Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 52

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai  (Read 118844 times)

Samantha

Re: Kekkei Genkai
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »

I believe that the dwelling, CS, alignment, and gems should all be reset. I flew pass everything because of my dwelling.  I simply went to my castle and it was end of story.  Don't get me wrong it helped that I had plenty of turns but I was able to fly through because of my castle.   
In addition, this is the one chance for everyone to start over on alignment.  For a long time people have been asking Neji about resetting their alignments, this also gives younger members their chance to shine and have their names on top of some of the hall of fame categories (most good, chaotic, evil, DKs).  Veterans of the game, make way for the younger members, very much like how Jiraiya and Tsunade are preparing the young leaf village shinobis to take over one day.  The implementation of the kekkei genkai is just that, the time for us to slide over and let those behind us lead (That is until we catch them again.)   There are plenty of things I would like to keep during the reset, but I realize just like all of you that if I am willing to reset that it is and should be a complete reset.  This is the death or better yet the reincarnation of your account. 
I understand that some founders and others have many people in there dwellings that are dependent upon them.  However, both you and I know that most of the powerful people in the game have alts that will supply dwellings (although the dwelling will have to be cityhouses and not castles) for the people that reset. For those that don't have alts, clans have other players that can supply dwellings for there members. It's no secret that many people have multiple keys to 4 different castles and cityhouses. 
I'm in agreement that the only thing worth transferring is just donation points.  Everything else would be too much of a benefit for people resetting.  It should be difficult, because of the reset people have no idea of their evil ways or good ways.  They have to decide on there path through their current actions not on there decisions of the past.   ;)

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2007, 06:51:58 PM »

We cant go to are castle until 50 oro kills, and I had at 53 oro built my castle, im just getting there 3 oro kills ahead, and besides I know people not reseting, im sure we all do, and we will use there key so just keep them
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2007, 07:11:34 PM »

that brings up the question... do Hoshi and Stone access roll over?
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2007, 07:15:25 PM »

I believe...if you get the kekkei genkai and reset your account, you would have a hard time getting to Hoshi and Stone. I think dwellings and CS/SST should stay. Your already taking away mostly everything that matters from us. Why not let us keep a few good things.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2007, 07:18:09 PM »

that brings up the question... do Hoshi and Stone access roll over?

I think that we are going to wait until we can access those places again  :(

BugWarrior

« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »

Hmm, as much as I want to disagree with Shikamaru, he is right.  We should start over completely, that includes gems, rank, dwellings, mounts, and alignment.  With all the complaining of experienced players, I couldn't tell if you guys are actually veterans of the game.
If you can get a key from someone else, great.  That means that person can give keys to other memebers of your clan as well.  Therefore you don't need your dwelling and shouldn't have it after a reset anyway.  It also means that the best case scenario for you is a cityhouse and not a maximum withdraw from a castle.   
What type of sense is it to have particular academy students have dwellings while others can't.  Remember balance?  If we whine and complain like this, what are those people who look to us as mentors suppose to think?  Just reset everything, with the exception of DP.  I can't believe that we are trying to hang on to every little thing like we never played this game before.  It's sad.   :-x

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2007, 07:27:09 PM »

Balance? Whining? Spend a year making your account as complete as ours and call us pathetic again. Sheesh.

BugWarrior

« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »

I have spent over a year as well on my account.  I've come to the realization that this is a reset,  a complete reset.  Fighting it and kicking and screaming won't do anything to better the situation.  It is a rebirth for those that decide to do it. 

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »

Keep alignment and dwellings, get rid of CS, SST, and acess. Meaning, you have to *** to get back to stone and get to sannin for Hoshi.

WViper

« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »

Will collectibles be lost?
Also, when you said we will keep dwellings, I asummed this meant castles too. Will we be able to access them? And if not, will they still be there anyways?

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2007, 08:08:23 PM »

Only people that are complaining about the SST and CS and CS2 are the people who had bad luck getting them, you guys might get them right away this time around
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!

doomstar

« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2007, 08:26:04 PM »

wait... we would have to pay (insert amount) (insert monetary object) for stone again? x.x

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »

I have spent over a year as well on my account.  I've come to the realization that this is a reset,  a complete reset.  Fighting it and kicking and screaming won't do anything to better the situation.  It is a rebirth for those that decide to do it. 
Well, you still shouldn't belittle people for negotiating. It's hard to give up most of what you worked for, even though I'm completely willing to give up just about everything.

Shigeo

« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

Go ahead and reset alignment...but not DP. ;__; That's just silly.

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2007, 09:47:55 PM »

I agree with Shigeo. If DP is reset, I'll just get all the DP I need for titles and stuff and give it to an alt, then give it back once I've gotten a Kekkei Genkai. And that means I'd probably have to get 160 kills before I get it...

I'm always so slow ;.;
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 52

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 16 queries.