Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

religion?

Atheist
- 9 (25.7%)
Agnostic
- 2 (5.7%)
Christian (Protestant)
- 12 (34.3%)
Jew
- 0 (0%)
Muslim
- 1 (2.9%)
Hindu
- 0 (0%)
Buddahist
- 2 (5.7%)
Conffusciasism
- 0 (0%)
Scientolgy
- 0 (0%)
Mormon
- 1 (2.9%)
Don't observe any religion
- 5 (14.3%)
Wiccan
- 0 (0%)
catholic
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Religous Survey  (Read 10681 times)

Sakuren

Re: Religous Survey
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2007, 11:49:30 PM »

I have all A's. ._. Thats all I know. I do know I'm smarter then most adults in my family.  :roll: Except when it comes to algebra, me and my mom just stare at the problems until my dad gets home from work. >_> And thank goodness my parents sceept B's. <_<;;; And if I remember correctly, something about high C's, because something about them not being very smart in school and stupidity moving to my brain next or something. >>;

The adults in your family must be stupid >_>

Uhm, only a few people in my family have ever finshed school, my mom dropped out because of her OCD and she couldn't remember what she was learing, and my dad dropped out so he could get away from his mom to go to the army, he got kicked out of the army like, a few weeks after joing. xD He mouthed off and didn't obey the rules, donuts and sweets weren't allowed and he always bought them for him and his friends while his friends played poker, which also wasn't allowed. &lt;_&lt; His punshment for one thing was to take a gun and gaurd the weaponry placey-thingamabob. << After that deal is when he got kicked out.. xD And yes, my family aren't very smart. >_> My cousin speaks like this, "And I says to her..." Things like that, which is how everyone in my family randomly speaks. =D Family of rednecks and cowpokes.

doomstar

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2007, 12:33:17 AM »

damn

what?

you should have heard my mom b****** at me for getting a 1062/1350 which was the 4th highest grade in the class ._.

"YOU HAVENT HAD UNDER AN A IN OVER 5 YEARS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! IF YOU LET YOUR GRADES SLIP YOULL NEVER GET INTO COLLEGE!"

BLAH BLAH BLAH all this other crap .-.

then when i said "i have 3 A's and all you care about is my one grade that is lower than an A?"

and she was all "THOSE ARENT IMPORTANT!"

and the other day she was like "Why arent you doing your homework for ____? you know those are important classes"

i believe you can see why im teh worlds happiest and most problem free child ever =]
... dude... that's exactly the same for me...
you know what I hated once I got my test scores back?> I did almost perfectly on reading and math, but scored a below average on writing and they scream my ears off at me. oh yeah, they pull out some bs that "Ooh you don't read you gonna fail 8 grade!"

and obviously, I'm very sad that my parents are going to China, cause who would want these perfect examples of treating your hcild nicely to go away =D
Suddenly, being Asian doesn't seem worth the yelling...
wimping out of it? >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2007, 01:00:42 AM »

damn

what?

you should have heard my mom b****** at me for getting a 1062/1350 which was the 4th highest grade in the class ._.

"YOU HAVENT HAD UNDER AN A IN OVER 5 YEARS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! IF YOU LET YOUR GRADES SLIP YOULL NEVER GET INTO COLLEGE!"

then when i said "i have 3 A's and all you care about is my one grade that is lower than an A?"

and the other day she was like "Why arent you doing your homework for ____? you know those are important classes"

i believe you can see why im teh worlds happiest and most problem free child ever =]
you know what I hated once I got my test scores back?> I did almost perfectly on reading and math, but scored a below average on writing and they scream my ears off at me. oh yeah, they pull out some bs that "Ooh you don't read you gonna fail 8 grade!"

and obviously, I'm very sad that my parents are going to China, cause who would want these perfect examples of treating your hcild nicely to go away =D
wimping out of it? >.>

he cant handle the asian ._.

doomstar

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2007, 02:13:57 AM »

damn

what?

wimping out of it? >.>

he cant handle the asian ._.
Asian pwnage >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2007, 02:21:24 AM »

yup

doomstar

« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:39 AM »

... there aren't any latino ninjas!

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2007, 02:50:40 AM »

yes... my ex is one ._.;

dunno if she still is, havent talked to her much since she moved away and we broke up

doomstar

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2007, 03:03:06 AM »

... well you never hear of latino ninjas so they're doing their job >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »

eh, she was a crappy one &lt;_&lt;

she never did anything XD

but back on topic now ._.

yeah, this one kid in my class wants to be a theologist (religion studier) so hes gonna go around teh world studying them from the people who practice them
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:08:52 AM by shikkifujjin »

doomstar

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2007, 03:12:28 AM »

we still deserve to follow nejism

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2007, 03:15:02 AM »

meh, im being serious ._.

that seriously would be a cool career, to travel around and meet new people all the time.... learn about religions in other countries that arent as widely practiced, see how they differ from the ones that are around today....

hell, you dont even need to believe in god to do that

doomstar

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2007, 05:04:34 AM »

except you gotta fly everywhere

Sakuren

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2007, 03:02:06 PM »

Sounds like an expensive job to me. ._.

doomstar

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2007, 06:05:54 AM »

they would pay for your flights

ryushi

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2007, 01:46:37 PM »

Theamazingatheist is taking a trip around USA and talking to religous people, and getting banned from states (hopefully ^^)
Lucky bastard  :roll:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 23 queries.