Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Shortkeys  (Read 2043 times)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Shortkeys
« on: January 10, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

I saw Konoho mentioned this awhile back in the Kekkei Genkai thread.
I think we should remove the shortkeys for important things that could make a big change in the character(orochimaru, kabuto, challenge master.)
Or pick a key that's far away from the rest? Just an idea that can prevent something you wish that didn't happen, from happening.

Duelist

• View Profile
Re: Shortkeys
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 03:48:42 PM »

I think this is the topic your referring too..

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,4290.0.html

People didn't bother with it because Kekkei Genkai came out around the time the thread was started...

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 03:51:34 PM »

I think we should just be allowed to make our shortcuts whatever we want to :\ But that'd be really really hard to do I think ^^;

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 12:45:05 AM »

I think we should just be allowed to make our shortcuts whatever we want to :\ But that'd be really really hard to do I think ^^;

I can do other hotkeys, but I cannot do personal ones. The game layout is not made for that and a change would be deep at little gain.

If you have a better reassignment we can i.e. vote on, state it.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 01:27:33 AM »

Gyu, he said he knows it would be hard to do.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 01:37:52 AM »

I can do other hotkeys, but I cannot do personal ones. The game layout is not made for that and a change would be deep at little gain.

Key words

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 03:05:32 AM »

We should all pick the shortkeys together. Vote on the best ones. The ones for the village are mostly unimportant. But the "ninja academy" shortkeys and ones in the forest are pretty important, same with CS and jutsus.

My opinion: Keep the forest shortkeys(the thrillseek till end, seek out something to kill, etc) should stay the same. The shortkeys for the ninja academy and special character things(jutsus, CS, SST, kekkei genkai) shouldn't have any shortkeys. It can't too to much longer to just click can it?

Shigeo

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 03:37:40 AM »

I agree with Tau...after all, those things are pretty high up on the page when they show, so it really is no trouble to simply click.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 06:17:25 AM »

Yea, it's still what I thought though xD I remembered him saying something like that somewhere.
And ouch, that hurt Gyu x.X Could've just said he can't instead of the dreaded answering with another quote *Sniffle* >>

I'd vote remove all hotkeys from jutsus. That is really the only problem for me atleast.

garuga

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 06:24:58 AM »

oh oh!Id like the program that req. 2ble clicking before it is activated,to prevent those >>.But the code might be long .__.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »

I don't think any code is required to be made at all. Simply changing the shortkey letter to another...translator.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 10:56:02 AM »

I don't think any code is required to be made at all. Simply changing the shortkey letter to another...translator.

Depends.
In Modules it's better to change it because there ARE people here using different languages. And then I would have to alter it everywhere.

But I want a layout first before randomly changing stuff.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

drninja

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 01:56:28 AM »

I agree with removing the shortkeys for jutsu.  Now that I hit otokage, if I encounter multiple enemies I sometimes push H *after lv.7* and use housenka...

garuga

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 04:04:50 AM »

now im really mad .___.

We should seriously need to double click on the option first before performing it >.>

Cause lets say i have 100 favor and need 1 favor to restore your soul.I clicked on restore instead of resurrect >.> that sucks!!

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 04:33:06 AM »

now im really mad .___.

We should seriously need to double click on the option first before performing it >.>

Cause lets say i have 100 favor and need 1 favor to restore your soul.I clicked on restore instead of resurrect >.> that sucks!!
Double clicking wouldn't make much different for people don't think before they click. They will just point then click twice instead of once, and end up shouting "SH***!" all the same =_=;;
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.