Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Own Village  (Read 3348 times)

Samantha

Re: Own Village
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 04:31:55 AM »

I'll make a new thread for it, technically I would not have any kind of added or new village. I should have create a new topic for the idea, instead of adding it to "Own Village". My fault, I'll be able to explain it better under a new topic.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:49:38 AM by Shikamaru »

IceSlayer

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 01:59:00 AM »

Well what if each Village in the game had some kind of ruling 'Kage' or some thing that could be a one of the highest ranking members of that village. You could also have people defeat them in PvP's could take over as the leader or something like that. Just an idea, and I know it's not great, but think about it.

Arpax

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 02:12:26 AM »

umm i like the idea, but the amount of coding that will go into it is probably massive, not to mention the anxiety it will put on the server.IM not to sure about the facts, but the consequences seem irrefutable.ultimately , neji will have the final judgement on if the request will work or not.Regardless, i still think its an interesting idea reagrdless,since im nearing the daimyo rank myself.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 02:15:13 AM by Arpax »

IceSlayer

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 02:37:44 AM »

Yeah, it would be another one of those things to try and make people want to get keep playing, so it doesn't just seem like they're only every killing Oro over and over.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 03:14:00 AM »

I have to reject this idea.

Currently, about 50 villages would then exist...there is no end to new villages...

I believe Neji already gave an answer to this topic.

IceSlayer

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 03:15:28 AM »

I don't mean that we would make new villages, I mean the ones we already have, Fire, wind etc....

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 05:26:27 AM »

I'll just lock this. It's been rejected already and now it's random.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.