Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Lebis Quit?  (Read 12660 times)

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Lebis Quit?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 06:50:21 PM »

When she acted as a mod, people didn't like her. (no one likes people who focus on buisness)
When she acted as a normal person, she's awesome.

First statement isn't true. When she acted like a mod she wasn't unliked and not all people mind business.
And second one is a matter of opinion and how she acted towards people.

I liked Lebis for the most part but that doesn't mean she was tolerable or nice to everyone.
Fine, it is close to that though.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 07:23:19 PM »

when she sang girlfriend, it was kinda messed up >.>;

and she called me star of doom instead of doom >.>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 08:24:59 PM »

Whats with asdfjkl?^^

Asdfjkl can have his own opinion....

I hated her when I first met her just like Abyss. She treated me like I was nothing. But then later on she was a lot nicer.^^

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 10:40:57 PM »

i met lebis during the whole jounin room thing and we became friends ^^ then during the summer she wanted me to do my chewbacca impression over the phone >_>

doomstar

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 01:09:26 AM »

DO IT DO IT DO IT!

SinHarvest

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:08 AM »

Man on man lebis.......Not alot of good memories there hahaha, She was cool though.....just not alot of good memories

Maria

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 03:36:51 AM »

We shall miss you Lebis, I'll always remember the closet you hid Gackt in >>

Marior92

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 05:20:16 AM »

Hmm...what to say?

I remember Lebis was one of the nicer mods to me when I'd get angry in the shades...I didn't know her that well, but still.

*Raises a glass*

Here's to you Lebis. Good luck wherever you are.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 02:32:43 AM »

I'll miss her and I'll try to stay in contact with her.

She was one of my first friends on the game, we had our arguements and debates, and I even annoyed the hell out of her a few times (  :twisted: ) ...

I hope she does well and wish her the best of luck like always.

Sealedhyuuga_X

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 03:25:28 AM »

Lebis....Lebis...
Name rings a bell, I think she was the one who prodded me when I asked if ______ was where she lived <___<;

She made the dead people happy  :D

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 12:12:35 AM »

Lebis... Hnn... What  can I say really. Bleh, to much to say so i'll shorten it up. Lebis was a great person who brought happiness to a lotta people. I shared some very memorable good times with her, but also some horrific bad times. All in all Lebis was one of the best friends I had on here.

I'm also going to try and keep in contact with her, so Shikki, does she use the old Aim's or did she make a new one? Message me about it. Anywho, there are my 2 cents on the matter. She will be missed.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 03:17:19 PM »

I've seen all the words you've all sent to me. But it seems we have a lie.

"For over a year, almost two, she worked on SL and I respect her as a person with great personality."

Do NOT believe such treachery. While I was talking to Neji about this incident, he said my personality was the exact opposite from great. That I was manipulative, my personality was difficult, and how I bad-talked him for quite some time. Someone with a great personality does NOT slander someone, does NOT manipulate others, and does NOT have a difficult personality. Also, he claims to have "respected" me. Not respect me. He made that clear in the e-mail.

The reasons why I was banished from the staff is not internal. I spoke my mind about the server. I stated my opinions. I made sure everyone saw the perspective of someone who wasn't corrupted. Neji stated that the information, which happened to be my opinions mind you, was something he didn't appreciate. He wanted me to promote the site, make it seem better in someone elses eyes. But all of you know the stories of my brutal honesty. And so should've he. I'm almost positive I've told that man that I don't lie. And I know I've told most of you. But! I don't expect all of you to believe me. This should tell you though, either Neji or I am lying. And only the liar can confirm the truth.

I am slightly going to expect this to be erased before it reaches everyones eyes. But that just proves something even more to me. Something to hide. Something you're afraid of others seeing. And you cannot deny your guilt from averting other's attention in a downward spiralling path.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 03:26:26 PM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »

Sadly, it seems she has now ruined I wanted to give her: a public good-bye with respect.

Yet, you call it treachery, Lebis.

I will not do the same as you, wash dirty laundry in public.

Only one thing:
Your opinions are yours, but the way you ranted around to players and other things were not worthy of a staff member.

You said you don't respect my competence as admin, and distrust me on that behalf.

As I once said, trust is the foundation of everything, and when there is no trust, there is no foundation.

I won't erase it, you may go on and rant further. Pack it in nice subtle words, and we'll see.
You are deleted your char, but you being treated as a player now. I see no bad things here that deserve any action on my behalf.

Though I won't answer to that topic anymore =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 03:49:09 PM »

Sadly, it seems she has now ruined I wanted to give her: a public good-bye with respect.

You said you don't respect my competence as admin, and distrust me on that behalf.

What makes you think they still won't respect me? They respected me BECAUSE I spoke my mind to begin with. Because I wasn't afraid of you. Because I stand up to you.

And do you know why I don't respect you? Look around you. It's not blinding to see. Look what you've done... The new players like the server sure.. But there are a lot of veterans out there that don't.. and that's the reason why some of them left. Can you not see it? You're losing the first generation of Shinobi Legends.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 04:53:38 PM »

What makes you think they still won't respect me? They respected me BECAUSE I spoke my mind to begin with. Because I wasn't afraid of you. Because I stand up to you.

And do you know why I don't respect you? Look around you. It's not blinding to see. Look what you've done... The new players like the server sure.. But there are a lot of veterans out there that don't.. and that's the reason why some of them left. Can you not see it? You're losing the first generation of Shinobi Legends.

hmm, well...usually you "stand up" to people by dealing with them directly, not complaining to others to such extreme degrees which after all the ranting & raving is finished - it stills resolves nothing.

Many people do not like "change" because it is difficult, it is uncomfortable...but one thing around here that I love - it isn't "absolute". I don't care for all of the tweaks around him either since I have from the older generation, but I can either adjust, assist in changing the problem or not play anymore - take the productive route than being destructive.

SL must continue to evolve & expand - there will be bumps on the way, deal with it.

If you don't have respect the investment Neji has done with this FREE game, than that is your business. You can even still PLAY - but a member of staff, absolutely not, there is no point.

I'm sure your account can even be restored if you change your mind, but if not - take care of yourself.

Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.