Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Revival of Secret Rooms  (Read 2985 times)

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Revival of Secret Rooms
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 11:07:28 PM »

To be honest, I sort of forgot about the clan leader rooms.  :oops:  But those also can include any jounin or higher who made a clan. 

Samantha

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »

The Leader Rooms, place for where only all the people that were founders of clans could speak to each other, pretty much had the same problem as the jounin secret rooms.  The only room that was significant during its time was, "Clan Fountain" but that was a good time ago for people who have been on SL for awhile.  However Clan Fountain got a bug in it during the Halloween Event, The Day The Sky Rained Blood, and had to be put to rest.  As many clans have figured out the solution to having a personal place for clan discussions, possible spoilers, strategies and etc... is to setup your own forum designated specifically for your clan and its members.  Which is free and available all over the web, of course the second option is the almighty AIM.   :roll:

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »

With so many options and different places to talk, I now don't understand why I proposed opening up the rooms again in the first place.  It probably would've ended up with the same issues as in the past anyways.  xD 

Thank you Shikamaru, that was awesomely thorough.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.