Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Resets  (Read 11926 times)

caquricon

Re: Kekkei Genkai Resets
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2008, 03:55:22 AM »

Because when I had came back it was already a month past that time, and when I fully returned I sent a PM to Neji.

Ok.. so when exactly did you reset?

Samantha

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2008, 04:12:48 AM »

Reading all the pages of this thread was a real pain. :-? 
Simply put I felt the same way about purchasing the kyuubi. Twice I had the opportunity to get the kyuubi.  The first time I was bored and didn't log-in during a evening gameday.  The very same gameday that the kyuubi finally showed up.  Upon seeing others get the kyuubi, I went to Neji to complain about not getting the kyuubi (I had the gems and gold it seemed for a lifetime).  I finally got the kyuubi the next time it showed up, four months later.
I was not a day late for the kyuubi, I was mere hours late.  I logged-in the next morning when everyone else that had been waiting along with me received theirs.  Are you saying that I should have been able to wait four weeks send a pm to Neji and say, " I had the gems and gold for the kyuubi, but I wasn't here when it showed up.  So just take the gems and gold I have now and give me the kyuubi that I would have gotten if I was logged on to the game."   

Logging into the game is vital to learning what is going on, gaining interest for gold (for the most part), roleplaying, chatting, etc....   It all begins with logging onto the game.  Being inactive is a decision, a decision that keeps one away from game information.  In this case it kept you away from kekkei genkai resets.

doomstar

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2008, 04:15:59 AM »

oh yeah, how can you reset and not think to petition?

ok, I am an idiot at things like this as well, but seriously, it's your own fault

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2008, 06:57:41 AM »

Shikamaru stated a very important fact. The offer is over. You missed it & that's it.

And what do you hope to achieve by bringing this arguement to the forum? Hoping that you could gain the support of other players & force Neji to give you more than 1 reset?

Unfortunately, everybody seems to be supporting Neji's decision. Discussion/arguement is over.

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2008, 07:38:08 AM »

I would make some smart remarks to the above statements but I will save it for another time. But atleast I tried. Anyone know any other good games?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2008, 07:38:31 AM »

You won't get what you want, if it's unfair well...you must face the facts since you were 2 months over the deadlines despite your excuses.
You had plenty of time to reset and get the offer but you choose the latter.
Now I am locking this thread up before you get yourself in a heap of trouble with your constant whining.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.