Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Fighting zone and KGs  (Read 2525 times)

HalfDragonLuka

Fighting zone and KGs
« on: April 03, 2008, 05:23:54 AM »

Its kind of complicated for what to do really. For everyone who zone fights and has a true kekkei Genkai, In't it a bit irritating when someone claims to have said bloodline trait (the available ones) But Didn't pay the price for it? It was different before Neji put them in but now... When you see that first time Sannin who claims to have *pick your Blood Trait* and you go to their bio and there is no lovely little place where it says that they have been reborn... Isn't it kind of an insult to everything we gave up to get the real thing:?:

Sasuke X

Re: Fighting zone and KGs
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:52:03 AM »

No their just roleplaying. Everyone is gonna do that >_> Besides would it be fair to you if you were an academy student and you have to get 80 DKs ( from 0 DKs, 80 seems godly) just to say you can use it in the fighting zone. It's not like it's doing anything for them to roleplay<_< >_> Might as well only let people that know rai ninjutsu do chidori. Or only people who know katon ninjutsu do goukayuu .-.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:26:03 AM »

If it pisses you off so much, don't fight them.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »

You can't stop people from role-playing....

there's no way that there is going to be official rules for the zones. That'd be stupid.
What about custom KG? People can have those.

If that person is claiming to have a KG, and you don't want it like that, don't fight them.

kondaime

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »

No their just roleplaying. Everyone is gonna do that >_> Besides would it be fair to you if you were an academy student and you have to get 80 DKs ( from 0 DKs, 80 seems godly) just to say you can use it in the fighting zone. It's not like it's doing anything for them to roleplay<_< >_> Might as well only let people that know rai ninjutsu do chidori. Or only people who know katon ninjutsu do goukayuu .-.

Who cares, then acads could fight against acads

It's like you want to give acads a chance to win against kages, although it ISNT POSSIBLE that they win, they dont have abilities etc.

or a normal shinobi vs uchiha shinobi --> uchiha shinobi is probably going to win

Fight with the things you have (if youre an acad, no jutsus, genin D jutsus, chuunin C jutsus, jounin C-B jutsus, ANBU B-A Jutsus, Sannins A jutsus, kage S jutsu

or curse seal only when you have it

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

You don't need a KG to win.
You need to outsmart the opponent.
Fighting zones are not about pure strength.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »

Exactly, i had to make over 30 strategies for the zones. And the ones that only used pure strength didn't work as good :/

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 05:26:53 PM »

I dunno about you guys, but I tend to shy away from moves that you can use in game until I have them.
Which means no azurely-black curse seal flames of death rolling around my body for a while! D:
Though, I've already started using Chidori again, even though I can't use Rai. .-.
And I only use Fire Techs that come with the Uchiha Ichizoku stuff

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 01:27:34 AM »

I dunno about you guys, but I tend to shy away from moves that you can use in game until I have them.
Which means no azurely-black curse seal flames of death rolling around my body for a while! D:
Though, I've already started using Chidori again, even though I can't use Rai. .-.
And I only use Fire Techs that come with the Uchiha Ichizoku stuff
Wow. I think thats a great way to go, although i kept the ones from before the resets... But it brings up something else...
There are people who believe that you should only fight people who are your same general rank. I agree that acads running around using Fuu/Rai/Hyouton is a bit unrealistic, but beyond that... i would generally say from Jounin and up, you can fight anyone who'll take you on. What is the... generally held opinion? :?:

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 02:47:42 AM »

i fight people around my rank.generally within 1 or 2 ranks of me.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 06:50:28 AM »

I've personally never fought anything higher than another Hokage type..
But I just fought a Sannin the other day. As a Genin/Chuunin

Sasuke X

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »

Who cares >_> Zone fights are supposed to be fun made up stuff ( or at least that's how i see them). If you really don't like people fighting with made up stuff or an academy student with hyouton or something then just don't fight academy students >_> they can roleplay with whoever they want......it's not like in the fighting zone kages have set abilities they can use or something that automatically says kages> academy students... anybody can be killed if their off guard and fighting doesn't have to do with how many times you killed orochimaru...  .-.it's pointless to get irritated over people saying stuff.... it's like me calling you names 0_o why would you care if i'm just some dude on the internet who doesn't even know you.... Besides it's just for fun and if people only used jutsus they've had it gets boring and too restrictive .-. Though i don't Zone fight really anymore it'd kinda suck for me since i've tried like 20-40+ish times for the Curse Seal...Maybe it's cause when we only had the taijutsu, medical ninja specialty types.. i think there was like a voo doo doll... maybe fire....0_o (the basic stuff that i can't remember that was like from 2 maybe 3 years ago) we didn't really care and used like chidori and fire and stuff so i just don't care now .-.

Azrael

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 05:53:25 AM »

If I'm not too lazy to fight, which is ninety percent of the time, I'll fight anyone.  The fight only lasts as long as my attention span though... >.>

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 20 queries.