bit stronger, at least make chidori hit 2 rounds... that would spice up things a bit. like this, i don't even notice when i meet them.
2 chidoris? :shock: I have enough problems with one since I often see sasuke/kakashi while travelling, so two would be murder ._.;
c'mon, not even 3 chidori's would kill me, and i'm just a kage

or maybe they get A LOT stronger for grands?

also, neji said the hyuugas would onl steal 2 chackra now, but hiashi just got 5 from me T_T
Meh, One chidori is around 150 for me. The most i saw it do is 200~. Twice would be 300-400 and I often encounter them twice (Hp is not my strong point) >>

thSannin

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »

i HATE the chakra stealing.
on the other hand, kakashi and sasuke are just too weak. they should be a bit stronger, at least make chidori hit 2 rounds... that would spice up things a bit. like this, i don't even notice when i meet them.
2 chidoris? :shock: I have enough problems with one since I often see sasuke/kakashi while travelling, so two would be murder ._.;
c'mon, not even 3 chidori's would kill me, and i'm just a kage

or maybe they get A LOT stronger for grands?

also, neji said the hyuugas would onl steal 2 chackra now, but hiashi just got 5 from me T_T
Meh, One chidori is around 150 for me. The most i saw it do is 200~. Twice would be 300-400 and I often encounter them twice (Hp is not my strong point) >>

oh, then it doesn't get stroner against grand hokages.
well, if other people already ave problems with it, nevermind.
but still, how can hinata be stronger than kakashi and sasuke?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:04:32 PM by thSannin »

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2007, 03:14:56 PM »

I dont think she's stronger, she defenetly does less damage (that basing on my alt, my main cant fight her <_<)
The only annoying thing about the hyuugas is the chakra you lose ._.

doomstar

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2007, 05:50:55 PM »

Bah! Hinata couldn't kill me unless I had <150 hp! now sasuke, kakshi and ebisu is a different problem....

thSannin

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2007, 06:04:57 PM »

Bah! Hinata couldn't kill me unless I had <150 hp! now sasuke, kakshi and ebisu is a different problem....
:-?
WHAT? ebisu does like 50 damage...
and i don't even notice when i fight kakashi and sasuke.
on the other hand, my last fight aginst hinata took me to 9 hp, and i even used items!

doomstar

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2007, 06:20:16 PM »

on the other hand, my last fight aginst hinata took me to 9 hp, and i even used items!
... is your ebisu differrent? o.O
Cause my ebisu does about 120-150 hp using his jutsu...
Now neji and hinata are basically small ants to me compared to kakashi and sasuke

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2007, 07:33:56 PM »

... is your ebisu differrent? o.O
Cause my ebisu does about 120-150 hp using his jutsu...
Now neji and hinata are basically small ants to me compared to kakashi and sasuke
Neh Neh, Ebisu maybe does less damage to stronger ppl? My ebisu does around 50  :-?

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2007, 01:55:15 AM »

Yeah, he just stole either 5 or 7 from me (can't remember if I had 17 or 15 but ended up with 10 afterward).

Itachii

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2007, 03:55:21 AM »

this game is getting shitty and shitty. i believe that there will be no1 playing it in the future. in earlier, enemies using jutsu, and now they take away 1 of our forest fight. that means everytime we saw them, we'll lose 1 forest fight. what is this? this is too overwhelming.

Ryumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2007, 06:07:44 AM »

Ill admit that the enemies taking chakra is a bit annoying,but it does make things alot more fun and interesting :twisted:

Rokudaime

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2007, 03:38:21 PM »

The Hyuugas are getting annoying, but I admit it changes a few things about how I play. It might drive new players away, but to people who played longer and are stronger it is a little easier to get by.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 03:39:42 PM by Rokudaime »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »

new players won't see them.

I restricted it to certain dks. <5 dks won't see such jutsus.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2007, 05:29:56 PM »

The Hyuugas are getting annoying, but I admit it changes a few things about how I play. It might drive new players away, but to people who played longer and are stronger it is a little easier to get by.

I disagree, old players will get frusturated because they're used to the old enemies. If a person just started playing, then it seems like the norm because they know nothing different.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

RAIKIRI

« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »

I read through most of teh seven pages and noticed somethign strange.

No one thanked neji for this.

Its all: " WAHH i died because of a jutsu!" "My chakra got stolen!"

I personally like it, like the challenge and such.

Didnt we have player complaining about how "easy", "boring", and "montonous" the game was? Now that Neji introduces something to solve teh problem, people start complaining.

Dont worry, missing a few flawless fights wont kill anyone, although they are sorely missed >.>

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2007, 01:14:27 AM »

I read through most of teh seven pages and noticed somethign strange.

No one thanked neji for this.

Its all: " WAHH i died because of a jutsu!" "My chakra got stolen!"

I personally like it, like the challenge and such.

Didnt we have player complaining about how "easy", "boring", and "montonous" the game was? Now that Neji introduces something to solve teh problem, people start complaining.
Yeah, there were a few that wanted the game to be more challenging.  I have not seen one of them complain, so the people complaining were likely NOT the ones that wanted it tougher in the first place.  I see no contradiction.

I give Oliver respect for the level of involvement that he has for this game.  In addition to living his real life.  It takes a lot of work, I recognize that and appreciate it.

However, there are a few instances in which he changes the game WITHOUT asking anyone or taking a poll on the subject.  That is, of course, his prerogative to do so.  Yet, for things like limiting PvP ranges and others, he chooses to take a poll.  Again, his priveledge as Admin.

I make my dislikes known, and try to remain respectful about it.  I will adapt & overcome these new challenges, or they might change to be a bit more palatable.

In any case, my dislike of this change (or any others for that matter) in no way reflect a disrespect of Oliver and/or his work.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.