Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Make This Game Harder for the "Elites"  (Read 918 times)

ShadowSasukeSith

Make This Game Harder for the "Elites"
« on: August 26, 2007, 02:39:34 AM »

I am making this suggestion for people who have at least 10 Orochimaru Kills. Personally its a little boring having the same events, now I'm not saying full conversion, but its just annoying seeing people who get one Orochimaur Kill/ Day, especially with 3 days/ day. Its not that its bad, but the game is too easy. The people using specials is good but this would be nice too:

Name of this Suggestion: Extra EXP
All I want is something like you have to gain more exp the more Orochimaru Kills you have. 38k for One Orochimaur Kill is good, try like 100-2k exp by each level per Orochimaru Kill.

Opop~V.2

Re: Make This Game Harder for the "Elites"
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:48:23 AM »

I am making this suggestion for people who have at least 10 Orochimaru Kills. Personally its a little boring having the same events, now I'm not saying full conversion, but its just annoying seeing people who get one Orochimaur Kill/ Day, especially with 3 days/ day. Its not that its bad, but the game is too easy. The people using specials is good but this would be nice too:

Name of this Suggestion: Extra EXP
All I want is something like you have to gain more exp the more Orochimaru Kills you have. 38k for One Orochimaur Kill is good, try like 100-2k exp by each level per Orochimaru Kill.

If you had more Dk's you would know this topic is really pointless.  ;)

Its been  in  the game.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 04:18:23 AM by Opop~V.2 »

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 04:28:16 AM »

It already is harder.

Enemies have more hitpoints, more attack, use jutsu, and are in greater numbers.

It's in there, you just don't notice it...perhaps you need to die a few more times?

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »

I don't want it to be any harder.  Not yet.

Uchihabeast

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 06:19:52 AM »

This topic is useless -.-

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.