Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Fake Events  (Read 877 times)

Sasuke X

Fake Events
« on: June 12, 2008, 09:55:18 AM »

So we all get really happy when we get something good like the peddler, but what if some of the events were really fakes. I mean this is the naruto world where you can transform into people. But having a little change in the text would become obvious after a while so i think it should be stat percent related. If you don't have enough stats for it then you'll have a chance of surviving the fake event. I don't really remember the peddlers text so lets put it this way

You meet the peddler, he has a special potion on sale (sometimes it'll actually be real) that's like 10 gems for 10 HP and it'lll always work he says. So.......

Stats not high enough: You gulp the potion down. You feel dizzy and begin to black out. When you wake up, the last thing you remember is (insert enemy name like hanzaki or something) stealing one of your gem pouches. You lose X amount of gems

Strength: You gulp the potion down. You feel a bit dizzy but shake it off. The peddler pulls out a kunai and throws it at you, but you dodge it with your ninja reflexes. *you fight the fake peddler earn your gems back

Wisdom: You realize something fishy about the peddler but decide not to say anything. You fake drinking the potion, not letting the liquid touch your lips. The fake peddler grins happilly as you pretend to faint. As he bends down to take your gems, you stab him with your (insert weapon name here). You pull your weapon out of his body and when you turn back around from cleaning your weapon off, you find the fake peddler's body has dissapeared..

Dexterity: You gulp the potion down. Your body begins to feel weak. This isn't the real peddler! The fake peddler takes out a kunai knife. " There's no point in trying to move, that potion messed up your nervous system" You fall to the ground trying to buy time as you learn how to control your body parts. He crouches down to finish you off and with your skill you manage to plunge his kunai into his own chest. You decide it's best to flee when he's wounded and recover from the potion.

Intelligence: You look at the peddler carefully and realize he's a fake. He hands you the potion. You begin to put it to your lips but stop. " So do you make these?" you ask. As the fake peddler opens his mouth to reply you quickly pour the liquid into his mouth. He falls to his knees and faints. You reach into one his pockets, extract your 10 gems and leave.

Consitution: You look at the potion and sniff if a bit. You recognize the poison in the potion. However, you know that because of your strong consitution, this poison will not effect you. You gulp down the potion. You gain 5 permanent hitpoints! " Thanks" you say as you walk away from the stunned fake peddler.

Eh it doesn't have to be like that i just thought it'd be cool to have events that we thought were good and would never run away from be bad .-.

Abysss

Re: Fake Events
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 03:14:16 AM »

A decent idea, but I think it is unnecessary.

tailedjake

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »

Sounds good.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 05:56:01 AM »

i like this =3
maybe we can make some also for other events...

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.