Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Konoha Military Police or ANBU  (Read 2370 times)

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
Re: Konoha Military Police or ANBU
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »

I apologize but I need to make a amendment to this idea.  Unfortunatley, the way it is currently setup it will run into a couple problems down the road.  Particulary since a nice majority of the people have all of the tattoos.  :roll:  Therefore please accept the following amendment:

Konoha Military Police

The Konoha Military Police is the direct opposition to the Dark Slayers Guild.  The requirements to be in this exclusive faction are steep:

1)   One must obtain the paintings of Yakumo Kurama, located in a shop.  Upon purchasing each painting, there will be side-effects specific to that painting (Her genjutsu is already beginning).  For instance, upon buying her painting, “Wilderness Alarm”, you will get a negative buff “Death Premonition”.  Her painting, “Gloomy Skies” will cause you to lose a turn at the start of the gameday because you didn’t want to get up from bed. 
Now for the spin, when purchasing the pictures of Yakumo, know that you will eventually have to fight each picture as it is released.  I guess that best way to describe ‘release’ is, say you buy a picture of Wilderness Alarm, upon purchase of the picture it might automatically release itself or it might release itself 3 days after you bought it.  At some point, you will have to fight the creature/s or people attached to each painting.  *A head’s up for everyone; you will see the Idou monster :evil:, a painting called “Sannin Gamble” :twisted: and a painting called “Mount Hokage!" :twisted:*
****Worse case scenario**** You purchase a picture at level 13 or 14, and it doesn’t release until a day later and you are at level 1 and have to fight *cough* survive.   
2)   Maintain your proper mount/companion, if you have one (Not to be understood by players, Neji and a few others will know)
3)   Each member of the faction will be required to pay a fee of gold ($?) that will take some time to pay.  During this time no interest will be given in your bank account.  In the case that you decide that you do not want to stay in the Military Police you will still be required to pay the amount of gold.  The gold is needed for the reconstruction of Konoha.   
4)   Players that are aware of the Dark Guild will know that you will also have to give up your most desired belongings, except the percent is 80% in the faction. 
5)   By defeating and apprehending a specific number of particular enemies that are wanted (no names will be given, you have to search and find out), you will be granted a gift.
6)   When can entry be obtained? I’ll leave it up to discussion, originally I thought of Grand Hokage being a good entry point but it could be tailored to a specific amount of DKs I guess.
7)   The majority of the gifts will be different than the Dark Slayers Guild, (as KB said in a earlier post, 'goodie goodies' and obtaining power by alternative means don't go together.) 8)   

That sounds a lot more better, it will be more difficult, I like it more that way, to get all paintings with differents effect each one, I think that from Master Hokage or Grand Hokage are good ranks to start with this.

BugWarrior

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »

Agrees with Jin  :D
The idea was great before, somehow you made it even better with the new additions.  I'm starting to get excited about this one.   :D   Excellent :P

Eureka7

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »

Awesome Shikamaru. I just have one question.  Why is it that everytime I see one of your events I feel like I'm back in school?  You make explaining a difficult or complex event look so freakin' easy.  :shock:
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 17 queries.