Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: FanFic  (Read 620 times)

Jakuya

FanFic
« on: July 22, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »

if anyone got some fanfic's you can post it here.

here's my first fanfic ever

Kakashi’s death

You don’t know when it’s going to happen it just happens.
Someone close to you pass away. Someone calls it destiny I don’t, I just say you where at the wrong place at wrong time.
If you think this way, if someone had come 5 minutes later, the life of a close person would have been spared. You don’t know when it happens, but it will sometime, in everyone’s life.

“Kakashi-Sensei! Hurry up will you” Sakura shouted towards me “Yeah, yeah ill be there in a minute” I answered, “this is so not my day” I thought by myself. “Kakashi-Sensei! You’re slowing back again!” Sakura shouted once again “Gee, Sakura. Okay ill be right there in a second!” I shouted back. “Sakura probably thinks I’m getting old I don’t blame her.” I thought as I closed up on them. “Kakashi-Sensei!” Naruto yelled at me. “What now?” I answered annoyed. “Not so fast” he said to me. I slowed down so Naruto and Sakura could catch up on me. “You’re acting weird today Kakashi-Sensei” Sakura said while she had a serious look on her face. “Oh, it’s nothing, I’m just in my own thoughts today” I said as I put on the “don’t worry” look. “Well, if you say so” Sakura whispered annoyed.
I started to think again, “Why does it feel like something serious is going to happen today?”
“Okay Kakashi, now your freaking me out, are you sure everything is fine?” Naruto said curiously. “I’m fine” I said to calm them both down. “As I said earlier I’m just fine”
“Okay, have it you’re way” Naruto and Sakura sighted.
“Finally, on time they stopped asking me if I’m okay” I thought for myself.
I looked up a second to look after what Naruto was up to now, and then my view got attracted to one of the trees. “Is that a shinobi from the hidden village in the sound?” I said totally out of the blue. “Huh?” Naruto and Sakura said as they turned around. “Watch out!” I yelled as I pushed them aside, and took the hit from the kunai’s.

Everything went so fast for one minute ago I shouted to him, because he walked so slow. And now he saved my life, to keep an old promise, “Sakura?” Naruto said to me. I just stood there staring, petrified of what I had seen. “Sakura!” he yelled in my ear. I turned my head and looked on Naruto, “W-what is i-it N-Naruto?” I said as my voice shacked. “Y-you know M-medical Nin j-jutsu right?” he assumed. “y-yes” I answered with my still shaking voice.

The only thing I noticed before Kakashi pushed me and Sakura aside was something shining flying towards me and Sakura. Two shining kunai’s. I knew something was happening. Especially when I noticed something dripping on my cheek, on this clear day.  It was not raining, it was blood.
The kunai’s striked Kakashi and he fell down in front of me, Sakura had frozen still and I heard me say her name. She didn’t answer so I decided to yell. Finally she responded whit a shaking voice. “Y-you know  M-medical Nin j-jutsu right?” she answered me with a still shaking voice “y-yes” I started to feel a bit angry, enraged. “Then why don’t you use it?” I shouted so high it might even awake the dead. “Because it’s no use Naruto” she answered me “don’t say that! He just saved our lives! At least try” I screamed, “Naruto it’s no use because he’s dead already, he got a direct hit in the neck and in the heart.” I could not believe what she said. I froze still. “Why?” was the only word I managed to say. I looked towards Sakura, she was crying “Naruto, I think he did it to protect someone precious to him” I looked down as I started to cry. I grabbed Kakashi’s jacket and started to shake him up and down. “Wake up!” I screamed at him “Wake up!” Sakura stopped me while I was shaking him up and down “Naruto he wont wake up” she said to me, I looked up on her, she was still crying, crying more than ever, more than she cried when Sasuke left. This was painful for us all.

The End.

please dont smite me for this story please!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 05:36:49 PM by Jakuya »

Maria

Re: FanFic
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 05:23:24 AM »

It's good but Kakashi wouldn't die that easly >>;

Jakuya

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 04:44:17 PM »

i know, but this is my first fanfic ^^ i promise they will become better and better

Maria

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 07:26:39 PM »

This is my failing atempt at humor T_T

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3508114/1/The_most_random_story_that_goes_on_forever

It will be long when I finish though >>

I doubt I'll finish though ^^;

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 01:37:21 AM »

i didnt like the kakashi dies >>;

ive read better..... ALOT better >>;;;;;

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.