Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Jinchuuriki (Note I Restated This Idea To Get Rid Of Companions/Flawless fights)  (Read 793 times)

hyuugadiddy

( NEJI PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE YOU SHOOT IT DOWN JUST GIVE ME A NA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU DONT HAVE TO REPEAT YOURSELF LOL)

(anyone please feal free to elabrate on this idea as much as possible)I Have an idea that i havent completly though threw yet but like the Kekkei Genkai their could be some sort of reset to be able to obtain a Jinchuuriki at a way higher level like lets say 150 DK's or somrthing  Also while havin this option you must go through the risk of dieing when using it. I was thinking that it be weak at first and at low levels like acads their would not be an option to use it or not it would be rarely and randomly be used by itself in times of danger, with each use making it more obtainable to use freely.(This Woul also help to stop people from trying to get  flawless fights making the game more stratigic) And i figure after a certain level like anbu you can use it more with risk and use its full power at like 150 dk.This would make people get to 150 dk twice before even getting the full potential of having one which i think would be fair.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:05:51 PM by hyuugadiddy »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Jinchuuriki
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:05:40 PM »

Been mention before, use the search function next time.

hyuugadiddy

sorry bout that please re-read that didnt think anyone would reply that fast

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

Here's the flaw, how many Biju are there?
How would that work with about 1000+ players?
Who would get the one and only Kyuubi.
That person would be targeted.
It would be unbalanced..
As you would have your Kekkei Genkai > Bijuu.
One would have to give.

Neji said before he would not do this and he would not repeat himself but if you wish to hear him again well. ^^
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:49:50 PM by KamuiKachi »

hyuugadiddy

na i thought it might be a lil different but its no big deal i like the game the way it is anyways its just a little something for people to shoot for

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 16 queries.