Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Kabuto desc  (Read 7013 times)

benitofussolini

Re: Kabuto desc
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 03:39:37 AM »

I do read the text after beating orochimaru, that is the basis of my arguement... :hmmm:

And with that description, there is no reason to believe that the academy student would be the next kill. You leave the cave with the assumption Kabuto is dead. That's it. Nothing leading to a living Kabuto in the future.

garuga

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 03:47:12 AM »

Im assuming that the next orochimaru will give the academy student the crystal.Then the acad can become kabuto? :\ or maybe kabuto is revived by orochimaru >.>

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 07:29:29 AM »

After you fight oro...life restarts for you as if nothing happens. Therefore, it doesn't seem that you've killed oro or kabuto. Meaning, that events in the past have yet to happen. So, no kabuto rebirth. In otherwords, stop spamming. =/

garuga

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 09:11:44 AM »

oh yah,so can we please lock this now? >.>

Azrael

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 03:51:12 AM »

Yea, I know, its an old topic, but it was brought to my attention and I do think that Asadi has made an improvement that would be useable and better than the current Kabuto section.  I liked it, that is all

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 04:34:17 AM »

Some penguins need to die>>
Lock?

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2008, 08:33:14 AM »

Lock?
Nope. We need this implemented so that it gives Kabuto life. If I have to, I'll revamp the beginning of it too. Or change the color code. Come on Neji, people like it. ;-;

Sasuke X

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »

Lock?
Nope. We need this implemented so that it gives Kabuto life. If I have to, I'll revamp the beginning of it too. Or change the color code. Come on Neji, people like it. ;-;

It doesn't really NEED to be in <_< It's just a bunch of more words 0_o not really gonna change the game and i think is probaly having problems with the server...

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2008, 12:39:13 AM »

Words make a story. This IS a role play site. Just b/c you don't stop and read anymore doesn't mean others don't. =/

Sasuke X

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2008, 01:29:59 AM »

lol you smited me for that -_- anyways there's more important things than THAT is what i'm saying.... honestly it's something that could be put in but its not really a priority with all these outages right now <_< i'd rather have neji fix the server problems than work on putting in a paragraph just so that people can read what kabuto says after he dies... seriously... after you kill him the first 10-20 times noone's gonna read it...

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2008, 01:37:36 AM »

Note: This topic was made before the server outages. So you can quit complaining. I'm not saying it needs to be put in NOW. I'm saying it's a good addition and others think so too. So quit yammering on about the server. You'll live without SL...at least I hope. :P

Sasuke X

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2008, 01:42:47 AM »

Note: This topic was made before the server outages. So you can quit complaining. I'm not saying it needs to be put in NOW. I'm saying it's a good addition and others think so too. So quit yammering on about the server. You'll live without SL...at least I hope. :P
When did i ever say i  couldn't live without SL 0_o.... i'm just saying that i honestly don't think that this is very important..... i mean it's just a few words... if it really makes you feel better just read what you wrote on the forums everytime you kill kabuto 0_o
Words make a story. This IS a role play site. Just b/c you don't stop and read anymore doesn't mean others don't. =/

Reading's boring >_>

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2008, 01:46:09 AM »

Then my friend, you need to get off the computer. For you see...you're reading right now. :O

Sasuke X

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2008, 01:48:29 AM »

That's different >_> i mean like books and stuff <_< ON TOPIC: It's still not really affecting anyone and it doesn't need to be put in NOW.... when Neji wants to he'll put it in.. isn't he like doing another battle system 0_o... i'm pretty sure he has a life too...

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2008, 01:58:24 AM »

Copy and pasting is SO hard. .-.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.