Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Kabuto desc  (Read 6798 times)

Sasuke X

Re: Kabuto desc
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008, 01:59:37 AM »

You have to code it....

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2008, 02:03:44 AM »

Code is in place...you just have to swap out the text that's already in place.

Sasuke X

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008, 02:05:14 AM »

Well i didn't know that >_>; in that case i dunno why neji's not doing it ..... but for right now i don't really think he's got the time .-.

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2008, 02:08:28 AM »

-pets- Just kill Kabuto and read the text. That's all that is being replaced. Nothing to big or hard for anyone.  :roll: Even if they have a life.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2008, 05:15:11 AM »

I also like the text. I think its great  :D
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Makoto

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2008, 04:52:01 AM »

`QWith a swift blow, `@Kabuto`Q falls to his knees. Looking upon you, he laughs weakly, "`$Seems I miscalculated.`Q" the broken man tries to stand, but fails as you grab your weapon, "`$Bah!`Q" he yelled, "`$You're still no match for Lord Orochimaru. He's slain many Shinobi like you!`Q" `@Kabuto`Q gasps for air as he falls to the ground. With his last labored breath he curses your name.

Nobunaga hears `@Kabuto's`Q curse, and runs to the mouth of the cave. Seeing the fallen Nin, he runs to your side, eager to shake your hand, "`%Thank you, so very much! Now we may live in peace...`Q"

Near the corner of the cave, you see a young `^Academy Student`Q walking inside. Thinking nothing bad can come of it, you let the youngster on their way. Next to the cave you etch another marking, bringing your `@Kabuto`Q kills to [kills #].
In order:
t -> T;
, -> .;
yelled -> yells;
breath -> breath,;
, -> .;
their -> his;
cave -> cave,;

Few things. .-. Good job on it. ^_^

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2008, 04:58:53 AM »

It's been a while since I looked over the draft since the topic seems to go no where. .-. Thank you for pointing out the errors. The changes have been made.

`QWith a swift blow, `@Kabuto`Q falls to his knees. Looking upon you, he laughs weakly, "`$Seems I miscalculated." `QThe broken man tries to stand, but fails as you grab your weapon. `$"Bah!"`Q he yells. `$"You're still no match for Lord Orochimaru. He's slain many Shinobi like you!" `@Kabuto`Q gasps for air as he falls to the ground. With his last labored breath, he curses your name.

Nobunaga hears `@Kabuto's`Q curse, and runs to the mouth of the cave. Seeing the fallen Nin, he runs to your side, eager to shake your hand. `%"Thank you, so very much! Now we may live in peace..."`Q

Near the corner of the cave, you see a young `^Academy Student`Q walking inside. Thinking nothing bad can come of it, you let the youngster on his way. Next to the cave, you etch another marking, bringing your `@Kabuto`Q kills to [kills #].
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:28:03 AM by Asadi »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 20 queries.