Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Own Village  (Read 3353 times)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Own Village
« on: September 09, 2007, 08:35:06 PM »

Ok. This idea just popped into my head. Some of you may love it. Some of you may hate it. I think it's a cool idea that i'd like to just toss out there. So here it is:

Once you reach the rank of Daimyo you have the option to create your own village which you can travel to. The village costs 700 gems and 100,000 gold to make. You can name it whatever you want. Once you buy this village it will basically be empty. Then from there you can buy shops and options to add to the village that will cost gems, gold, and turns to build and add in. But you will have 100 "passes" to which you can give to people so they can enter the village. Only you and those 100 people can then reach this village. I know this is just a general outline and it will take tons of coding, but this will keep the high ranked players interested.
Tell me what you all think.

Abysss

Re: Own Village
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 08:39:01 PM »

Wouldn't that mean Neji would have to make a 'Create Village' thing, that would be a lot of villages to have around, wouldn't that make the server crash or something? It just seems unrealistic to me.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »

I do think it'd be hard. But i don't think there could be that many since theres only 8 daimyos anyway. And I sure dont have the 700 gems

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »

I do think it'd be hard. But i don't think there could be that many since theres only 8 daimyos anyway. And I sure dont have the 700 gems
But there was a time when there were only 5 grand hokages too. And custom shops are you saying? Cause that would be impossible in my opinion, I like it but I doubt a cutom village will happen.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 08:44:46 PM »

Eh true. Most people do seem to be quitting before daimyo now. People just don't see the point in killing oro over and over and over and over and over

Uchihabeast

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »

I would love it!

>> <<

The land of Tau!

xDDDDDD

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 10:10:43 PM »

I have to reject this idea.

Currently, about 50 villages would then exist...there is no end to new villages...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »

Yeah. Land of the Sexii Beasts would be pretty amazing. Thanks go considering it though.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 10:55:35 PM »

Well this idea has been rejected but I have a maybe idea.

Like a Society not a villlage where you sever your ties with your village (and buffs)

and if try to go to your city its a act of war!!  :twisted:

oF COURSE  Im joking...I did like the idea of this though ,yet it seemed to good to be accepted T_T

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 12:18:47 AM »

We can only wish.

Samantha

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »

Well, a new society wouldn't be a bad idea. Instead of having Neji form a new village, why not save him the time of doing that but instead add a new classification: Missing Nin. 

Edited: Moved to new topic, "New Classification".
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:55:54 AM by Shikamaru »

BugWarrior

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:49 AM »

:shock:
Excellent idea! You really know how to explain the idea. I like the idea of it, obviously this would be something that would garner some attention for everyone. You are talking about a Most Wanted List/World Bingo Book, which would get many people interested. Because everyone would want to be at the top or near the top of the list. It would be a true, Me against the World type of moment. The what you could gain from it would be a big question mark to rather many people would try the Missing Nin as there home choice.
I would try it, as for the Daimyos they can generate 10 Oro kills easily. Once again depending on the effects of being an Missing Nin.  I'm sure there would be some kind of side effect of being a missing nin.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:53 AM »

Interesting..... Let me piggie-back off the idea, but change the premise up.
Well, a new society wouldn't be a bad idea. Instead of having Neji form a new village, why not save him the time of doing that but instead add a new classification: Missing Nin.  It would not be a new village, but an actually society; the only downside to it is that we technically have a society of missing nin already (for those that have played the game enough, you already know. I won't spoil it for any new members to the game and forum). The good part or should I say the interesting part of a missing nin society/classification is that you would have no safe haven in any of the villages. When deciding to be a missing nin you have officially made yourself among the, "Most Wanted" in every place you visit. To be honest you have no friends, no alliances, even your fellow missing nins might kill you so they could go from being number 5 on the Most Wanted List to number 4.
Simply put when the choices come to decide your home village, you can decide Missing Nin. Know though by deciding this you are officially on the Most Wanted List, where ever you go. It makes no difference if you are of good or bad alignment.
For those that decide they want to try being a Missing Nin once and then decide its not for them and go back to Fire, Water, Wind, or Rice after a DK. It won't be that easy, there are two options to take: First upon deciding to be a missing nin and then trying to going back to regular status nin, your name will still be on the Most Wanted List. Which means people will still be after you, the only way to get your name off the list is for you to do enough good deeds to lower your name till it is offically off the list.  The second option is once you have decided Missing Nin, you have to finish 10 DKs before trying to make a place your home village. By finishing your 10 DKs a shinobi can decide their home village with no penalty unlike the first option (simply put you did 10 DKs, so you if you decide to be a Water Village shinobi you can and your name is offically off the Most Wanted List or World Bingo Book). Personally, I think the first option would be the only viable option since it would be rather hard to ensure a coding that would count a person's 10 DKs but Neji and Baluski would know far more about that than I would.
In the Hall of Fame, there could be an area classified World Bingo Book that would have the top missing nins.  Before anyone asks the usual power questions,"What do you get when you decide to be a Missing Nin? There has to be something extra you get because you have everyone chasing you?" The foundation and idea of it is the most important thing right now. The effects can be discussed upon getting a nod of the idea.

TO be truthful that was my idea (I had the saqme idea) I just didn't want to refine it.

If you go back to your villiage I think you shouldnt have a buff for at least 100 OKs

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 01:07:54 AM »

@Shikamaru

So....you are suggesting a new village that everyone can just join...

I don't know if I should not say yes or no because you HAVE NOT explained what you can do once in the other village...Is it like all the rest of the villages? I don't want specific details, but just a little summary of what you will be doing or what will happen once you choose to be a Missing Nin.

So what I am trying to say is if I don't know basic details about this request then how can I give it a yes?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:10:54 AM by ace »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 01:21:25 AM »

I wasn't suggesting Neji make the new village...we would make them ourselves
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.