Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: About Intelligence and the chakra thing...  (Read 3182 times)

Sasuke X

About Intelligence and the chakra thing...
« on: April 02, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »

Shikamaru was really smart but i don't think he had a lot of chakra. I also think kakashi says that he had a 200 I.Q. just like Shikamaru and he also says that his chakra isn't that high. Naruto on the other hand has like 100x more chakra than kakashi normally ( not kyuubi i think kakashi says it's like a million times larger than his with the fox). So i don't think intelligence should have anything to do with gaining chakra .-.
        Instead maybe have like a Chakra Control stat or a Chakra stat. Chakra control= lower amount of chakra needed to use jutsu. Chakra= more chakra ( same thing where every 12 points = 1 chakra point) or even make jutsu's stronger

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: About Intelligence and the chakra thing...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:50:02 AM »

It's actually because kyuubi's chakra empty's into naruto's thus making his larger, Because of the shikkifujin seal the youndaime placed on naruto.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:54:30 AM »

You  think so because.... you want to put your stats on a different attribute and not "waste it", right?
That's why I made it intelligence... to make people *need to use* all attributes.

1 million times .... well, ok. sure. why not.
Oo errrr

Do you have a Kyuubi inside? No.
No one here has. No *one*.
The mounts are different, and none of them is internally *mounted* in an user's belly.
Also there are more than one at a time.

You will not get more chakra for free.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »

You  think so because.... you want to put your stats on a different attribute and not "waste it", right?
That's why I made it intelligence... to make people *need to use* all attributes.

1 million times .... well, ok. sure. why not.
Oo errrr

Do you have a Kyuubi inside? No.
No one here has. No *one*.
The mounts are different, and none of them is internally *mounted* in an user's belly.
Also there are more than one at a time.

You will not get more chakra for free.
Bah, neji you beat me to it, i was just typing something like that. xD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:00:46 AM by sounga »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 04:45:30 PM »

Shikamaru was really smart but i don't think he had a lot of chakra. I also think kakashi says that he had a 200 I.Q. just like Shikamaru and he also says that his chakra isn't that high. Naruto on the other hand has like 100x more chakra than kakashi normally ( not kyuubi i think kakashi says it's like a million times larger than his with the fox). So i don't think intelligence should have anything to do with gaining chakra .-.
        Instead maybe have like a Chakra Control stat or a Chakra stat. Chakra control= lower amount of chakra needed to use jutsu. Chakra= more chakra ( same thing where every 12 points = 1 chakra point) or even make jutsu's stronger

be thankful we HAVE jutsu chakra expansions and not just the same amount of points all the time or even no jutsus at all :roll:

also i agree with neji on his statement

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »

I think Kakashi and Shikamaru are WISE, not intelligent, by this game's standards.
I also think that intelligence pretty much IS chakra control.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

kondaime

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 09:19:49 PM »

Isn't 1 chakra point every 12 int points a bit too less?

If a jounin would have 12 oro kills, all spent on int, he had 1 chakra point more and would totally suck for his DK amount

kirasu

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 10:51:51 PM »

I had an idea today at work, instead of every 12 int giving you one extra chakra use, maybe it could give you an extra specialty.

example: at 12 points spent on int you can use Taijutsu and Genjutsu at the same time. at 24 points you can use 3, but the catch is that at level up or any use point gain in events or shops you can only pick one to increase. Example when you are level 15 at 24 int you can have: 15 taijutsu, 1 genjutsu, and 1 Suiton or 8 taijutsu, 5 genjutsu and 4 suiton. as you get higher leveled (in oro kills) you would know more jutsu types, higher ups in the anime like kakashi, yamato, and yondaime know a bunch of different types. it would be harder and cost a lot of time to master all of them, only sitters could master multiple.

I want some feedback on this, what does everyone feel?

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 11:06:20 PM »

If a jounin would have 12 oro kills, all spent on int, he had 1 chakra point more and would totally suck for his DK amount

Remember, you *start* with 10 intelligence.

So a genin with 2 oro kills would get an extra chakra point.

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 12:14:25 AM »

Remember, you *start* with 10 intelligence.

So a genin with 2 oro kills would get an extra chakra point.
are you sure? o.O

i don't notice the one extra chakra o.O

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 12:47:12 AM »

Yup, and actually it rounds up, so if you have 10 Intelligence, divide by 12, it becomes 0.8ish which rounds up to an extra chakra use, so even acads get the extra point:

Because of your inclination to Genjutsu, you receive 2 extra chakra uses (1 for high intelligence) for today.

I guess that means the Chakra increases come at 18, 30, 42 ...

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 02:05:50 AM »

Somewhat like that.
A bit off topic, but are all stats rounded up like that? I thought Neji said that somewhere.

doomstar

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 02:23:11 AM »

I believe he said that all stats are rounded to the closest number

kirasu

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 02:25:38 AM »

well that isn't good, it could work if it is made 18 to one extra specialty and no rounding up, so at 18, 36, 54...

or even keep it at 12 but remove rounding up only on that stat. so at 12, 24,36...

it would be okay for a genin, it could be something like between 12-24 has to be limited (like only genjutsu and taijutsu, if you pick others you only get one.) then once you hit 24 you can pick any 2 then at 36 you can pick 3, 48 you can pick 4...

that might be a fair bit of work though, but i think it would be better, there wouldn't be any high int people with 10+ uses at level 1 (this change would remove the 12 to one extra use)

could that solve the problem?

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 02:29:59 AM »

There's a problem? oO
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.