Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Weather Changes.....  (Read 1255 times)

Sasuke X

Weather Changes.....
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:54:37 AM »

Well i have no idea if the weather actually does anything in the game but ( i just saw it on tv today >_>) what if depending on the weather ina  certain country jutsu's get stronger/weaker. For example, lets say there's a lightning storm (no rain) in Water Country. Lightning attacks would do more damage (maybe use less chakra since you use natural lightning), while if you use a water jutsu you have a chance of getting struck for damage since water conducts electricity. Fire attacks can be hit by lightning and make an explosion hurting both you and your opponent.Sand attacks would get stronger ( cause the sand would turn harder and into like glass right 0_o) Or lets say there's a wildfire (or it's dry or something) in the Fire Country Forest. Fire attack power ^ maybe more rounds of burns. Water jutsu's would be weaker and hyoton... you know stuff like that <_< If it was raining suiton and hyoton attack ^ while since sand (when wet) is hard to control, chakra usage ^.      Also i thought i saw this in the game before but since i don't really read the manga Kirin would like only be able to be used during a lightning storm. Maybe weather changing jutsu too <_<

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Weather Changes.....
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »

No weather changing jutsus.

As for the rest, it would put considerable load on the server and also would make me rewrite all specialties and boost them up.

The general idea is OK, but this has to be postponed until at least I have the new battle system up and running.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.