Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: clan destroyers  (Read 4118 times)

nevinmathys

clan destroyers
« on: October 30, 2007, 02:52:43 AM »

i think that their should be a rule addition for the banning of clan destroyers. i know that someone will bring out the fact that we cant tell if someone is destroying a clan or is just taking out the dead weight. a easy way to check would be to check the clan logs for a mass amount of people being taken from a clan then the person who destroys the clan leaving after kicking all the people. i know this will face opposition but i think it is a good idea. i hope it passes but you never know.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: clan destroyers
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:09:57 AM »

I thought this was talked about, not sure though. What about removed inactive members? This wouldn't work...

nevinmathys

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 11:07:55 AM »

theirs a difference between removing old members and having more than 3/4 of the clan being kicked.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »

Natural selection?

Do not promote someone into a leadership position if you do not know them?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 12:31:31 PM by atomkai »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 12:38:56 PM »

If somebody is stupid enough to make somebody at the same rank he is and is then complaining about the other guy using his power to shred his clan...

"he trashed my car" ... "but you gave him the keys and the authority  to use it however he likes, here is your signature" ..." but I thought... can you punish him anyway?"

<--- I won't.

Natural selection.

Soon, only the decent clans who promote trustworthy people will survive.

Sacrifar

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 12:55:19 PM »

Let's refresh the history of SL..

If i did not mistaken,the first clan that destroyed in the "members removed" way....

IS HyO Warriors Clan !!!  :twisted:

Anyway,i still remember the destroyer named TehbeastJeffsays. >.>

nevinmathys

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 08:41:10 PM »

Let's refresh the history of SL..

If i did not mistaken,the first clan that destroyed in the "members removed" way....

IS HyO Warriors Clan !!!  :twisted:

Anyway,i still remember the destroyer named TehbeastJeffsays. >.>
Random.... look my whole point is that not all clan leaders promote every person. if a clan leader isnt there and a clan is small who wouldnt promote a kage to the upper ranks of the clan.

i would if this idea is going to get kicked around like my others then il add this to it. if your not going to ban people then just make it so that only the leader can promote anyone to a rank above lv 19 or 20. what ever one has a chance of passing

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 08:51:04 PM »

It's fine as it is now, if you don't trust people, don't promote them over rank 20.

Clan leader = At Fault
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Andrei

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 12:02:06 AM »

As stated before, its always partially the leaders fault for placing his trust wrongly..

But this has happened to the clan I am in <AM> but all is well now since it is reconstructed..

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 02:18:05 AM »

Spies in clans makes the game a lot more interesting, and realistic.

WViper

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 02:28:43 AM »

I disagree with this idea.
Clan destroyers add a totally new threat. And I like it. Leaders have to carefully chose who they trust and give high ranks to. I think that is a good thing. If someone lets a complete stranger have rank 28 a few days after they join the clan, then they have put trust in their hands. Therefore, they should be free to use that however they want because it was given to them. I'd be upset if my clan got destroyed. However.... I'd also realize that it was my fault for giving them the rank I did. I support clan destroyers. You creative people. =]

I♥Darksoul

Don't Mess With The Darkness.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 02:31:32 AM »

Clan destroyers add a totally new threat. And I like it. Leaders have to carefully chose who they trust and give high ranks to. I think that is a good thing. If someone lets a complete stranger have rank 28 a few days after they join the clan, then they have put trust in their hands. Therefore, they should be free to use that however they want because it was given to them. I'd be upset if my clan got destroyed. However.... I'd also realize that it was my fault for giving them the rank I did. I support clan destroyers. You creative people. =]

I♥Darksoul

You totally got my clan destroyed......

WViper

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 02:35:40 AM »

I♥Darksoul

So you think.
That's not how it happend though.
But you can go ahead and asume whatever you want.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 02:37:22 AM »

I♥Darksoul

So you think.

I have a clan log.... i know who deleted who and who promoted them into their spot

WViper

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 02:40:36 AM »

I♥Darksoul

So you think.

I have a clan log.... i know who deleted who and who promoted them into their spot

You think you know everything.
But like always..... You're blaming me for something that is not my fault.
Maybe it wasn't me that let him in and promoted him.
Ever thought of that?
No. Because everything just has to be MY fault.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.