Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Calendar of Events.  (Read 2211 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Calendar of Events.
« on: January 02, 2008, 11:17:34 PM »

I thought this would be pretty useful, a calendar of events (Similar to the forums calendar). This calendar would state anything important that might be coming up in the future (New Kekkei Genkai, Chidori, Christmas, anything that is important.) This would be useful in the fact that there would be no confusioon on when something comes out. I don't imagine the coding would be to difficult but, I wouldn't know seeing as how I am not a coder. Also maybe once a clan reaches a certain population (50? 75?) then they could have the option for a calendar in which they could write down important upcoming events (Tournaments, Rank Changing Oppurtunities). I know there is a mass mail option b ut, I thought this was different and probably more fun.

Leave some feedback!  :P
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar of Events.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 11:44:08 PM »

Well, for major modules that have a SET date, you could just use photoshop to make a calander for that, and put a link on the login page. No major problem there.
As for the clan thing, probably no there.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

We already have the Motd, I think the rest should all be surprise...besides alot of things like new KG aren't definite...a calander for clans? They have an Motd too...I don't kno about this...
If ppl are too lazy to read the motd, a calendar won't help that much...

doomstar

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:47:49 PM »

well some people fill up their motds with a lot of words so it's hard to tell when somebody edits it :roll:

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 01:53:44 AM »

We already have the Motd, I think the rest should all be surprise...besides alot of things like new KG aren't definite...a calander for clans? They have an Motd too...I don't kno about this...
If ppl are too lazy to read the motd, a calendar won't help that much...

but its not all a surprise almost every new ingame change is posted in the forums except most people dont look at the forums
Czarguy

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »

I thought this would be pretty useful, a calendar of events (Similar to the forums calendar). This calendar would state anything important that might be coming up in the future (New Kekkei Genkai, Chidori, Christmas, anything that is important.) This would be useful in the fact that there would be no confusioon on when something comes out. I don't imagine the coding would be to difficult but, I wouldn't know seeing as how I am not a coder. Also maybe once a clan reaches a certain population (50? 75?) then they could have the option for a calendar in which they could write down important upcoming events (Tournaments, Rank Changing Oppurtunities). I know there is a mass mail option b ut, I thought this was different and probably more fun.

this is a horrible idea, just wait for things to get done.... why put un-needed preasure on neji to get things done by certain dates, and then keep piling on all these new things that you want to be added to the game

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »

Sushi, I think the idea was for him to put these things down when they have a confirmed date.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »

this is a horrible idea, just wait for things to get done.... why put un-needed preasure on neji to get things done by certain dates, and then keep piling on all these new things that you want to be added to the game

Im failing to see the horribleness, He made a claendar for birthdays and holidays in the forums, IM just saying for new ingame items it would be nice -_-...so your telling me the forum calendar is a bad idea as well?
Czarguy

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »

The Forum Calendar has definite unchanging dates, like you said, birthdays and holidays, and sushi never said that it was a bad idea...

I don't think you're idea is horrible, but just Unnecessary...when Neji wants us to know something, it will be in the Motd/forums/etc, just check there and have patience

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »

and the thing is, if neji puts something up on the calendar, and it gets delayed, somep eople are gonna complain >.>

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 10:08:46 PM »

and the thing is, if neji puts something up on the calendar, and it gets delayed, somep eople are gonna complain >.>
thats what i mean lol

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 05:37:06 AM »

There's a birthday calander on the forums because it's part of the forum, not because it was coded to be there.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »

The Forum Calendar has definite unchanging dates, like you said, birthdays and holidays, and sushi never said that it was a bad idea...

I don't think you're idea is horrible, but just Unnecessary...when Neji wants us to know something, it will be in the Motd/forums/etc, just check there and have patience
read sushis comment, he said the idea was horrible  ;)
i just imagined it useful but perhaps not
Czarguy

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.