Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 3?  (Read 22578 times)

Maria

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2007, 08:25:52 PM »

I never finished the first game and I'm already on the second. I'm having troble with ursla in the first and the gutar guy in the second. I know how to beat the gutar guy but if I could just get his health down before he makes those water clones then it would be no big deal >_<. I wonder what worlds you'll travel to it the KH3. >_>

ryushi

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »

I'm at the part right before my second axel encounter, I started playing but had to turn it off to go somewhere. I was only able to stay up 3 hours last night and I have to go to an out of state zoo this weekin. I'd rather just stay home and play KHII

Why would I skip the cutscenes, they're awesome!!!! It adds so much to the story, used to everytime when I watched the secret ending of my KH game I was trying to figure out what was going on but now I have a small idea :D

quit SL temporarily <<;

Wouldn't matter, SL is at grandma's where I spend 11am-9pm.  PS2 is at dad's place where I spend 10am-11am and 9pm-2am. All the other times I'm asleep.  :(

doomstar

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »

I never finished the first game and I'm already on the second. I'm having troble with ursla in the first and the gutar guy in the second. I know how to beat the gutar guy but if I could just get his health down before he makes those water clones then it would be no big deal >_<. I wonder what worlds you'll travel to it the KH3. >_>
dance, water dance! >>

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2007, 10:20:46 PM »

i hate how they all have a X in their name
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

ryushi

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2007, 11:40:13 PM »

dance, water dance! >>

Water doesn't dance, magic dances ^_^

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2007, 11:46:26 PM »

I'm at the part right before my second axel encounter, I started playing but had to turn it off to go somewhere. I was only able to stay up 3 hours last night and I have to go to an out of state zoo this weekin. I'd rather just stay home and play KHII

Why would I skip the cutscenes, they're awesome!!!! It adds so much to the story, used to everytime when I watched the secret ending of my KH game I was trying to figure out what was going on but now I have a small idea :D

quit SL temporarily <<;

Wouldn't matter, SL is at grandma's where I spend 11am-9pm.  PS2 is at dad's place where I spend 10am-11am and 9pm-2am. All the other times I'm asleep.  :(

its called "unhooking and re-hooking" =)

take the PS2 with .-.

Abysss

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2007, 01:00:28 AM »

I think the knight whose eys turn yellow is ansem the wise and this is a prequel, it would explain how king mickey and he met and found out about kingdom hearts, the would be the part of the profocy when the keyblade brought destruction, they would defeat this vilain and his accomplise. Ansem the wise begame so interested in kingdom hearts he began to study the heart and the heartless, this then brings us back to the "begining" of kingdom hearts. That might also explain Xehanort's heartess having cloths similar to the villain in this game and riku's dark cloths begin similar to the accomplise, they might have been based on that clothing.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2007, 01:23:51 AM »

I think the knight whose eys turn yellow is ansem the wise and this is a prequel, it would explain how king mickey and he met and found out about kingdom hearts, the would be the part of the profocy when the keyblade brought destruction, they would defeat this vilain and his accomplise. Ansem the wise begame so interested in kingdom hearts he began to study the heart and the heartless, this then brings us back to the "begining" of kingdom hearts. That might also explain Xehanort's heartess having cloths similar to the villain in this game and riku's dark cloths begin similar to the accomplise, they might have been based on that clothing.

good thining =]

also did it say that like.... there were other keyblade wielders BEFORE sora?
and that there were great wars over the keyblade in which it was lost or something? .-.
this would explain that

Dante

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2007, 02:12:01 AM »

Yes, but are theories i would like to believe that sora will be in the next game...

but, there are rumor that the next game is a lot of years later where is a fight over the ultimate Keyblade or something like that, there is other theory that its a lot of years later and there is a new "choosen one"

Well, about Roxas i knew he was ******* for a simple but hidden clue on his name, (easy to guess) i liked a lot the plot (very slow at the beginning).

and
That might also explain Xehanort's heartess having cloths similar to the villain in this game and riku's dark cloths begin similar to the accomplise, they might have been based on that clothing.

I think they explained the xenahort heartless, something like, when he was training with ****** his tutor (if u won KH2 will know whos hes tutor)he experimented with his body and became a heartless and a nobody<--- i undertood something like that, sorry if it is a Spoiler

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2007, 02:50:22 AM »

eh off this part now <<;

everytime i try to get final form i go into the Anti form instead .-.;

my valor wisdom and master are all at Lvl 5

doomstar

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2007, 06:26:24 AM »

eh off this part now <<;

I laugh in your unlucky face >>
being a heartless sucks xD

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »

eh off this part now <<;

try cerberus cup use a form first match if it doesn't work restart repeat until you get desired final form >___> stole that from a shampoo label

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2007, 09:01:15 PM »

eh off this part now <<;

I laugh in your unlucky face >>
being a heartless sucks xD

.-.
the anti form is actually my most powerful <<;

i kicked soo much ass in it =)

and it killed enemies in one shot that my master needed 3 to kill XD

eh off this part now <<;

try cerberus cup use a form first match if it doesn't work restart repeat until you get desired final form >___> stole that from a shampoo label

tried it .-.

didnt work...

oh and if ya wanna train a form then go to beats castle =)

they drop ALOT of drive gauge re-fillers and respawn fast....

i got wisdom form upto 5 in 30 mins from lvl 1 XD

ryushi

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2007, 09:47:06 PM »

I remember seing a trailer for KHII on X-play with a Keyb;ade graveyard thing, what's up with taht and how far into the game? I beat Hollow Bastion and Mulan's place last night and I started Beast's castle before I came here.

And from what I understand there is a nobody for every heartless, so how come their weren't any nobodies in KHI?

Is Yen Sid really all that strong, he looked like a loser to me xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »

I remember seing a trailer for KHII on X-play with a Keyb;ade graveyard thing, what's up with taht and how far into the game? I beat Hollow Bastion and Mulan's place last night and I started Beast's castle before I came here.

And from what I understand there is a nobody for every heartless, so how come their weren't any nobodies in KHI?

Is Yen Sid really all that strong, he looked like a loser to me xD

The 'grave' place youre talking about comes muuuch further in the game =)

i have no clue

and he never fights at all in the game .-.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.